I think i lost still my hair, i will prefer to be dead (19 years)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also have a side pattern in front of your ears that I notice many guys have who worry about going bald. You should have a halo shaped hair line still but you have that mass of hair that juts out and compare that to the Joker below:

1629581767447.png

1629581631855.png

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was here in 2018 lurking, the most important advice was to not worry to much if you have Norwood 1,5-3 and enjoy your life, take these meds tho. Normies start to ridicule you when you have diffuse thinning very noticable or very receding hairline. Unfortunately, enjoying life has already ended for me so lmao

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quand j'étais ici en 2018, le conseil le plus important était de ne pas trop s'inquiéter si vous avez Norwood 1,5-3 et profitez de votre vie, prenez ces médicaments quand même. Les normes commencent à vous ridiculiser lorsque vous avez un éclaircissement diffus très visible ou très dégarni. Malheureusement, profiter de la vie est déjà terminé pour moi alors lmao
C'était moi hier

Attachments

• 20210821_231921.jpg
    20210821_231921.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20210821_231923.jpg
    20210821_231923.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 109

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’ve been on finasteride for about 8 months?

The positives are that you are still young, have other treatment options to try, and a good portion of the follicles are still alive and only miniaturized. Get on minoxidil ASAP to help revive these. I would also start needling to help aid absorption and promote thickening. I would try that for a few months and then re-evaluate.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’ve been on finasteride for about 8 months?

The positives are that you are still young, have other treatment options to try, and a good portion of the follicles are still alive and only miniaturized. Get on minoxidil ASAP to help revive these. I would also start needling to help aid absorption and promote thickening. I would try that for a few months and then re-evaluate.
in France we are not allowed to take oral minoxidil, do you know a site where I could take some?

is the duta better than the fina?

I am ready to take feminizers, I am at a stage of distress or I want to kill myself for my hair

I am ready to take the most powerful treatments

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in France we are not allowed to take oral minoxidil, do you know a site where I could take some?

is the duta better than the fina?

I am ready to take feminizers, I am at a stage of distress or I want to kill myself for my hair

I am ready to take the most powerful treatments
You can actually drink topical minoxidil, or order some from InHousePharmacy, AllDayChemist, etc.

Dutasteride is not always better than finasteride. Hairlines in particular seem to be extra sensitive to testosterone as well, and duta will increase scalp testosterone. Sometimes people have hairline worsening on dutasteride, but it is still possible for someone to benefit from it. This is why I would try things like minoxidil and needling, and even RU, before jumping to dutasteride just yet.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can actually drink topical minoxidil, or order some from InHousePharmacy, AllDayChemist, etc.

Dutasteride is not always better than finasteride. Hairlines in particular seem to be extra sensitive to testosterone as well, and duta will increase scalp testosterone. Sometimes people have hairline worsening on dutasteride, but it is still possible for someone to benefit from it. This is why I would try things like minoxidil and needling, and even RU, before jumping to dutasteride just yet.
since i take more anti dht dietary supplements i lose more hair, may there be a link with increased testosterone?

is hair that falls out from testosterone hair that grows back, not like DHT?

By the way, for the most of people, dutasteride work for hair growth or no ?
Because the reviews that i saw, duta means very good, and more nice than finasteride if i compare with finasteride
Are you agree with that ?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
since i take more anti dht dietary supplements i lose more hair, may there be a link with increased testosterone?

is hair that falls out from testosterone hair that grows back, not like DHT?

By the way, for the most of people, dutasteride work for hair growth or no ?
Because the reviews that i saw, duta means very good, and more nice than finasteride if i compare with finasteride
Are you agree with that ?
I doubt those supplements are strong enough to induce such an effect. Even finasteride does not increase scalp testosterone very much.

Hair that is susceptible to androgenic alopecia can be triggered by any androgen, depending on its sensitivity. Testosterone, DHT, and anabolic steroids (which are less androgenic than both of the others) can provide the “key” to the lock (receptors) that triggers male pattern baldness. How sensitive a hair is depends on the genes. I hope that makes sense. Finasteride and dutasteride prevent T from converting to DHT, but they actually increase T a bit. Thus for some people it becomes important to use a topical anti androgen such as RU, or something else.

Dutasteride seems to be great for crown/diffuse thinners, but is less successful on the hairline.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt those supplements are strong enough to induce such an effect. Even finasteride does not increase scalp testosterone very much.

Hair that is susceptible to androgenic alopecia can be triggered by any androgen, depending on its sensitivity. Testosterone, DHT, and anabolic steroids (which are less androgenic than both of the others) can provide the “key” to the lock (receptors) that triggers male pattern baldness. How sensitive a hair is depends on the genes. I hope that makes sense. Finasteride and dutasteride prevent T from converting to DHT, but they actually increase T a bit. Thus for some people it becomes important to use a topical anti androgen such as RU, or something else.

Dutasteride seems to be great for crown/diffuse thinners, but is less successful on the hairline.
So which drug could i take to improve the density about my hairline ?

And how delete T please ?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So which drug could i take to improve the density about my hairline ?

And how delete T please ?
If I were you, I’d stay on finasteride, use minoxidil, and RU on your hairline too. RU is how you clean up the excess T.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you, I’d stay on finasteride, use minoxidil, and RU on your hairline too. RU is how you clean up the excess T.
It is not possible to take RU in France
I can drink topical minoxidil for hair growth ?
Because i had problems with my scalp so i cant put on minoxidil, directly on my scalp
Do you have solutions please ?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not possible to take RU in France
I can drink topical minoxidil for hair growth ?
Because i had problems with my scalp so i cant put on minoxidil, directly on my scalp
Do you have solutions please ?
Yep, you can drink topical minoxidil. Janey and a few others do. If you can’t get RU then I’m not sure how you can get your hands on a topical anti androgen. But oral minoxidil will definitely be a big help.