I will be taking the Revivogen "New Formula" Challenge!

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Everest said:
How long into the treatment of revivogen did you guys notice that its working/you started to lose less hair/noticed thickening of the hair?

I've been using revivogen but i'm not sure if its helping me lose less hair. Before I used to wash my hair once a week with shampoo but now its everyday since i started revivogen. So although it feels like i'm losing less hair when i shower, i'm not sure if that would be the case if u take into account the hairloss count for the whole week.

Throughout my time using Revivogen I had periods of high and low shedding. But when comparing my shedding prior to using Revivogen it was more. I have been washing my hair daily for many years.

I think I noticed shed reduction around 8 month mark but my scalp was feeling healthier and with a little thickness. My main priority was to reduce my shedding and maintain what I have, which is something I think achieved.

Like what many people say on the forums. Ignore the shedding and just take pictures to assess your situation as time goes on.

Everest

Reaction score
I been using revivogen for around 3 weeks now. But it still looks like my temples are receding. Is this too soon for my to be expecting it to work/stopping hairloss from temples area ?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everest said:
I been using revivogen for around 3 weeks now. But it still looks like my temples are receding. Is this too soon for my to be expecting it to work/stopping hairloss from temples area ?

are you sure your temples have receeded in those 3 weeks?? really? even the most aggressive ballers don't lose hair that fast. It's all in your head.

Yes, it will take at least 6 months for Revivogen to make a difference

Everest

Reaction score
i'm thinking of adding S5 cream to my revivogen regime. Since i put revivogen on in the evenings when i sleep, can i also put S5 cream on it afterwards?

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
Everest: Yes, I first apply revivogen, then I wait for about a half hour, then I apply S5. Revivogen absorbs quicker then S5 does so I recommend you also do this.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nex said:
Everest: Yes, I first apply revivogen, then I wait for about a half hour, then I apply S5. Revivogen absorbs quicker then S5 does so I recommend you also do this.

any results to report?

Everest

Reaction score
do you guys think i should add s5 cream to my regime or wait another month or so an just use revivogen?
I've been using revivogen for 4 weeks now.
First 2-3weeks my hairloss in the shower was much lower than before. I didnt notice any shedding. But into the 4th week i've noticed i've been losing more hair in the shower as opposed to the first 2-3 weeks i was using revivogen for. Could this be the shedding period? because my hairline at the temples has definitely receded slightly over the past 4 weeks now.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everest said:
do you guys think i should add s5 cream to my regime or wait another month or so an just use revivogen?
I've been using revivogen for 4 weeks now.
First 2-3weeks my hairloss in the shower was much lower than before. I didnt notice any shedding. But into the 4th week i've noticed i've been losing more hair in the shower as opposed to the first 2-3 weeks i was using revivogen for. Could this be the shedding period? because my hairline at the temples has definitely receded slightly over the past 4 weeks now.

your hairline receded in FOUR weeks?? You must have a super aggressive male pattern baldness OR you're imagining things....

yeah, most likely shed.

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 said:
Nex said:

any results to report?

It stopped my scalp itch, I also noticed a group of 3 vellus hairs that turned darker and grew a little bit longer in my right temple over the course of about a 5 month period. I truly believe that this combination is having some type of effect on the dht levels in my scalp. Is it enough for large amounts of regrowth? I doubt it, but I do believe it is helping me maintain what I have.

I have been on spironolactone, revivogen, Nizoral regimen for 7 months, three days ago I added 0.05mg finasteride daily. I will report back if I get any results.

Everest

Reaction score
Nex said:
2020 said:
Nex said:

any results to report?

It stopped my scalp itch, I also noticed a group of 3 vellus hairs that turned darker and grew a little bit longer in my right temple over the course of about a 5 month period. I truly believe that this combination is having some type of effect on the dht levels in my scalp. Is it enough for large amounts of regrowth? I doubt it, but I do believe it is helping me maintain what I have.

I have been on spironolactone, revivogen, Nizoral regimen for 7 months, three days ago I added 0.05mg finasteride daily. I will report back if I get any results.
did you start using revivogen and S5 cream at the same time at the beginning of your regimen? or were you using one or the other an added one later?
Btw did you notice any shedding with the S5 cream?

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
I first started revivogen, I noticed that my scalp was less red. After about a month on revivgoen I decided to also add S5. I dont really shed very much and I did not notice an increase in shedding with spironolactone.

Everest

Reaction score
Nex said:
hey how does the S5 cream feel on the hair? Does it smell?
when you put it on in the morning, do you leave it in the hair until the next morning you wash your hair?

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone really makes your hair look greasy, and it does have a smell but its not too strong. I only put it on when I dont have to be anywhere, I am in college and I have days off so I make it work. If I am going somewhere in the morning I just put a very small amount on my temples and on the crown of my head. I usually use Nizoral before bed then I spironolactone up my whole head real good haha.

Everest

Reaction score
nex, when you put spironolactone on to your scalp at night, do you rub it onto your scalp like you rub shampoo onto your scalp

Everest

Reaction score
How does one tell the difference between shedding and hairloss?

I've been on revivogen for 7 weeks now and s5 cream for 2 weeks.
My temple has definitely receded over the course that i've been on this regime.
In the first 1-3 weeks of revivogen, i was probably losing 10-15 hairs daily in the shower. but from the 4th week onwards to the 7th so far, I've been 40+

A

adam2887

I would say you are going through a shed at the moment. I know it can be scary, but stick at it my friend. I went through a rapid shed for the first 4 months where is was losing 50 -60 hairs when i washed.

Then in 4- 6 months it slowed down to 30 - 40 hairs in shower. However my hair was looking really bad at the time the worst its been due to the big shed.

6-8 months my hair started to look thinker, i'm guessing the hair i lost due to shed was growing back. My hair loss count also improved in the shower i was losing about 10 - 20 hairs which is about the rate i was losing before i started Revivogen.

After the 8 months mark thats when i noticed a huge difference I was only losing under 5 hairs in the shower, however this is when i started saw palmetto tablets which i do feel they did help me a lot. I had to discontinue Saw palmetto due to my nipples looking puffy (gyno) which sucked. I must be sensitive to estrogen. I am now at the 11 month mark and i lose a couple more hairs in the shower than before due to stopping saw palmetto. I lose about 4 - 8 hairs in the shower now.

I really do feel Revivogen does work, you just gotta have patience with it and get through that shed. I would say my hair isn't as thick as it used to be especially the front but i'm losing a lot less hair than what i was before i started Revivogen. I'm now at the point where i'm not 100% sure if it's stoped my hair loss or slowed it down dramatically.

I've been wanting to do minoxidil again. I stopped the first time as it gave me a rapid heartbeat (i was using 15% minoxidil) and i've read posts that people are claiming that it's aged them. Any minoxidil users here??

I'm now going to start to take nettle root extract which blocks estrogen as well as dht, which is perfect for me as i'm sensitive to estrogen. I don't think it will be as effective as saw palmetto though but only time will tell. I really would recommend Saw palmetto tablets to anyone on here if you're not sensitive to estrogen.

If anyone has time check this video out regarding Nettle Root.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhmlIwyF58