If Hairloss Is All About Dht Level...

abcdefg

Reaction score
And why does one twin bald at a faster rate than the other? It suggests epigenetic factors are in play as well.

Twins have different numbers of copies of genes. They are not identical. It does NOT prove the environmental link to male pattern baldness it could be anything still even genetic

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If blocking DHT was the cure, then castration should re-grow all hair lost due to faulty hair follicles. It doesn't, though. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/20/10/1309/2719329?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Castration would stop your hair loss from progressing, as seen with one particular member on this website. You would need to additionally add estrogen to have regrowth, which is also seen within that same particular member on this site. Estrogen is greatly vital in terms of hair loss, which is seen time and time again.

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Castration would stop your hair loss from progressing, as seen with one particular member on this website. You would need to additionally add estrogen to have regrowth, which is also seen within that same particular member on this site. Estrogen is greatly vital in terms of hair loss, which is seen time and time again.

Do you face any sides from taking estrogen ?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you face any sides from taking estrogen ?

I have gynecomastia, but that's all really. I have bodily feminisation (e.g. larger butt, smoother skin, defined cheekbones, whiter skin, less body/facial hair) but those aren't great of a concern. I just appear more neotenic...

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Castration would stop your hair loss from progressing, as seen with one particular member on this website. You would need to additionally add estrogen to have regrowth, which is also seen within that same particular member on this site.

I would never consider it nor would millions of balding males. The hunt for the cure continues.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never consider it nor would millions of balding males. The hunt for the cure continues.

99.9% of men would not consider it... I am considering it, but me being a male is questionable to most users on this site at this point!

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
99.9% of men would not consider it... I am considering it, but me being a male is questionable to most users on this site at this point!
what would be a safe amount of estrogel for someone not looking to get gyno lol? I have been thinking about using it since biestro cream isn't strong enough, but I am not sure of the dosage required and how much would be safe.

Do you apply it on hair or take it orally?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would be a safe amount of estrogel for someone not looking to get gyno lol? I have been thinking about using it since biestro cream isn't strong enough, but I am not sure of the dosage required and how much would be safe.

You will get gynecomastia without a doubt... Nonetheless, if you were using Estrogel then you would need to use around 1.25g (which contains 0.75mg of estradiol) or 2.5g (which contains 1.5mg of estradiol). I use Estrofem, which is taken through buccal-administration. You have to use it with an anti-androgen though, otherwise it doesn’t work well...

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will get gynecomastia without a doubt... Nonetheless, if you were using Estrogel then you would need to use around 1.25g (which contains 0.75mg of estradiol) or 2.5g (which contains 1.5mg of estradiol). I use Estrofem, which is taken through buccal-administration. You have to use it with an anti-androgen though, otherwise it doesn’t work well...

Why do you say I will get gyno for sure? I used biestro cream and even then my E m was only 20. My T is like 900..so very low E for compared to androgens. I was thinking of using some on the temples not the full pump along with RU..thoughts?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you say I will get gyno for sure? I used biestro cream and even then my E m was only 20. My T is like 900..so very low E for compared to androgens. I was thinking of using some on the temples not the full pump along with RU..thoughts?

It could work, although I doubt it. Someone else tried to do that, and it didn’t work... Your E will definitely go higher with estrogel!

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Trust me oestrogen is a waste of time. If you are seriously considering doing a nuclear regimen just block/reduce as many androgens as possible and supplement oral min.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me oestrogen is a waste of time. If you are seriously considering doing a nuclear regimen just block/reduce as many androgens as possible and supplement oral min.

It depends if he wants to suffer the consequences of oral minoxidil such as premature ageing; bad skin appears to be more common than thought. He has to think of a sustainable method.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Annnnnnd 20 years later, we're still talking about chopping our balls off to stop hairloss. So depressing.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends if he wants to suffer the consequences of oral minoxidil such as premature ageing; bad skin appears to be more common than thought. He has to think of a sustainable method.

been on it for 2 years and my skin has only got better.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't appear to be common, since one of the most common complaints on oral minoxidil is bad skin.

Who’s saying that? Never heard anyone whose been on oral min longterm complain and I’ve been here longer than you.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT somehow atrophy or damages the arrector pilli muscle attached to hair follicles ,arrector pilli muscle supplies stems cells to hair follicles so once the muscle is completely damaged then regrowing that follicle is impossible ,that's why reducing dht to zero would stop hairloss but can't regrow lost hairs.