I Think It Might Be The End Of Roads For Me Guys...

Lake_K

My Regimen
Reaction score
9 months in, and i think it’s maintaining. So yeah, after the 2 years mark i’ll consider hairtransplant.
Do that! Just do your homework on hair transplant clinics/surgeons. I’ve had two transplants so I know a lot about the process. If you want, just pm me and I’ll help you out on the hair transplant

cosimnot

Reaction score
Man, I dont get people on here at all. I don’t think I’ll look good at all and it depresses me, but I think you’ll look good with the look. Your beard is on point (even without it you look good) and I don’t see anything that would make you look weird from any other guy who shaves his head. Honestly, if I looked like you having to shave wouldn’t really worry me too much but that’s just me.

i broke down tonight. Suicide has been on my mind for a long time now, but tonight the urge to do it was at another level. I called my mom for help, and we drove to the nearest psychiatrist.

My face and headshape isn’t by any means good for the bald look. Without my beard i’ll look like a bald child with a oblong headshape. The only that saves me a little bit is my beard. But i still can’t stand my oblong headshape - i’ll look like a f*****g peanut when the time comes. I’m not sure i can live like that.... pictures is linked below.

I don’t know man.. I would hate the impact suicide would have on my family, but man, i’m not sure i can live like that.. it’s gonna be a looooooooooooong life..

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a far away from a bald head.

Go back to your life!

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel man. I'm losing my hair and it doesn't suit me. I'm also really short, so the combo of those two things basically means I have no place in this earth. I've been suicidal for a long while, but never did it cause of my family.

I had a plan to do it last year, but didn't go through with it again cause of my family. But when you are forced to try to bear something you truely cannot bear it starts to break you. With how bad my mental state is now I'm starting to think that me being gone wouldn't be too much more of a burden to them then what I already am. I'm in so much pain and I just don't know if there is a way to solve it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know exactly how you feel man. I'm losing my hair and it doesn't suit me. I'm also really short, so the combo of those two things basically means I have no place in this earth. I've been suicidal for a long while, but never did it cause of my family.

I had a plan to do it last year, but didn't go through with it again cause of my family. But when you are forced to try to bear something you truely cannot bear it starts to break you. With how bad my mental state is now I'm starting to think that me being gone wouldn't be too much more of a burden to them then what I already am. I'm in so much pain and I just don't know if there is a way to solve it.

I am sorry bruh, I share your pain.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score

Antidepressantmaxx, gymmaxx, hairmaxx (system?). Short is relative to country, emigratemaxx if necessary, mental healthmaxx. In all seriousness though, at least there are things to try, boy if I was born 40 years ago. We are all in this shitty boat together and I think there's plenty (definitely on the forum) that at some point wanted it to just sink.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i broke down tonight. Suicide has been on my mind for a long time now, but tonight the urge to do it was at another level. I called my mom for help, and we drove to the nearest psychiatrist.

My face and headshape isn’t by any means good for the bald look. Without my beard i’ll look like a bald child with a oblong headshape. The only that saves me a little bit is my beard. But i still can’t stand my oblong headshape - i’ll look like a f*****g peanut when the time comes. I’m not sure i can live like that.... pictures is linked below.

I don’t know man.. I would hate the impact suicide would have on my family, but man, i’m not sure i can live like that.. it’s gonna be a looooooooooooong life..

Isn't it possible that finasteride is increasing your depression? And you don't look bad bald, it's all in your head.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antidepressantmaxx, gymmaxx, hairmaxx (system?). Short is relative to country, emigratemaxx if necessary, mental healthmaxx.

Idk anymore man. I've already tried a lot of things. I feel like even if I did look how I want now, I'd still wouldn't want to date or trust anyone. Like the superficial veil of what romantic love really is has been lifted, and I know that it's nothing more than a social/biological need and a checklist. And it's not just about dating. Like just being a person that feels like there is a place for in the world.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude looks better then most guys I know. Has good facial features. Could pull off balding well. Me on the other hand lol!! Just gotta laugh at myself.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Idk anymore man. I've already tried a lot of things. I feel like even if I did look how I want now, I'd still wouldn't want to date or trust anyone. Like the superficial veil of what romantic love really is has been lifted, and I know that it's nothing more than a social/biological need and a checklist. And it's not just about dating. Like just being a person that feels like there is a place for in the world.

Honestly, I relate, it's pretty hard to do anything when anhedonia strikes. It's bitter that really nobody gives a sh*t about you yet the show must go on. I hope you feel better soon my man.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a year for finasteride. If you at least maintain get a hair transplant and problem solved..for a while at least

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that bro. Denmark is a bad place if you arent good looking....

With the beard you're looking decent tho. Do whatever you can dermaroll / hair transplant / supplements

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that’s a lot of responses, i appriciate it.
It’s funny how this balding thing works. We all think we will look wierd bald, but that’s probably only in our head. To some we might look wierd to some we don’t. I don’t know man. There’s just something about this feeling about being out of control of our looks - and especially in your 20’s. I feel like i’m wasting my youth here.
Finasteride might be increasing my depression (i have been struggling with depression before, so i think some of it is genetics), but something i know for sure is, loosing more hair will make me even more depressed.
I don’t know if Denmark is any harder for non-good looking guys. Looks matter - that’s how it works all around the world.
About the “i think your hairline is the problem, you’re lucky youre not a diffuse thinner” i’m starting to diffuse. At first it was only the hairline - but the hair is starting to look unhealthy all over.
Soon i’ll be at one year mark of Finasteride, then i’ll incorporate minoxidil to my regime, give it one more year and go for a hair transplant. Then i’ll be set for some time atleast. One more transplant down the line might give me some more time - and hopefully we have better options by then.
About the suicidal thoughts... I’m not gonna go through with it. The thoughts of how much pain it would bring upon my family is enough. Couldn’t do that. About my hair - the fight is not over yet, so maybe it’s time for me to cut the obsession, go work on other aspects of life, and when time is right - get a transplant and get this thing sorted out for a while.
Thanks for all your words - God, i wished none of us had to go through this.