I think i lost still my hair, i will prefer to be dead (19 years)

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hephaistos1002 just seen this post, good for you man. WTF is going on here, this thread is 6 pages long and barely anyone points out that this person who is just 19 years old doesn’t even appear to have hairloss!!!!!

@MrSnow Your hair looks perfect, it is dense and healthy. You have dark coloured, naturally fine hair and a light scalp which highlights the contrast between the two. This is perfectly normal. The light scalp against the dark hair will look more dramatic when hair is wet, or greasy and under certain lights it is really pronounced. Even more so when photographed through a phone. I am much older than you at 42 but have very similar characteristics - I thought I was going bald in my 20s because my hair looked like yours, guess what, it didn’t change! I do not see anything that suggests you are losing hair. Check your family history and if balding is common, see a dermatologist. PM me if you want.

PS. You definitely need help to stop catastrophic thinking, trust me I have been there.

All the best.
i take finasteride

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i take finasteride
@MrSnow so you were definitely balding?

If you were balding, you sure don’t look like you are now. So either the finasteride is working well or you don’t have male pattern baldness.

Your hair looks great.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MrSnow so you were definitely balding?

If you were balding, you sure don’t look like you are now. So either the finasteride is working well or you don’t have male pattern baldness.

Your hair looks great.
i hope that fina work on me :( ?

You think i need feminize drugs for my hair ?

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope that fina work on me :( ?

You think i need feminize drugs for my hair ?
Feminize drugs? No chance, you have perfect hair. I question whether you even need finasteride but that is your decision.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminize drugs? No chance, you have perfect hair. I question whether you even need finasteride but that is your decision.
i take too saw palmetto, pumpkin oil, nettle hood, pygeum africanum etc and soon beta sitosterol with plants from india

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ourkes @Emptiness
I wanted to know what is the one things that could decrease or prevent the absorption of finasteride in the body? because during the day, next to me I take a lot of different vitamins and plants for my hair, and I have a bowel movement 2 to 3 times a day

this is very important, thank you

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ourkes @Emptiness
I wanted to know what is the one things that could decrease or prevent the absorption of finasteride in the body? because during the day, next to me I take a lot of different vitamins and plants for my hair, and I have a bowel movement 2 to 3 times a day

What’s wrong with taking a sh#t twice a day. I do. Feels good.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ourkes @Emptiness

@MrSnow I’m afraid I don’t know enough about finasteride to comment. Regular bowel movements are normally a sign of a healthy digestive system.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mec, relax t'as zéro calvitie. Contente toi au maximum de dutastéride et vraiment dernière limite oral mi 1.25 mg. Le docteur Mousseigne à Paris Telogen Effluvium les prescrit pour 50 balles

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ecoute pas les bargeots transgenre du forum qui veulent Telogen Effluvium transformer en gonzesse surtout
Chicks, nice. Suis-je bargeot transgenre car j'aime pas le son de cette phrase? Gonzesse partout ou surtout? Moi, je veux des cheveux pour tous. Votez-Janey, Languedoc Rousillon. Cheveux pour tous et pour tous les temps. C'est un droit des hommes et meme les femmes et meme pour ceux qui ne sont rien.

Last edited:

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mec, relax t'as zéro calvitie. Contente toi au maximum de dutastéride et vraiment dernière limite orale mi 1,25 mg. Le docteur Mousseigne à Paris Telogen Effluvium les prescrits pour 50 balles
t es français?

tu prends quel traitement ?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nous devons commencer un fil seulement en francais avec la politesse diplomatique por laquelle on connait les francais. Comment enceindre les accents avec Macbook Air si que quelq'un le sait? Merci.

Last edited:

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nous devons commencer un fil seulement en français avec la politesse diplomatique pour laquelle on connait les français. Comment enceindre les accents avec Macbook Air si que quelq'un le sait? Merci

tu as besoin d'accents pour quelle lettre ?