Ideas For How To Stop Using Hair Loss Fibres

jeff0661

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using fibres for a few months now to conceal my hairloss. I'm thinning on my crown and going thinner all over. I've realised I can't suddenly stop using the fibres as it will be too obvious. Does anyone have any ideas how to gradually sop using the fibres?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride

It wont thicken your hair that fast (or even). I used Finasterid for 1 year and it just holds my hairstatus. Thats it. Some get thicker hair but most of the men dont. Im also addictet to Toppik but nothing wrong with it. Women use makeup, balding men Toppik. Try to use it just for special days. I dont use it during the week. Just on weekends going out meeting people. Other days Im a hat prisoner xD

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's only been using them a few months, It doesn't happen that quick, that's why I asked if maybe it was for another reason

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shaving your head would be the easiest non noticable way. however, depending on how much you were using, and how severe your hairloss is, most people who actually do notice your that your hair is not looking as 'thick' will probs just see it as a bad hair day... or that you've lost more hair haha.