i will start oral minoxil

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
does the minoxidil need to be converted to its active metabolite to provoke the unwanted body hair effect? from my experience even dose as low as 0.625 mg cause more side effect than massive dosage of topical ( 8 ml a day)
Remember, on the scalp you are swimming against the current, so even if active minoxidil is reaching the follicle it may not be strong enough to overcome the resistance. Non-balding follicles don't face the same resistance.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so the unwanted body hair effect might occurs more with massive dosage of topical? and getting less scalp result than with 0.625 mg oral?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
are the result from oral minoxidil linked to its systemic absorption? that is the main question, because it is always way more than the topical dosage

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk for certain but it seems possible
i know this is just my anecdotal experience but in my case never get hypertrichosis even with massive dosage of topical and with just low dosage om ( 0.625) crazy unwanted body hair and not really scalp hair result.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Ive been drinking kirklands minoxidil solution in roughly 12.5mg doses for almost 3 years and it does work

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Put it this way, I certainly didnt expect to have as much hair as i still do back when i first started! My regimen is 1mg finasteride, 12.5mg oral minoxidil and 25mg cyproterone.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! What's your experience been like with CPA?
Only side ive experienced is greatly reduced jizz quantity, which returned to normal after 2 weeks without using it. My resupply arrived very late.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes sense. So you got some regrowth from it?
Im not sure. I introduced it around the same time as oral minoxidil so it could be either or both that gave me regrowth. I started it to counteract the T boost from finasteride.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool, well hope things keep going well for you, keep us updated!
I have a thread in the success stories section I just updated with new pics after just buzzing my hair. Check it out if you want.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know this is just my anecdotal experience but in my case never get hypertrichosis even with massive dosage of topical and with just low dosage om ( 0.625) crazy unwanted body hair and not really scalp hair result.
My experience as well. I applied heavy doses of topical to legs for one year and had minimal results but oral administration yielded much better results. This effect MAY translate to head hair. Lots of differences between head follicles and body follicles.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and no crazy hypertrichosis with 12 mg loniten? but cypro + fina isn't a 1000% chance to get gyno usually?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA might not cause much gyno because it doesn’t do anything to directly promote estrogenic activity. It just reduces androgens. It would probably take a high dose to cause gyno. But it still might cause serious sexual side effects at lower doses, however it surely depends upon your baseline T levels.