iDelivery nanovehicle- insanely good vehicle for hair loss drugs

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you think it compares to the cyclodextrin complexing of the compounds in terms of mitigating systemic absorption?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you think it compares to the cyclodextrin complexing of the compounds in terms of mitigating systemic absorption?
In theory just the same but iDelivery may stay in the follicle for longer

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently waiting for my pharmacist to get the goods to compound my topical dutasteride.... I was going to ask him if he can compound with Cyclodextrin; if he agrees, which one would be the best one... Can anyone help with that? Alpha, Beta or Gamma Cyclodextrin??

I have no clue which one should be compounded with dutasteride, if someone can let me knowthat would be life saver! Thanks! .....

On the other hand if we can get an answer to this soon that would be great!!
This is the product's website

I just inquired about the cost

Thanks for the help team!

@FollicleGuardian

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS Bulbixin website is from 2015... hard to believe that no one on any fourms here or in europe have had no idea about this product.... as another poster said.... it is from Itay after all.... and we all know how hair products from Italy turn out......

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently waiting for my pharmacist to get the goods to compound my topical dutasteride.... I was going to ask him if he can compound with Cyclodextrin; if he agrees, which one would be the best one... Can anyone help with that? Alpha, Beta or Gamma Cyclodextrin??

I have no clue which one should be compounded with dutasteride, if someone can let me knowthat would be life saver! Thanks! .....

On the other hand if we can get an answer to this soon that would be great!!

Thanks for the help team!

@FollicleGuardian
y-cyclodextrin (gamma) or b-cyclodextrin (beta)

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, read this research paper about it and tell me this isn’t the cure, insanely impressive:

Very interesting.

The active ingredient seems to not only be more effeciently carried to the follicle but also stays there much longer.
They wrote that 10 times the amount is transported to the follicle and therfore u can use 10% if the amount with the alcohol delivery system.
I think they didn t take the accumulation into account. (If you take a look at table 2 in the paper after 48 hours the remaining concentrtion is stil 74% in comparrison to 1 with the alcohol.)
That means with 1 topical administration every 2 days and just 10% of the alcohol delivery system amount of minoxidil you should have a higher concentration of active ingredient at the follicle compared to bidaily application with state of the art minoxidil.

Questions:
Like @bags said. There should be more information available in the italien forums, do we have someone who can speak italien and ask in those forums for more information?
Does this delivery system need to get EMA clearens?
When can we estimate to buy a readily available minoxidil version with this delivery system?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even oral minoxidil, bicalutamide, and 6+mg of estradiol doesn't give full regrowth, but I believe it does reach the maximum potential for these compounds. Improving delivery may require less of the compound but won't improve the results. The fact that the study conducted by them claims otherwise makes me highly skeptical of them. If it really works as they claim then the use in this is reducing side effects, which would allow more of us to take advantage of hormonal treatments. I will hold off on my excitement until I see their results replicated by another team, or hopefully by users here.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even oral minoxidil, bicalutamide, and 6+mg of estradiol doesn't give full regrowth, but I believe it does reach the maximum potential for these compounds. Improving delivery may require less of the compound but won't improve the results. The fact that the study conducted by them claims otherwise makes me highly skeptical of them. If it really works as they claim then the use in this is reducing side effects, which would allow more of us to take advantage of hormonal treatments. I will hold off on my excitement until I see their results replicated by another team, or hopefully by users here.
The results are already replicated by another team. Created by iDelivery in 2016 but now actually as recently as 6 months ago tested by:

-Department of Health Sciences, University “Magna Gracia” of Catanzaro

-Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University “Magna Gracia” of Catanzaro

-Department of Pharmacy, University of Chieti Pescara

-National Council of Research (CNR)

-The Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation

Check out the newest research paper I posted

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting.

The active ingredient seems to not only be more effeciently carried to the follicle but also stays there much longer.
They wrote that 10 times the amount is transported to the follicle and therfore u can use 10% if the amount with the alcohol delivery system.
I think they didn t take the accumulation into account. (If you take a look at table 2 in the paper after 48 hours the remaining concentrtion is stil 74% in comparrison to 1 with the alcohol.)
That means with 1 topical administration every 2 days and just 10% of the alcohol delivery system amount of minoxidil you should have a higher concentration of active ingredient at the follicle compared to bidaily application with state of the art minoxidil.

Questions:
Like @bags said. There should be more information available in the italien forums, do we have someone who can speak italien and ask in those forums for more information?
Does this delivery system need to get EMA clearens?
When can we estimate to buy a readily available minoxidil version with this delivery system?
Wow that’s so impressive.

Probably does not need clearance.

No idea why it hasn’t been marketed yet.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I contacted Idelivery customer service and they replied: thank you for contacting us, at the moment the product is not on the market.
We will update it as soon as it becomes available for sale.

It seems way too complicated to do it yourself for people who don't have the skills. Isn't there a lab or whatever we can pay to replicate the formula?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The results are already replicated by another team. Created by iDelivery in 2016 but now actually as recently as 6 months ago tested by:

-Department of Health Sciences, University “Magna Gracia” of Catanzaro

-Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University “Magna Gracia” of Catanzaro

-Department of Pharmacy, University of Chieti Pescara

-National Council of Research (CNR)

-The Institute for Biomedical Research and Innovation

Check out the newest research paper I posted
I assumed these individuals in the new study were associated with the company, but their website doesn't list their team. My spidey sense is going off on this one. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. It seems like every six months there's a paper on a new delivery system that's going to revolutionize drug delivery. This has been going on for 20 years.