I Was Ok With The Prospect Of Balding. But After Reading This Forum I Am Srsly Considering Suicide.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nazi? AHAHAHAHAH man, you are an outstanding comedian, the only problem is your notion of humor is totally wrecked

Sorry, that's what you are. White, thus Racist, thus Nazi. You showed your colors together with your white friend: you never change.

We Blacks own your wives' vaginas.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, that's what you are. White, thus Racist, thus Nazi. You showed your colors together with your white friend: you never change.

We Blacks own your wives' vaginas.
upload_2017-1-19_22-35-44.png

resu

Reaction score
If you're above 178cm and can grow a beard stubble and have decent facial proportions you're more or less safe, unless you're really inept you shouldn't be faced with total annihilation from society. You're also NW2 at 20 in 2017, in 2021 Breezula will be out and should maintain without sides and it's possible that something that will grow more hair will be out too and even the cure for low Norwood.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, you need to keep in mind that everyone's situation is different when it comes to balding. Some guys shave it off when it gets too bad and they barely notice; maybe they've settled down with a girl who doesn't mind, maybe they're in a setting where it's common and people accept it. Some guys are just too dense to pick up on the changes going on around them.

You, however, seem to have a very bad set of cards psychologically to deal with balding. First, you are very sensitive and will have an acute awareness of the negative reactions to your balding (which are absolutely, 100% real. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise). Moreover, you seem to lack the force of personality that would let you power through the kind of rejection you'd face as a young bald guy going on the dating market in 2017. In general, as a young bald guy you lose a lot of the tail-wind that others your age get, and to compete with other guys for women and jobs you will have to rely more on persistence and sheer willpower, the precise things you yourself admit that you do not have.

Given this set of facts, I think it should be obvious to you that fuzzing over the infinitessimally small chance of getting permanent side effects from Finasteride (which are the exclusive domain of internet anecdotes and have never been demonstrated in any scientific studies) is a foolish pastime. The side-effects of going bald have an almost certain likelihood of materializing, and will hit you like a freight train in an important formative period of your life. Many of the most vocal and depressed posters here are those that were in your position; they could have started finasteride early but were afraid of sides, and once bald they realized they were permanently SOL. Choose wisely, is all I can say.
The whole shave it off thing is a little complex and it isn't always about what looks best. Sometimes you can shave it and people tell you that it looks fine but in reality it doesn't feel like its you anymore when you look In the mirror.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Listen here White Trash. You got busted. Go back to your trailer.

Blacks and Arabs like ME built everything you use in your daily lives. Whites are violent savages. We Blacks had big technology until the White Man stole it from us. Racists. Donald Trump truly is your President.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
Listen here White Trash. You got busted. Go back to your trailer.

Blacks and Arabs like ME built everything you use in your daily lives. Whites are violent savages. We Blacks had big technology until the White Man stole it from us. Racists. Donald Trump truly is your President.

The summary of your sh*t-posting is the following:

a) Calls Native Americans useless savages
b) Calls out racism using racist rants
c) Guesses random internet people's color and fail
d) Says everyone else except him are savages

Dude, why isn't you the one considering suicide? Why don't you do this favor to the universe?

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The summary of you sh*t-posting is the following:

a) Calls Native Americans useless savages
b) Calls out racism using racist rants
c) Guesses random internet people's colour and fail
d) Says everyone else except him are savages

Dude, why isn't you the one considering suicide? Why don't you do this favor to the universe?

As an Italian, I can be either White or Black whenever it suits my mood. Take this racists. Also f*** redskin shits, they are true trash.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
As an Italian, I can be either White or Black whenever it suits my mood. Take this racists. Also f*** redskin shits, they are true trash.
Or, to sum up: you are just a degenerated imbecile! There is a cliff eagerly waiting for you to jump ! Trust me !

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or, to sum up: you are just and degenerated imbecile! There is a cliff eagerly waiting for you to jump ! Trust me !
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude is just a troll.

WHOAH, just admit you hate Black People like me. True racism is going on here in this thread: and you are the perpetrator.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
True racism is going on here in this thread: and you are the perpetrator.
Am I in control of your keyboard? Man, you just revealed your trolling intentions. Nobody is going to take you seriously now (not that we could do this before, but....)

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I in control of your keyboard? Man, you just revealed your trolling intentions. Nobody is going to take you seriously now (not that we could do this before, but....)

Yeah, whatever. Also, you like cuck p**rn and Native American culture and probably Hillary Clinton too.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. Even on a strict diet of #COPE sarnies he still couldn't deal with his hair loss. In fairness though, I'm pretty sure there were other things that were weighing on him (in addition to the baldness). I heard some rumours that his girlfriend had recently broken up with him and he'd been having some trouble with a new boss at work. My guess is that the hair loss had made him unstable and the breakup + job worries just pushed him over the edge.

You know me too well, Dutchman. I'm mentally ready to become the next serial killer icon in Rust Belt America as my baldness will fit the mugshot a lot.
I'll then write a book about my deranged life and then make a few bucks with it. Thanks for your support, I'll send you 5% of the profits and royalties I will make. That will be huge.