If All You Know Comes From Psl And Manosphere Blogs...

blackg

Reaction score
Girls see these guys living with their parents and working for minimum wage or part time, and don't respect it.

The minimum wage part I can mostly agree with but a lot of people from 18 to their late 20's, male and female, are now days still living with their parents.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@zircon took a legitimate dump on "tinder experiments." I'm not sure what his reasons are. I do think that most of the tinder experiments we've seen are not that illuminating. however I think they could be illuminating in principle. There'd just not the experiments I'd set up if I were to dedicate a few days of research time to the issue.

One we discussed a while back was where the pics of a very good looking man were taken and he treated women like sh*t and still got requests. OK, that's instructional, but not clinically relevant. Only 0.05% of men look that good (I don't know the actual number), but far more than that number get dates.

A more interesting experiment would be to set up ten different profiles, with men who looks are in the 10th, 20th, ... 100th percentile of looks. Instead of having them treat women badly in order to get more hits (har har har he called her a sl*t and she still wants to f*** him we should LDAR), have them speak (re: write) to the women normally. That would actually be instructional.

OkCupid labs kind of does this, but OkCupid is now a ghost town, and my impression is that they try and promote spin that makes people want to try harder at OkCupid.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@zircon took a legitimate dump on "tinder experiments." I'm not sure what his reasons are. I do think that most of the tinder experiments we've seen are not that illuminating. however I think they could be illuminating in principle. There'd just not the experiments I'd set up if I were to dedicate a few days of research time to the issue.

One we discussed a while back was where the pics of a very good looking man were taken and he treated women like sh*t and still got requests. OK, that's instructional, but not clinically relevant. Only 0.05% of men look that good (I don't know the actual number), but far more than that number get dates.

A more interesting experiment would be to set up ten different profiles, with men who looks are in the 10th, 20th, ... 100th percentile of looks. Instead of having them treat women badly in order to get more hits (har har har he called her a sl*t and she still wants to f*** him we should LDAR), have them speak (re: write) to the women normally. That would actually be instructional.

OkCupid labs kind of does this, but OkCupid is now a ghost town, and my impression is that they try and promote spin that makes people want to try harder at OkCupid.

but those experiments are valid, even if they were only 0.05% of men, I mean granted, those women who still gave him their number despite talking to them and treating them like w****s do lack self dignity and respect for themselves, I'm pretty sure a normal girl wouldn't do that if she was being called a sl*t and other words, but they just wanted to f*** a hot guy, it's not like they were planning on having a relationship with him, so I guess they were willing to ignore those comments for the night.

also as far as I remember all those "tinder experiments" only showed around 10 or less extreme cases like that, which is nothing. it's not even data to conclude anything.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What advice would you give an average looking man in terms of dating?

Should they do tinder or should they try and meet people in bars and clubs?

My friends a full head but just an average joe in the face - he was complaining about being single and not being able to meet people and I wanted to give advice but I held off because what works for me may not work for him.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What advice would you give an average looking man in terms of dating?

Should they do tinder or should they try and meet people in bars and clubs?

My friends a full head but just an average joe in the face - he was complaining about being single and not being able to meet people and I wanted to give advice but I held off because what works for me may not work for him.

average looking people have a very low chance for success in dating apps, I'd say bars and clubs.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I 100% agree. The funniest part is that, in most instances, those people are normal/good-looking fullheads with BDD and who only suffer from attention whorism and from being pussies. The most recent example is xanders.

Guys like me and exodus and c4l who have legit problems don't complain as much as they do and at least we're honest about our faults and lack of experiences.
you f*****g traitor

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You f*****g copers you think if O'pry prime Gandy lachowski or barett TOUCHED your long term 10 years GF she wouldn't immedietly drop her pants?

Yes confidence low inhib and being NT matters.

But FACE + bone structure > all

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
stopped reading there

welcome back
giphy.gif