I Want A Hair System, But I've Some Concerns

Luno

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm Luno from Italy. Hi, I'm a 26 yo.
I've been losing hairs since when i was 18, but i've been treating that with the medical treatments available (Propecia etc..). My hair situation has been "decent" until now. So, I'm currently looking for a solution for that. After a lot of researches i concluded that Hair System seem at the moment the most reasonable solution.
As you can imagine, i've a lot of concerns starting from:

1) the fact that i have a quite active life (i workout 3/4 times a week and go swimming every single day, using a swimming cap).
2) the effective detectability of the Systems.
3) the possibility or not to wear it also in intimate situations (sex etc..)

Help me please! Thank you in advance :)

n1zza77

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) I work out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, plus I'm a heavy sweater and have very oily skin.
2) There are several trusted vendors found on this site
3) I wear it during intimate situations, never had a problem.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Luno

My experience is the same as Nizza. Sport and physical activity (including swimming) are not a problem. The only limitation is that you must put the system on in a cool dry place and then avoid getting the adhesive wet (including by sweating) until the adhesive has cured - about 3 or 4 hours.

Provided you choose a good supplier, don't go to wild on the density, get a good cut-in, and keep up your maintenance, it is easy to keep the system undetectable to sight - very easy if you choose a hairstyle where your hairline is not on show. Getting it so that it is also undetectable to the touch, i.e. undetectable in intimate situations, requires a bit more work and some specific design choices, but it is very possible. Thousands of younger guys achieve this every day.

Noah

Luno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies! I'm trying to study the matter surfing the net around the multiple forums available. If I would choose this solution, I will be glad to make some other questions. For the moment i will study the FAQs of the Forum :)