I thought abot something positive in baldness.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Since being bald makes you look ugly anyway you don't need to limit yourself with food, cuz it won't matter, unlike normal people that food can destroy their chances, us bald freaks don't have any chance anyway

slipy

Reaction score
tell that to those fools in the gyms who think working out will solve things and compensate.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
tell that to those fools in the gyms who think working out will solve things and compensate.
Yhea I know, it won't, but I work out too, I don't want to be buffed, my hands are just too thin and I'm short, I don't wanna look like a chimo kid, i just need to be buffed enough to not look like a kid, but if I was tall I would thought it's a fuckin waste of fuckin time

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was looking for something positive in baldness and was hoping for something good when I clicked on this thread...

I am not dissapointed! :woot:

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
People who pack themselves into gyms, hair or no hair, for the sole reason to get a 'perfect' body are not what 'real men' are anyway. But yeah this post is ridiculous...

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
i actually agree kind of.

these later years i have been eating whatever i want. nachos, pizza, burgers, cookies... cause who the hell cares?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
People who pack themselves into gyms, hair or no hair, for the sole reason to get a 'perfect' body are not what 'real men' are anyway. But yeah this post is ridiculous...
lol edward norton from your avatar said the same thing in fight club

amazing actor, love the dude no homo

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
why do americans always say 'no homo' or post that stupid limp wristed smiley? :gay:

if anything it makes you look more gay.

as for the topic, the OP's right in that trying to compensate for hairloss is a losing battle, similar to the millions of women around the world trying to compensate for aging.

how we deal with that is upto each of us, if you want to let yourself go and eat a tasty but early death inducing diet then even though it aint for me, ill not tell you its stupid.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Theres actually more then food in this attitude, since you don't have the pressure on looks, cuz nothing will help you, you don't need to buy perfumes, eat whatever and much you want, sitting on your *** playing video games all day, not giving a f*** anymore, about anyone or anything, you all ready lost your life forever, just trow away any commitment you have, live on wellfere, who cares I'm a bowling head anyway.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Theres actually more then food in this attitude, since you don't have the pressure on looks, cuz nothing will help you, you don't need to buy perfumes, eat whatever and much you want, sitting on your *** playing video games all day, not giving a f*ck anymore, about anyone or anything, you all ready lost your life forever, just trow away any commitment you have, live on wellfere, who cares I'm a bowling head anyway.

That's right! Become a fat, unemployed slob... then get a toupe! :woot: people will respect you much more than if you were just a normal member of society who happens to be bald... just ask HairPiece Man! He's clearly living the dream!

:woot: :uglylol:

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:
fodandahalf said:

Haha yeah, completely true though.

T

TravisB

BrightonBaldy said:
why do americans always say 'no homo' or post that stupid limp wristed smiley? :gay:

if anything it makes you look more gay.

no-homo.jpg

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
Zeroman said:
fodandahalf said:

Haha yeah, completely true though.
yea really good thought provoking movie

slipy

Reaction score
Primo said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
Theres actually more then food in this attitude, since you don't have the pressure on looks, cuz nothing will help you, you don't need to buy perfumes, eat whatever and much you want, sitting on your *** playing video games all day, not giving a f*ck anymore, about anyone or anything, you all ready lost your life forever, just trow away any commitment you have, live on wellfere, who cares I'm a bowling head anyway.

That's right! Become a fat, unemployed slob... then get a toupe! :woot: people will respect you much more than if you were just a normal member of society who happens to be bald... just ask HairPiece Man! He's clearly living the dream!

:woot: :uglylol:

won't respect you in either scenario

but hpm's lifestyle will provide them with a reasonable excuse to disrespect you that they previously lacked.

hey at least they will hate you for something, instead of nothing.

B

Beingbaldsucks

The only bald guys that are respected are those who above the normal ones, sport athletes, actors, directors, script writers, musicians, I mean arjen robben can be ugly as he'll but he's loved due his talent and can get woman, a bald guy need to stretch himself behind the limits, something like zidane, I mean if they were just average footballers they would be nothing, it's also like that with actors, statham for example a leading actor in almost all the movies that he participating in, he's a star, if he was just a minor actor he was nothing, the regular bald guy from the street is a complete loser, he needs to be something special to go above the hair jerks.

slipy

Reaction score
yes, status is whats draws people. a regular bald guy who's not a celebrity or known in society is viewed as a scum, someone who doesn't deserve to have people concerned over his rights and emotions, just because they like to believe he doesn't have any.

which is why you can't take it seriously when someone tries to tell you ''(insert celebrity name) is bald, but people like him'' or ''women have different preferences, some like guys with longer hair, some prefer it shaved. you have nothing to worry about lul" Norwood 1-2 buzzcut isn't the same as Norwood 6.

B

Beingbaldsucks

The nw1 buzzcut is an awesome haircutt, I would kill for that, I buzzed my hair in propose for that but it's looks so ugly on a receding hairline like mine, you can see only the top, the sides are way backward, the difference between the straight buzzcut to the ugly deformed bald head, it's so gross the emptyness, the forehead that never hands, we are FREAKS, end of story.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
The nw1 buzzcut is an awesome haircutt, I would kill for that, I buzzed my hair in propose for that but it's looks so ugly on a receding hairline like mine, you can see only the top, the sides are way backward, the difference between the straight buzzcut to the ugly deformed bald head, it's so gross the emptyness, the forehead that never hands, we are FREAKS, end of story.

I actually think curved/ peaked hairlines look much better than straight hairlines when buzzed. Norwood 2 but with a good forelock and side profiles is the best.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

I actually think curved/ peaked hairlines look much better than straight hairlines when buzzed. Norwood 2 but with a good forelock and side profiles is the best.
WTF is this wizardry!?

AGAIN strong reference with edward norton lol

he had a curved hairline which he straightened with a transplant

i think he looked better before as well