Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
We all have ups and downs in our lives. For some people, the period in which they struggle is far longer than for other people. I got financial, health and other problems but what gives me strength is my family, mainly my grandma. So keep your head up, look forward and talk to your family if you got problems. Life is too precious to commit suicide. There are many things to see and many things worth struggling for. Remember, if you die you will leave people behind who will mourn your death and their life will also be greatly effected.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
We all have ups and downs in our lives. For some people, the period in which they struggle is far longer than for other people. I got financial, health and other problems but what gives me strength is my family, mainly my grandma. So keep your head up, look forward and talk to your family if you got problems. Life is too precious to commit suicide. There are many things to see and many things worth struggling for. Remember, if you die you will leave people behind who will mourn your death and their life will also be greatly effected.
There hasn't been any ups in my life for like 7 years now, it just keeps getting worse and worse and there's nothing to look forward to. Also my family can't really help me and I don't blame them

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, no more jokes and delusions. Only the bitter truth is left
So basically you are back to square one where you were years ago. I thought you got better. So you decided to return to your old ways. Too bad!. I was routing for you all the way! I always will regardless.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically you are back to square one where you were years ago. I thought you got better. So you decided to return to your old ways. Too bad!. I was routing for you all the way! I always will regardless.
Not really since i'm not filled with hatred and anger as I was back then, only sadness and hopelessness. I guess I was right back then about giving up since nothing actually changed at all, if anything it got worse. I should have killed myself years ago

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Not really since i'm not filled with hatred and anger as I was back then, only sadness and hopelessness. I guess I was right back then about giving up since nothing actually changed at all, if anything it got worse. I should have killed myself years ago
Too bad. I think you still have alot to offer to people who will appreciate you. I think maybe you should become a writer. You seem like you have some inclination for that after reading so many of your posts for years.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro you need to understand that what you're feeling, while no doubt profound and sincere, is ultimately only the result of your current warped mindset; it's not that you stumbled on some great objective truth of life. Not even of your life. All this misery is transient. I understand that deep pain is one of the only emotions that can join the present with the past and future, and in doing so that it can give you the impression your suffering is endless.

It's that barren hopelessness that drives people to suicide. Because your mind tricks you into considering a permanent solution to what it tricks your into believing is an enduring problem.

This is a delusion. And if you manage to suffer through it now, years from now, when things ultimately do get better, like they always tend to do, especially when you're still young, you'll look back at this period in your life and you'll barely understand those emotions of bitterness and bleakness that seemed to span across your entire life.

I know because I'm standing here at the other side. No matter what you presume. What irrevocable damage you think has been done to your body and soul, what irreplaceable things you feel you have been unjustly robbed of.

Just fight, day after day. Fight untill it all clears up. It took me almost 10 years. But it came

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bro you need to understand that what you're feeling, while no doubt profound and sincere, is ultimately only the result of your current warped mindset; it's not that you stumbled on some great objective truth of life. Not even of your life. All this misery is transient. I understand that deep pain is one of the only emotions that can join the present with the past and future, and in doing so that it can give you the impression your suffering is endless.

It's that barren hopelessness that drives people to suicide. Because your mind tricks you into considering a permanent solution to what it tricks your into believing is an enduring problem.

This is a delusion. And if you manage to suffer through it now, years from now, when things ultimately do get better, like they always tend to do, especially when you're still young, you'll look back at this period in your life and you'll barely understand those emotions of bitterness and bleakness that seemed to span across your entire life.

I know because I'm standing here at the other side. No matter what you presume. What irrevocable damage you think has been done to your body and soul, what irreplaceable things you feel you have been unjustly robbed of.

Just fight, day after day. Fight untill it all clears up. It took me almost 10 years. But it came
Excellent post and I appreciate the fact that we have great people like you here. I hope you can make a difference for him. I hope he will be open to see your perspective.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Nothing has changed for years now so there's absolutely no reason to believe it will ever change. Mindset is just some dogshit hocus pocus cope people tell themselves to feel better. Your mindset will never change your circumstances that are mostly out of your control

I just don't care anymore, I want to rest at this point. I no longer have it in me to keep fighting a losing battle

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Nothing has changed for years now so there's absolutely no reason to believe it will ever change. Mindset is just some dogshit hocus pocus cope people tell themselves to feel better. Your mindset will never change your circumstances that are mostly out of your control

I just don't care anymore, I want to rest at this point. I no longer have it in me to keep fighting a losing battle
@losingbattle88

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No because you think there's a 1:1 correlation between your circumstances and your mindset. This is not always the case. Furthermore your circumstances are not set in stone. Neither is your hierarchy of value that prescribes meaning to those circumstances. Life is in constant state of flux, but you have blinded yourself to that reality

It took me ten years man. Far far longer if you also add my unhappy childhood to the tally of misery.

