i was happy about baldness for a second . . . . .

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you guys might already know, I was a hat prisoner. I am starting to get out of it now though. Maybe a third of the time I won't wear a hat in public.

One time I was in a gas station without my hat on and this other baldie with glasses walked in. He gave me that smile and nod. The bald brothahood nod of approval. He knew the feels and he knew I knew the feels.

For one second, I was glad to be bald. That unspoken brotherhood.

There was actually a family guy episode about it lol.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know about family garbage, but curb your enthusiasm did an episode about it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
One time I was in a gas station without my hat on and this other baldie with glasses walked in. He gave me that smile and nod. The bald brothahood nod of approval. He knew the feels and he knew I knew the feels.

For one second, I was glad to be bald. That unspoken brotherhood.

The exact same thing happened to me. Only the happiness lasted up until I saw the girl he was with. Then deep depression hit.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The exact same thing happened to me. Only the happiness lasted up until I saw the girl he was with. Then deep depression hit.
lol describe her. what was the guy like other than being bald?

i was actually in a chick-fil-a earlier and saw a hat prisoner (he took his hat off at one point) who was also a father. his wife was pretty cute tho and he had a nerdy son with good hair lol. i saw myself in that kid. theres a decent chance he will go bald and end up like me lol

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
lol describe her. what was the guy like other than being bald?

He was just your average looking dude. Not horrible looking, or fat, decently dressed. I would say around a NW5 buzzed down. His GF on the other hand outweighed him by at least 50lbs. Looked like she didn't give a crap about her appearance. Like she woke up and left the house without making herself presentable. Her shirt even had a hole in it. When she walked passed me I even noticed some slight BO. I ran to my car, sat there, and shed a tear before driving away.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was just your average looking dude. Not horrible looking, or fat, decently dressed. I would say around a NW5 buzzed down. His GF on the other hand outweighed him by at least 50lbs. Looked like she didn't give a crap about her appearance. Like she woke up and left the house without making herself presentable. Her shirt even had a hole in it. When she walked passed me I even noticed some slight BO. I ran to my car, sat there, and shed a tear before driving away.

This is the harsh reality. Even if you have a good career, good looking but bald, why would a hot girl settle for that when she can have all that plus hair? Unless she really loves you, but this is a rare thing these days.

By your own admission, this guy you saw was average and now that he's bald, makes it very tough unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good you're reducing wearing a hat Exodus, much more healthy.