I Used To Think This Subforum Is The Most Depressing

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you want depressing go to the research subforum and set it back 15 years. then set it back to present day and see how nothing has changed apart from the company and treatment names. one of the big names that everyone was hyped over 10 years ago, they are now selling WIGS.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you want depressing go to the research subforum and set it back 15 years. then set it back to present day and see how nothing has changed apart from the company and treatment names. one of the big names that everyone was hyped over 10 years ago, they are now selling WIGS.

i wished people there would just take their finasteride and just stfu

they remind of the ending scene of the movie „the pledge“

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes finasteride just dont work you know, so stop suggesting it like its some fu**ing magic pill.

Damn, im getting angry everytime i hear this

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in trials more people on fake finasterid reported more ed then people on actually finasterid

its probably mostly a nocebo effect at least in the beginning

Took it for months. I know what I saw. My little fella down there still holds it against me sometimes. He clearly stated “this is the last bs I’m letting slip by, you drug me again it’s over”.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took it for months. I know what I saw. My little fella down there still holds it against me sometimes. He clearly stated “this is the last bs I’m letting slip by, you drug me again it’s over”.

i dont doubt that

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MODS why was Salus banned?
surely he wasn't banned just for saying there won't be a cure in our lifetime?
do the Hair Loss Talk mods have stock in Brotzu or Tsuiji?????

everyone who says something even remotely controversial is banned these days???

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MODS why was Salus banned?
surely he wasn't banned just for saying there won't be a cure in our lifetime?
do the Hair Loss Talk mods have stock in Brotzu or Tsuiji?????

everyone who says something even remotely controversial is banned these days???

He went for some tacos.

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wished people there would just take their finasteride and just stfu

I took finasteride for 18 months. It destroyed my density. I am now on month 10 on dutasteride and it's working on tearing up what remained.

What do I do now?....

RickyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take chemical castration over hair loss any day. Really, I can't think of more than 3 conditions I'd consider worse than baldness.

Unfortunately, the anti androgens left my manhood alone and went for the throat (the follicles) instead

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take chemical castration over hair loss any day. Really, I can't think of more than 3 conditions I'd consider worse than baldness.

Unfortunately, the anti androgens left my manhood alone and went for the throat (the follicles) instead
finasteride is a weak hair loss drug in the grand scheme of things.. Im convinced it accelerated my balding! Now I'm also using a drug which counteracts the effects of finasteride on testosterone plus helps hair.. I think my balding has slowed down a little.. But not to the point of pre finasteride unfortunately.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

there are people who suffer from insomnia after finasteride use. imageine not able to sleep more than 3h for years

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are people who suffer from insomnia after finasteride use. imageine not able to sleep more than 3h for years
I have insomnia, I wake up about every 2 hours. The only time I get a full nights sleep is when I pass out from alcohol intoxication due to the stress of hair loss. Feels bad.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have insomnia, I wake up about every 2 hours. The only time I get a full nights sleep is when I pass out from alcohol intoxication due to the stress of hair loss. Feels bad.

are u on finasteride or do you have an iron deficiency