If All You Know Comes From Psl And Manosphere Blogs...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a good observation on how we are socially now. Not a lot of guys are "grown up" like previous generations, as in having their sh*t together, solid job and career driven, living on their own, etc.

Girls see these guys living with their parents and working for minimum wage or part time, and don't respect it.
why only mention guys who are like this? girls are too. its a generation wide thing

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
why only mention guys who are like this? girls are too. its a generation wide thing
It's not even a generation thing. People are the same, and always will be. What changed is the enviroment.

Back in the days getting a decent paying job and enough money to buy a house was easier. Now you can have a masters degree (and a huge loan) and still struggle to get a good job. And even then you'll have to take a huge loan in order to buy a decent home.

It's not as easy to be "grown up" in 2017 as it was before.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even a generation thing. People are the same, and always will be. What changed is the enviroment.

Back in the days getting a decent paying job and enough money to buy a house was easier. Now you can have a masters degree (and a huge loan) and still struggle to get a good job. And even then you'll have to take a huge loan in order to buy a decent home.

Yup.

It's been down hill for the American middle class for decades now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don't find this to be an excuse for people?

Other generations faced tougher times.

these are choices to go get these masters--they are not living with head in sand, for a very long time now there are no jobs for some of these masters.

we live in the information technology time period--no one is researching IF these degrees are going to be viable? if there debt is going to be manageable?

that is what I am talking about..there is this lack of responsibility for the choices made that is kind of 'childish'.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because it's irrelevant as we're talking about attraction and males don't give a sh*t about females being independent.

In fact if anything, at least subconsciously, most males prefer a female who is naturally dependent as we have something to offer them on a long term basis. That way they're less likely of taking the risk f*****g random stoner Chad.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience in love and its implications and I can assure you that:

1) young and superficial women care only about looks and confidence (both necessary, alone not sufficient) in partners and friends. Losing looks means losing young women.
2) women lower looks standards later in life especially when their own looks go down. Women always date above their own 'rating'.
3) grown and mature women look for men who are financially stable and have a satisfactory social status. Losing stability and status means losing grown women.
4) women are always more influenced by their social circle than men. Women who change social circle will genuinely change in character.
5) women never admit their biological role in the couple, which is the submissive one. They look for men who are leaders in looks, confidence, status and money. Women like to be dominated and lead in love but do not admit it.
6) women are predisposed to selection. They actively select the men in their lives from all point of views, choosing always the optimal ones given their present situations from all point of views. thus they have lower loyalty than men.
7) women actively select men from the genetic point of view. They actively avoid unmasculine traits like early baldness, short height, weak build, stupidity and will abandon the men who develop unmasculine traits. this is 50% why this forum exists.
8) women have the upper hand in human evolution. Gender equality means Darwinism, as they are no more forced to marry non-optimal men they seek only optimal men leaving the non optimal behind. This is good from a general point of view as this will lead to faster human evolution, weeding out the weak traits that today lead to the broad term of inceldom.

All that I wrote is 100% true and I am not a virgin, not an incel, a very social man, and a man who can observe.

I agree with most of these but, it has been scientifically proven that women prefer less masculine men for long terms relationships and as husbands than masculine men with "top" genetics, reason for that is that they find these masculine men less trust worthy and more prone to cheat.

so at this time and day, the end game for women wouldn't necessarily be to be with the top looking chad.
but when it comes down to the young phase of life, then yeah, women are looking for the top chads, but I mean men are just the same, we all are looking to hit the hottest of women and as many of them as possible.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with most of these but, it has been scientifically proven that women prefer less masculine men for long terms relationships and as husbands than masculine men with "top" genetics, reason for that is that they find these masculine men less trust worthy and more prone to cheat.

so at this time and day, the end game for women wouldn't necessarily be to be with the top looking chad.
but when it comes down to the young phase of life, then yeah, women are looking for the top chads, but I mean men are just the same, we all are looking to hit the hottest of women and as many of them as possible.
basically : after getting pumped and dumped they go for beta phags like me :D:D:D:D:D:D

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So true.

In England so many young girls get knocked up by chavs and then later settle down with a nicer guy. Women are not biologically stupid. They took the seed. The chavs are then sent to prison or just move onto to a different girl. They call these men "baby daddies" and they are usually scum.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So true.

In England so many young girls get knocked up by chavs and then later settle down with a nicer guy. Women are not biologically stupid. They took the seed. The chavs are then sent to prison or just move onto to a different girl. They call these men "baby daddies" and they are usually scum.

yeah well it's not always like that lol.
there are many women that want to settle down and have children in their mid 20's too, so it's not always "c*** carousel" and then settling down.
not all girls go through the "c*** carousel", and don't tell me it's only ugly girls. any girl can do the carousel. cause no matter how you look like as a girl, unless you're hideously ugly, there will always be guys wanting to smash. that's why average guys are doing so bad on dating apps, cause every average - ugly looking girl have like 20 matches from horny guys and they become delusional and think they are top class, and so they become picky.
@Exodus2011

but bottom line is, it's natural that women work this way, us men work the same way, what guy wouldn't have sex with top looking women and with as much as they can? then comes the stage where we all want to settle down and make families, men and women are the same.
in a biological level, women are designed to seek the top class genetics men with the best physical traits (also scientifically proven), it's simple, a mate with better physical traits means a healthier offspring, that's why women prefer chads, but nowadays with the current culture and modern life, women usually prefer chads for sex and short term relationships, not necessarily for a long term one, cause women know that the better looking the guy is the higher chance they will cheat, cause way more options and alternatives for them.

