iDelivery nanovehicle- insanely good vehicle for hair loss drugs

SciGuy29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @FollicleGuardian, where did you find these specific informations about the composition of idelivery’s vehicle? On the website of bulbixin I can’t find anything like this. Seems this post is the only source on the web

Patent information is online ^^^

According to an aspect of the invention, the preparation envisages that 50 mg of poloxamer are dissolved in 10 mL of double- distilled water, 90 mg of monoglyceride such as Monomuls and one mg of anionic phospholipid, such as DMPG, are dissolved in 2 mL of organic solvent such as a mixture of chloroform/ethanol (10/90). The two solutions are mixed by adding dropwise the organic phase to the aqueous phase for example using a homogenizer (ΊΚΑ ULTRA- TURRAX T-25, Staufen, Germany) at a speed of 10,000-15,000 rpm, achieving emulsification thereof. Once the entire organic phase has been added 10 emulsification cycles lasting 30 seconds with 1 minute rest between cycles are carried out. Advantageously, the organic solvents may be removed, leaving the formulations on a magnetic plate, for example an Orbital Shaker KS-WERKE, at room temperature for a period of 12-36 hours.

Advantageously according to the invention, the nanocarrier for transfollicular delivery of active substances according to the invention is configured to convey active molecules with any chemical and physical characteristics, namely lipophilic, hydrophilic or amphiphilic molecules, for the treatment of skin diseases and in particular for directing the active principles towards the piliferous bulb and the associated glands.

Advantageously according to the invention, tested active molecules may be inserted in the basic formulation of the nanocarrier for transfollicular delivery of active substances, depending on their chemical and physical characteristics.

According to one aspect of the invention, the active molecules which can be encapsulated in the nanocarrier according to the invention are hydrophilic and lipophilic molecules for treatment of hair loss, acne, for slowing down growth after depilation and for facilitating hair removal; of these, only by way of example, minoxidil and finasteride as a lipophilic substance and caffeine as a hydrophilic substance may be mentioned.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read previously in this thread that someone asked the company already, and was told that the product isn't ready yet. Does it have any kind of timeline though? Is it in phase 1, 2, etc., or an equivalent in Italy or wherever this comes from?

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there still people trying this out? I think this vehicle is one of the most promising recent developments.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have been trying it for 3 months now, but no one really wishes to share results yet it seems. My guess is because there aren't any, so don't get your hopes up.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have been trying it for 3 months now, but no one really wishes to share results yet it seems. My guess is because there aren't any, so don't get your hopes up.
This and peeps are using it with different treatments. It’s basically impossible to know until somebody posts good before and after pics and tells us what they used it with.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they haven't gotten good results, I would question if they prepared or applied it properly. It's already been shown that this formulation makes a big difference in getting the drug to target the hair follicles. So I think that, if it's not effective, something is going wrong in the process, or perhaps, alternatively, getting higher concentrations of the compound in the follicles is not as effective as common sense might have us think.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump, we should keep this thread relevant until we hear that the vehicle does or doesn't work. I don't want to just assume that it doesn't work because we haven't heard back, even if this is the most likely explanation.

Where are the people who have been trying this? If you know who they are, try to get in contact with them and ask them to post here.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wish somebody could at least illuminate us as to where this experiment went wrong and what is the consensus on if the whole thing is a scam.