Excellent post and I appreciate the fact that we have great people like you here. I hope you can make a difference for him. I hope he will be open to see your perspective.

Thank you my friend. I knew it would most likely fall on deaf ears tbh. He's still raging against life. Depression may be rage projected inwards but it's still rage nonetheless. I only hope he doesn't off himself before he experiences how beautiful life can be. Our system has really abandoned young men to directionlessness and hopelessness. It's a sad state of affairs.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you legit need a therapist or some professional help. Your outlook on all things in life are really extreme. About life itself, relationships, women, hair. And you are here every day saying the most insane sh*t. I don't say this to hurt you or bully you. But you got to understand that i've noticed there are a LOT of extreme and depressed people on this sub (and forum in general), but you're no doubt the most extreme. Which says a lot.

Sometimes you come here and your hair suddenly good and 2 weeks later the world is falling beneath you. You need to acknowledge to yourself that this is not normal behavior and seek some help.

Life is super awesome if you dare to live it. Not if your sitting around thinking about the bad things in life and say you want to kill yourself.

Maybe you can't have control over losing your hair. But you can control you reaction to it. And that's all that matters.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you legit need a therapist or some professional help. Your outlook on all things in life are really extreme. About life itself, relationships, women, hair. And you are here every day saying the most insane sh*t. I don't say this to hurt you or bully you. But you got to understand that i've noticed there are a LOT of extreme and depressed people on this sub (and forum in general), but you're no doubt the most extreme. Which says a lot.

Sometimes you come here and your hair suddenly good and 2 weeks later the world is falling beneath you. You need to acknowledge to yourself that this is not normal behavior and seek some help.

Life is super awesome if you dare to live it. Not if your sitting around thinking about the bad things in life and say you want to kill yourself.

Maybe you can't have control over losing your hair. But you can control you reaction to it. And that's all that matters.
I don't really see anything unrealistic about my outlook. Everything you just wrote sounds like some cliché bullshit to stand on the moral high ground and brag about how awesomely positive you're. Life might be super awesome for some, but it's not for me and many others. For many people we've been suffering since literally day one. And despite all my suffering, It's still NOTHING in comparison to lots of people, and I have no idea how those people cope tbh

Anyway, words mean absolutely nothing and will never change anything at all. I simply don't see any realistic action I can take to turn my life for the better

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really see anything unrealistic about my outlook. Everything you just wrote sounds like some cliché bullshit to stand on the moral high ground and brag about how awesomely positive you're. Life might be super awesome for some, but it's not for me and many others. For many people we've been suffering since literally day one. And despite all my suffering, It's still NOTHING in comparison to lots of people, and I have no idea how those people cope tbh

Anyway, words mean absolutely nothing and will never change anything at all. I simply don't see any realistic action I can take to turn my life for the better
That's exactly why you need help man.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were a religous person. In that case you should know, that suicide is considered a very tainted deed indeed with negative consequences. But even without the spiritual aspect, I think that it's not the right thing to do. Neither for you, nor for your environment.
Life can be horrible sometimes, but it's also short and ever-changing. For good and for bad.

The problems and goals I had 7 years ago are completely irrelevant to me now. So much so that I hardly remember them. Likewise at that time, the problems I had 7 years prior to that had become obsolete to that life as well. It's just a cycle with some seriously horrifying dips at times.

It helps not to take life too seriously and consider it more of a learning experience. We're all gonna be dead in a few decades anyways. Every single baldie in this forum. And then it won't even really matter anymore what lives we have lived.

Also there are options. To my delight doubleindemnity seems to be very happy with his system. It's not for everyone, but some people really turn their life arround with it, it seems.

All the best to you, brother. You can always hit up my PMs.