I Was Ok With The Prospect Of Balding. But After Reading This Forum I Am Srsly Considering Suicide.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and stay off this forum. Sometimes when you change the way that you see things then the things that you see will change. This forum is pure negativity and doesn't come close to reflecting reality. Live life first hand and not through the internet. If you have an active social life and throw yourself into doing new things regularly then you will meet many guys who are balding and bald doing just great in life and with the opposite sex.
Seen it all before. Guys on this forum eill have people believing this scenario isn't possible and in their words 'hair is all that matters'. Needless to say that there are guys here who lost the plot a long time ago.

Those "bald guys doin' great" aren't actually doing that great. It's a meme balding people tell themselves to COPE. I don't show any kind of balding-related psychological issue irl. No one would tell I'm upset about it beyond belief.

Now, anonymity on the Internet allows us baldcels to speak up and vent together with fellows. We are not left alone with our problems anymore: a vast, anonymous community that goes well beyond this forum is here to chip in their thoughts and tips.

You're part of the 'man up' bunch who threw many bald people into depression and loneliness.

Those bald guys just don't show it, like all the people on this forum do irl. You're very blind and misguided. Go away if you're not here to discuss issues or help fellows.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those "bald guys doin' great" aren't actually doing that great. It's a meme balding people tell themselves to COPE. I don't show any kind of balding-related psychological issue irl. No one would tell I'm upset about it beyond belief.

Now, anonymity on the Internet allows us baldcels to speak up and vent together with fellows. We are not left alone with our problems anymore: a vast, anonymous community that goes well beyond this forum is here to chip in their thoughts and tips.

You're part of the 'man up' bunch who threw many bald people into depression and loneliness.

Those bald guys just don't show it, like all the people on this forum do irl. You're very blind and misguided. Go away if you're not here to discuss issues or help fellows.

Brutal red pill truth.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, seriously, the most bizarre thing in this forum are the perspectives on '' women and relationships '' that abound in the impact session. I feel utterly bad for those guys who are socially awkward and started losing hair before their sexual / affective lifes took off. But ... trying to synthetise what I mean, look at this guy:

For me, that's the archetype of the typical '' impact '' session guy (except they are balding). If you doubt that, go there and mesmerize yourself with the enormous amount of dumb sexism, heteronormativity, misogyny. Is this the guy you want to be?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favour and stay off this forum. Sometimes when you change the way that you see things then the things that you see will change. This forum is pure negativity and doesn't come close to reflecting reality. Live life first hand and not through the internet. If you have an active social life and throw yourself into doing new things regularly then you will meet many guys who are balding and bald doing just great in life and with the opposite sex.
What Norwood are you?

I see you have been on this forum for 8 years and to me that is quite telling.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your lexicon makes me think you like cuck p*rn, Hillary Clinton and Native American culture.
What's not to like about Native American culture??

They scalped those they did not like; they shagged beneath the stars; smoked the pipe until they saw Gods; they had wonderful names; and they allowed each other to wear feathered head-pieces and nobody said a damn thing.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, seriously, the most bizarre thing in this forum are the perspectives on '' women and relationships '' that abound in the impact session. I feel utterly bad for those guys who are socially awkward and started losing hair before their sexual / affective lifes took off. But ... trying to synthetise what I mean, look at this guy:

For me, that's the archetype of the typical '' impact '' session guy (except they are balding). If you doubt that, go there and mesmerize yourself with the enormous amount of dumb sexism, heteronormativity, misogyny. Is this the guy you want to be?

I have no idea how that video represents people on this forum. He's taking the piss out of rap videos that traditionally objectify women, usually from a I-can-f***-anyone-I-want perspective.

Misogyny you see in these forums is usually different.

"Women are stupid and I don't respect them
That's right, I just have sex with them"

He was nearly on to something there but then he slipped up with the "sex" bit lol :p

"I can't have sex with your personality
And I can't put my penis in your college degree
And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
So why you're sharing all this information with me?"

For many guys on this forum this could be summed up as "I can't have sex".

You notice the difference? This guy is mocking misogynistic slayers, here we have misogynistic incels.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
(...) objectify women. You notice the difference? This guy is mocking misogynistic slayers, here we have misogynistic incels.

No, he is mocking misogynistic wanna-be-slayers. Does that dude seems like a slayer to you? I would suggest you to spend a little more time in the pathetic impact session threads, but...no...please, don't do that to yourself !!

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Your reaction makes me think I hit the nail right in the head.

What's not to like about Native American culture??

They scalped those they did not like; they shagged beneath the stars; smoked the pipe until they saw Gods; they had wonderful names; and they allowed each other to wear feathered head-pieces and nobody said a damn thing.

They were/are useless savages. Very weak, no achievement whatsoever. They never go bald, though. I think the last words of Sitting Bull were 'Everyone I knew might be dead or drunk and homeless, my culture is eradicated and my ancestors frown upon me, but at least I have hair, lol. Take this white boys. God, we are a disappointment.'.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reaction makes me think I hit the nail right in the head.

They were/are useless savages. Very weak, no achievement whatsoever. They never go bald, though. I think the last words of Sitting Bull were 'Everyone I knew might be dead or drunk and homeless, my culture is eradicated and my ancestors frown upon me, but at least I have hair, lol. Take this white boys. God, we are a disappointment.'.
An Arab trying to give a culture lesson.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An Arab trying to give a culture lesson.

Are you racist? You sound like a racist. I'm black/arab and Proud of it. You white boy with a small dick can't do sh*t about me.

Case closed. Take that '' Dumb poster of the month'' trophy, you earned it !!!

Well done. Calling a Black/Arab man dumb just because of his opinion.

You whites are just a bunch of racists. In the meantime, we Blacks f*** your wives.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he is mocking misogynistic wanna-be-slayers. Does that dude seems like a slayer to you? I would suggest you to spend a little more time in the pathetic impact session threads, but...no...please, don't do that to yourself !!

Everyone who isn't a slayer is a wanna-be-slayer so that is meaningless, he's mocking guys who act like they slay, but that's not guys here either. Or I wouldn't have thought so, not much point bragging on an anonymous forum. It would only make me sad to make up stuff tbh.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arabs are the ones who carried on Ancient Greek Mathematics in the middle ages while western Europe was in the dark ages killing each other. Just remember because they are sh*t now it doesn't mean they always were. And I'm from Greece by the way.

Tell'em, those racists. I have Arab and Northern African blood. I'm proud and you whites are racists.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you racist? You sound like a racist. I'm black/arab and Proud of it. You white boy with a small dick can't do sh*t about me.

Well done. Calling a Black/Arab man dumb just because of his opinion.

You whites are just a bunch of racists. In the meantime, we Blacks f*** your wives.
When in reality I was just pointing out the irony of an Arab saying that another culture are a bunch of savages.

I was only pointing out your idiocy.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When in reality I was just pointing out the irony of an Arab saying that another culture are a bunch of savages.

I was only pointing out your idiocy.

Well, well, well. Whitey showing his true colors at last.

Racist
. Sorry, I flagged you, hope you get banned.

This no place for White Racists like you.