I thought abot something positive in baldness.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Theres actually more then food in this attitude, since you don't have the pressure on looks, cuz nothing will help you, you don't need to buy perfumes, eat whatever and much you want, sitting on your *** playing video games all day, not giving a f*ck anymore, about anyone or anything, you all ready lost your life forever, just trow away any commitment you have, live on wellfere, who cares I'm a bowling head anyway.

That's right! Become a fat, unemployed slob... then get a toupe! :woot: people will respect you much more than if you were just a normal member of society who happens to be bald... just ask HairPiece Man! He's clearly living the dream!

:woot: :uglylol:

Is that Christian Bale from that one movie where he kills?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
DonaldAnderson said:
Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Theres actually more then food in this attitude, since you don't have the pressure on looks, cuz nothing will help you, you don't need to buy perfumes, eat whatever and much you want, sitting on your *** playing video games all day, not giving a f*ck anymore, about anyone or anything, you all ready lost your life forever, just trow away any commitment you have, live on wellfere, who cares I'm a bowling head anyway.

That's right! Become a fat, unemployed slob... then get a toupe! :woot: people will respect you much more than if you were just a normal member of society who happens to be bald... just ask HairPiece Man! He's clearly living the dream!

:woot: :uglylol:

Is that Christian Bale from that one movie where he kills?
yea lol

american psycho