Also men are attracted to certain physical traits in women more than others, again same concept, we are attracted to women with the hourglass body shape more because it indicates higher levels of estrogen, same as square jawline and sculpted face usually indicates higher levels of testosterone in men. it's not only women that work like that.

it pretty much works the same way for both men and women, the better looking you are- the easier it is for you to pick someone you want, and also way bigger temptation to cheat since the opposite sex will hit on you more often.

k sorry for the scroll.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah well it's not always like that lol.
there are many women that want to settle down and have children in their mid 20's too, so it's not always "c*** carousel" and then settling down.
not all girls go through the "c*** carousel", and don't tell me it's only ugly girls. any girl can do the carousel. cause no matter how you look like as a girl, unless you're hideously ugly, there will always be guys wanting to smash. that's why average guys are doing so bad on dating apps, cause every average - ugly looking girl have like 20 matches from horny guys and they become delusional and think they are top class, and so they become picky.
@Exodus2011

but bottom line is, it's natural that women work this way, us men work the same way, what guy wouldn't have sex with top looking women and with as much as they can? then comes the stage where we all want to settle down and make families, men and women are the same.
in a biological level, women are designed to seek the top class genetics men with the best physical traits (also scientifically proven), it's simple, a mate with better physical traits means a healthier offspring, that's why women prefer chads, but nowadays with the current culture and modern life, women usually prefer chads for sex and short term relationships, not necessarily for a long term one, cause women know that the better looking the guy is the higher chance they will cheat, cause way more options and alternatives for them.

Also men are attracted to certain physical traits in women more than others, again same concept, we are attracted to women with the hourglass body shape more because it indicates higher levels of estrogen, same as square jawline and sculpted face usually indicates higher levels of testosterone in men. it's not only women that work like that.

it pretty much works the same way for both men and women, the better looking you are- the easier it is for you to pick someone you want, and also way bigger temptation to cheat since the opposite sex will hit on you more often.

k sorry for the scroll.
When they're old, ugly, the c*** carousel isn't as fun as it used to be and multiple Chads has left them you might be able to get a half assed bj on your birthday. You will also get the pleasure of working your *** of to pay for everything and raise Chads babies. Your own babies? She's infertile now and besides she has a headache every night.

Even with all of this Chad might message her on Facebook one day, then she'll tell you she just feel like you've grown apart and that she doesn't even know you anymore. She then decides to leave you and also take all of your valuables with her of course.

Yeah, the masculine men are the real losers here. I bet Chad cries himself to sleep every night wishing his testosterone would plummet, his shin retrude and his hair fall off. So that one day he could settle down with an infertile, old, washed up hag with 4 kids from 4 different dads. He has to cry quitely though, in order to not wake up the prime girl he's laying next to.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When they're old, ugly, the c*** carousel isn't as fun as it used to be and multiple Chads has left them you might be able to get a half assed bj on your birthday. You will also get the pleasure of working your *** of to pay for everything and raise Chads babies. Your own babies? She's infertile now and besides she has a headache every night.

Even with all of this Chad might message her on Facebook one day, then she'll tell you she just feel like you've grown apart and that she doesn't even know you anymore. She then decides to leave you and also take all of your valuables with her of course.

Yeah, the masculine men are the real losers here.

-Patrick Bateman, President of MGTOW Inc.

Haironn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, the masculine men are the real losers here.

you need jesus

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skeletal long haired smelly cuck raising a child that appeared from thin air?! LOL
well lets really look at this. (going by white washed depiction of jesus). not bad looks. 6-7 i'd guess. so LOOKS. literally god tier STATUS. no money though :(

jesus has LOOKS and STATUS. L + S. lol jesus confirmed slayer

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well lets really look at this. (going by white washed depiction of jesus). not bad looks. 6-7 i'd guess. so LOOKS. literally god tier STATUS. no money though :(

jesus has LOOKS and STATUS. L + S. lol jesus confirmed slayer

He also had a thing for a promiscuous Stacy. (Mary M)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, the masculine men are the real losers here. I bet Chad cries himself to sleep every night wishing his testosterone would plummet, his shin retrude and his hair fall off. So that one day he could settle down with an infertile, old, washed up hag with 4 kids from 4 different dads. He has to cry quitely though, in order to not wake up the prime girl he's laying next to.
This was f*****g beautiful...Bravo sir. f*** being a beta provider phaggot. That's no life to live, rather be alone the rest of my life.

Man if I could like this post a million times over I would.