I Think It Might Be The End Of Roads For Me Guys...

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i broke down tonight. Suicide has been on my mind for a long time now, but tonight the urge to do it was at another level. I called my mom for help, and we drove to the nearest psychiatrist.

My face and headshape isn’t by any means good for the bald look. Without my beard i’ll look like a bald child with a oblong headshape. The only that saves me a little bit is my beard. But i still can’t stand my oblong headshape - i’ll look like a f*****g peanut when the time comes. I’m not sure i can live like that.... pictures is linked below.

I don’t know man.. I would hate the impact suicide would have on my family, but man, i’m not sure i can live like that.. it’s gonna be a looooooooooooong life..

Attachments

• 36824A62-A05B-472F-8498-A9611EFA93C1.png
    36824A62-A05B-472F-8498-A9611EFA93C1.png
    685 KB · Views: 713
  • AC52C863-C5E8-44F2-AA90-C513B0AB7AE3.png
    AC52C863-C5E8-44F2-AA90-C513B0AB7AE3.png
    685 KB · Views: 704
  • FF669907-3B2A-411D-8660-141DABF30E01.jpeg
    FF669907-3B2A-411D-8660-141DABF30E01.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Bad idea....

I have a big forehead too. I know it's difficult, but man, there are so much things to do in life...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess other treatments is better than suicide.

I just don’t understand why people choose to be depressed and suicidal over side effects; it makes no sense to me at all...

You should consider going through the hormonal route, it will lead to a significant improvement with how you feel... What country are you from?

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad idea....

I have a big forehead too. I know it's difficult, but man, there are so much things to do in life...
I know man.. But what is life worth, if i have to go through it, looking seriously weird? I dont know man....
I just don’t understand why people choose to be depressed and suicidal over side effects; it makes no sense to me at all...

You should consider going through the hormonal route, it will lead to a significant improvement with how you feel... What country are you from?
Denmark - so it will be hard for me to get stuff, to go the hormonal route. If i could get my hands on dutasteride (say f*** you side effects), and then get a transplant to get me back to norwood 2 i would be happy..

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know man.. But what is life worth, if i have to go through it, looking seriously weird? I dont know man....

Denmark - so it will be hard for me to get stuff, to go the hormonal route. If i could get my hands on dutasteride (say f*** you side effects), and then get a transplant to get me back to norwood 2 i would be happy..

That’s a good idea, I guess... Personally, I am willing to go through a lot to keep my hair forever... Even surgical castration, since I know how sensitive I am to the effects of androgens.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell man. I have less hair and head shape is worse.

OP, you ever tried drugs? Learn to use DNM and get some quality MDMA/2CB. Let the serotonin flow through you. You now understand how good that sh*t is. Now try therapy, maybe drug aided, cut the obsession, clean up your diet, get out in nature, socialize, hit the fkn gym. Stop looking in the mirror every x minutes to see if you look passable, stop avoiding things because of your hair. Meanwhile fight it; opt for stronger drugs, transplant, hair piece, whatever. Or accept your fate, tbh I don't think your head shape is that bad.

Good luck.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell man. I have less hair and head shape is worse.

OP, you ever tried drugs? Learn to use DNM and get some quality MDMA/2CB. Let the serotonin flow through you. You now understand how good that sh*t is. Now try therapy, maybe drug aided, clean up your diet, get out in nature, socialize, hit the fkn gym. Stop looking in the mirror every x minutes to see if you look passable, stop avoiding things because of your hair. Meanwhile fight it; opt for stronger drugs, transplant, hair piece, whatever. Or accept your fate, tbh I don't think your head shape is that bad.
Haha one hell of a response. About the MDMA thing - tried it like 5 times from 19-21, now 23. Told my buddy two weeks ago that we needed to do another session - we wen’t on it, and what i night! It felt incredibel. So yeah, it was great. But i find it hard to take something with me, after the session. (But this is another discussion).
But you are absolutly right, i have to do some things for my self. I just find life less enjoyable, when you’re not happy about what you see in the mirror.. And knowing it gets worse, and worse, and worse...
I’m sorry if i insulted you - i don’t know your situation, but man i hate my baldness, and everything about...

