I Think It Might Be The End Of Roads For Me Guys... | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

I Think It Might Be The End Of Roads For Me Guys...

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by Baldingdane, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Lake_K

Lake_K New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do that! Just do your homework on hair transplant clinics/surgeons. I’ve had two transplants so I know a lot about the process. If you want, just pm me and I’ll help you out on the hair transplant

2. cosimnot

cosimnot New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Man, I dont get people on here at all. I don’t think I’ll look good at all and it depresses me, but I think you’ll look good with the look. Your beard is on point (even without it you look good) and I don’t see anything that would make you look weird from any other guy who shaves his head. Honestly, if I looked like you having to shave wouldn’t really worry me too much but that’s just me.

3. N003

N003 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You're a far away from a bald head.

Go back to your life!

4. WheeljackG1

WheeljackG1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I know exactly how you feel man. I'm losing my hair and it doesn't suit me. I'm also really short, so the combo of those two things basically means I have no place in this earth. I've been suicidal for a long while, but never did it cause of my family.

I had a plan to do it last year, but didn't go through with it again cause of my family. But when you are forced to try to bear something you truely cannot bear it starts to break you. With how bad my mental state is now I'm starting to think that me being gone wouldn't be too much more of a burden to them then what I already am. I'm in so much pain and I just don't know if there is a way to solve it.

disfiguredyoungman likes this.
  5. disfiguredyoungman

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am sorry bruh, I share your pain.

WheeljackG1 likes this.
  6. xetrys

xetrys Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Antidepressantmaxx, gymmaxx, hairmaxx (system?). Short is relative to country, emigratemaxx if necessary, mental healthmaxx. In all seriousness though, at least there are things to try, boy if I was born 40 years ago. We are all in this shitty boat together and I think there's plenty (definitely on the forum) that at some point wanted it to just sink.

7. BigOl'BaldingHead

BigOl'BaldingHead Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Isn't it possible that finasteride is increasing your depression? And you don't look bad bald, it's all in your head.

onespark likes this.
  8. WheeljackG1

WheeljackG1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Idk anymore man. I've already tried a lot of things. I feel like even if I did look how I want now, I'd still wouldn't want to date or trust anyone. Like the superficial veil of what romantic love really is has been lifted, and I know that it's nothing more than a social/biological need and a checklist. And it's not just about dating. Like just being a person that feels like there is a place for in the world.

9. tomJ

tomJ Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dude looks better then most guys I know. Has good facial features. Could pull off balding well. Me on the other hand lol!! Just gotta laugh at myself.

onespark and blackg like this.
  10. xetrys

xetrys Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Honestly, I relate, it's pretty hard to do anything when anhedonia strikes. It's bitter that really nobody gives a shit about you yet the show must go on. I hope you feel better soon my man.

11. JonnyGo

JonnyGo Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wait a year for finasteride. If you at least maintain get a hair transplant and problem solved..for a while at least

12. Xander94

Xander94 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im sorry to hear that bro. Denmark is a bad place if you arent good looking....

With the beard you're looking decent tho. Do whatever you can dermaroll / hair transplant / supplements

13. ben760

ben760 Member

Dislikes Received:
    i think your problem is your hairline. your're lucky you're not a diffuse thinner like me and others

tomJ, DerDon and blackg like this.
  14. Baldingdane

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Damn, that’s a lot of responses, i appriciate it.
    It’s funny how this balding thing works. We all think we will look wierd bald, but that’s probably only in our head. To some we might look wierd to some we don’t. I don’t know man. There’s just something about this feeling about being out of control of our looks - and especially in your 20’s. I feel like i’m wasting my youth here.
    Finasteride might be increasing my depression (i have been struggling with depression before, so i think some of it is genetics), but something i know for sure is, loosing more hair will make me even more depressed.
    I don’t know if Denmark is any harder for non-good looking guys. Looks matter - that’s how it works all around the world.
    About the “i think your hairline is the problem, you’re lucky youre not a diffuse thinner” i’m starting to diffuse. At first it was only the hairline - but the hair is starting to look unhealthy all over.
    Soon i’ll be at one year mark of Finasteride, then i’ll incorporate minoxidil to my regime, give it one more year and go for a hair transplant. Then i’ll be set for some time atleast. One more transplant down the line might give me some more time - and hopefully we have better options by then.
    About the suicidal thoughts... I’m not gonna go through with it. The thoughts of how much pain it would bring upon my family is enough. Couldn’t do that. About my hair - the fight is not over yet, so maybe it’s time for me to cut the obsession, go work on other aspects of life, and when time is right - get a transplant and get this thing sorted out for a while.
    Thanks for all your words - God, i wished none of us had to go through this.