I think it's time to make lifechanging decisions

HairlessWhisper

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the gentleman you are referring to is my favourite, both in terms of quality and decency

Now I would agree that customer service is second to none, and it's not even close.

Quality wise, I have a different preference, and this is where it gets interesting, because I don't think we're ordering the same product/s. So this is the kind of thing I would like to see discussed on the public board...

Mystery411

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard the same story about that vendor multiple times from other posters. Any time a seller tells you you probably don't really need what he's selling, I take that as a mark of integrity and good faith. That said, I have never (privately or otherwise) recommended one seller to the exclusion of all others. In fact I had 2 that I regularly used before the pandemic, and a third that I occasionally used.
Yup. You recommended 2 vendors to me, via PM, back when I started in early 2018. They both delivered quality products and excellent customer service.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stock hair comes in 6" length and body wave. To achieve these styles, you've posted, you should consult with the person that will be performing the haircut.
And only a hairdresser can perform it ? I have North African hair type, does special unit with this type of hair exist? I thought the type of hair influenced a lot the cut I could do.
5 - Can I make wick hair dyes on the lace?

Sorry; I don't understand this question. Can you rephrase it?
can I dye hair strands, on a few strands of hair for example ?

heir supply has been seriously disrupted by Covid. These days you may have to shop around and see what you can get in the right colour. That may mean going with one of the Chinese direct sellers, even though the quality control is a bit more variable.
Is this still the case? Or has the situation improved with regard to suppliers?
I think the other guys I have shared my views with by PM will confirm that I have never recommended one seller to the exclusion of all others, although obviously I do think some are (or were) better than others.
Can confirm ;)
Keep us posted!
Point 4 video is private now. But thx mate for your time and answers :)
so get used to paying £200 for a lace. You'll get through the first couple quite quickly, but 3/4 months is a good aim for lifespan.
I can pay 200-250€ if it last 4 months. No problem. What do you mean by I'll get through the first couple quite quickly?

Thx to everyone that reply and take part of this discussion !