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, is the beard photo recent? I think you are bossing that look.

Seriously man please talk here or pm me, suicide is not the answer - I understand you are down about your looks but there is always another way.

Why don't you investigate a hair transplant? Even if you cant afford it you could get an interest free credit card and pay it off over 24months...I've bit the bullet and I am planning on a transplant next week.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, is the beard photo recent? I think you are bossing that look.

Seriously man please talk here or pm me, suicide is not the answer - I understand you are down about your looks but there is always another way.

Why don't you investigate a hair transplant? Even if you cant afford it you could get an interest free credit card and pay it off over 24months...I've bit the bullet and I am planning on a transplant next week.
Yeah it is. And thanks mate! The beard def. add some character. The difference between me with a beard, and me without is quite big.

I’m investigating a transplant. I’m just scared about Finasteride not maintaining, and then the transplant will not be a success.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what about a transplant dude?
A transplant is considerable, but the fact that i’m 23 (24 in a month), makes it less favorable. What if Finasteride is not maintaining? Then i’ll just end up looking even more stupid.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it is. And thanks mate! The beard def. add some character. The difference between me with a beard, and me without is quite big.
I’m investigating a transplant. I’m just scared about Finasteride not maintaining, and then the transplant will not be a success.

What have you got to lose if it's not a success? Im still not sure if im even going to take finasteride with my transplant. I've read a lot of success stories without, yes finasteride is advised by the majority. You've more chance of it being a success than not, if you cant see your mental side improving with the current hair situation then dont keep dwelling on it mate. - and get it booked!

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha one hell of a response. About the MDMA thing - tried it like 5 times from 19-21, now 23. Told my buddy two weeks ago that we needed to do another session - we wen’t on it, and what i night! It felt incredibel. So yeah, it was great. But i find it hard to take something with me, after the session. (But this is another discussion).
But you are absolutly right, i have to do some things for my self. I just find life less enjoyable, when you’re not happy about what you see in the mirror.. And knowing it gets worse, and worse, and worse...
I’m sorry if i insulted you - i don’t know your situation, but man i hate my baldness, and everything about...

I'm not insulted, you're not to blame for my hair or head shape (randy couture-esque). But there are things you can work on, bar the hair. Your mental wellbeing, body, skin, social skills, all the f*****g plastic surgery. You're a constant work in progress.

A transplant is considerable, but the fact that i’m 23 (24 in a month), makes it less favorable. What if Finasteride is not maintaining? Then i’ll just end up looking even more stupid.

I think it would beat being dead or replaying what-if scenarios in your head, besides what if it DOES work? Or there's other sh*t out in x years? And if it doesn't, there's always hair systems, or acceptance in one way or another. I think they beat being dead too.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What have you got to lose if it's not a success? Im still not sure if im even going to take finasteride with my transplant. I've read a lot of success stories without, yes finasteride is advised by the majority. You've more chance of it being a success than not, if you cant see your mental side improving with the current hair situation then dont keep dwelling on it mate. - and get it booked!
You’ve got a solid point.. Suicide ain’t the answer, i know that... But f*** man, hairloss is really playing tricks on my mental health here...

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not insulted, you're not to blame for my hair or head shape (randy couture-esque). But there are things you can work on, bar the hair. Your mental wellbeing, body, skin, social skills, all the f*****g plastic surgery. You're a constant work in progress.

I think it would beat being dead or replaying what-if scenarios in your head, besides what if it DOES work? Or there's other sh*t out in x years? And if it doesn't, there's always hair systems, or acceptance in one way or another. I think they beat being dead too.
You are absolutly right man. And i’m usually quite optimistic with a good health and all. My social skills have been complimented by a lot of people - but my hairloss is not helping with all this.

Lake_K

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try finasteride first and see how it works. If it works, you should really consider a hair transplant. It will make a big difference. Your hair loss is not severe and it looks like you have a good donor area.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try finasteride first and see how it works. If it works, you should really consider a hair transplant. It will make a big difference. Your hair loss is not severe and it looks like you have a good donor area.
9 months in, and i think it’s maintaining. So yeah, after the 2 years mark i’ll consider hairtransplant.