If Only I Could Afford Not Leaving The House Forever.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would immediately drop out of school and would never leave the house again. I wouldn't want a luxurious type of live, just enough to survive on and i'd be extremely fine. The NEET/hermit lifestyle is the only way to be content with life for mentally fucked people like me who loath society. It seriously would be the best thing to ever happen to me in my miserable life.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they give NEEtbux in Egypt?
Of course not. It's a third world trash country that can't even give money to the people who work. The only hope for me is to learn something and work online and then i can never leave the house because i'd be able to afford for myself. I gave up on people and humanity and this world and i have no intention in taking part of it or doing anything with my life. I won't suicide, so i'll wait for my death and i prefer to wait at my house where i can find peace and safety.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would immediately drop out of school and would never leave the house again. I wouldn't want a luxurious type of live, just enough to survive on and i'd be extremely fine. The NEET/hermit lifestyle is the only way to be content with life for mentally fucked people like me who loath society. It seriously would be the best thing to ever happen to me in my miserable life.
I did it once before but it does start making you go a little bit weird.

You start talking to yourself a bit and you start treating online people like they were really your friends (kinda like we do here sometimes).

Its one of those things that can sound good on paper, but in reality the isolation will mess with you.

And this is coming from someone who is a real introvert as well.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did it once before but it does start making you go a little bit weird.

You start talking to yourself a bit and you start treating online people like they were really your friends (kinda like we do here sometimes).

Its one of those things that can sound good on paper, but in reality the isolation will mess with you.

And this is coming from someone who is a real introvert as well.
I want nothing to do with people. I have no ambitions or goals and don't want to be a wage slave for no reason. I gave up on women because it's impossible and i do dislike women more than other people. So there would be absolutely no reason for me to take part in society. I hate society and i don't believe that it has anything pure or good that's worth fighting for. I'd be content and satisfied with video games, anime, Internet stuff, my cat and myself in my house.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want nothing to do with people. I have no ambitions or goals and don't want to be a wage slave for no reason. I gave up on women because it's impossible and i do dislike women more than other people. So there would be absolutely no reason for me to take part in society. I hate society and i don't believe that it has anything pure or good that's worth fighting for. I'd be content and satisfied with video games, anime, Internet stuff, my cat and myself in my house.
Where are you from?

I once went on unemployment for 5 months and did that (I also went to the gym and saw my mates once a week)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you from?

I once went on unemployment for 5 months and did that (I also went to the gym and saw my mates once a week)
Egypt. Unfortunately, third world countries are the worst countries to allow you to apply the NEET lifestyle because of the shitty economy. My plan is simple, i'am going to learn video editing, digital art during the years of university and after i graduate, i'll work online at my house using what i will already have learnt to afford for my own. Shall this plan fail, i'll always have my college degree to get some decent work and i'll have to accept it because there will be no other way to survive.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you from?

other than online class i've been living the NEET life for 5 or 6 years now. it does help a LOT in coping with baldness. in fact i almost totally forget about baldness often because of my super NEET coping lol. the only issues are guilt over not contributing and money/what am i gonna do after parents die.

online friends are "real" whatever that means. theres a bond that you get from physically being together that that cant be replicated online but you can always just visit your online friends in real life

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm living in a similar shithole which has 350$ monthly wage, and managed to make a lot. Keep crying if you want, I'm trying to help you here instead of comforting you like a sissy b**ch.
I'll try to figure things out anyways. I want to be rich to live my misery in a luxurious, comfortable way. That's why i intend to continue my education and get a worthy degree like engineering for example and at the same time learn things like video editing and digital art and make some money online. I'll probably still be worthless in the eyes of society because i have no one that gives a sh*t about me and a virgin, but i don't give a flying f*** about this society or it's people.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Data and computer science are pretty hot right now.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll try to figure things out anyways. I want to be rich to live my misery in a luxurious, comfortable way. That's why i intend to continue my education and get a worthy degree like engineering for example and at the same time learn things like video editing and digital art and make some money online. I'll probably still be worthless in the eyes of society because i have no one that gives a sh*t about me and a virgin, but i don't give a flying f*** about this society or it's people.

Caring about retard society is only asking for more suffering, do what you want and improve what you can. Anything else is a delusion.
You are still attached to what society thinks of you which is understandable, but take action.
Video editing is good idea I agree, had a friend make 1k $ online, but he is a cuck and lazy c***.

blackg

Reaction score
It sounds like the best thing now but after a year you would be so bored and jaded that you would actually welcome something a little more challenging.
Even if that meant being sent as "subhuman."
You would still crave engagement with others.
That's our nature.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Stanx22, at least your starting to value your situation a bit more, you were out of line when you were talking about killing your parents in another post.IMO.
Give your life some time, your still too young to figure out what you want to do with the rest of your life, things change in life and your going to have to find a way to adapt to any given situation.

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 have you posted on /r9k/ recently? :p

Attachments

• 215410.jpg
    215410.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 272