i think i just saw my second first norwood 7 guy under 30

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is the typical nonsense young people make themselves believe in...
1. why would you want to marry and have kids in the first place? you get divorced on a whim these days, just like you break up any relationship...
kids inbetween and all you do is pay...
2. you will still care about your hair at 40/50/60... it makes no difference at all...
Hair loss at 40 has nothing to do with hair loss at 20 or teens. At 40 you have passed your youth twice and pretty much ancient. Yeah you still care, but you should've done your fair share of youth activities.
You cant be young forever, premature baldness makes sure you were never young.
Even hair loss at 30 is more acceptable since you had your 20s.
At 50 and 60 you are a grandpa, and if hair loss affects you the same way as it would at 20 then that is unusual since you already look like complete garbage which is near fully melted even with full hair.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ser this post. And geo, clearly my fuure. My dupa gets worse each month. Top is Still decente, I think I have about 3 ir 4 years left there. But sides are completely wrecked.
It's also my case , finasteride and minoxidil didnt work on me , i don't know what to do know . Any suggestions ?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss at 40 has nothing to do with hair loss at 20 or teens. At 40 you have passed your youth twice and pretty much ancient. Yeah you still care, but you should've done your fair share of youth activities.
You cant be young forever, premature baldness makes sure you were never young.
Even hair loss at 30 is more acceptable since you had your 20s.
At 50 and 60 you are a grandpa, and if hair loss affects you the same way as it would at 20 then that is unusual since you already look like complete garbage which is near fully melted even with full hair.
yeah, i honestly always doubt what i hear about all you peoples claims about missed youth activities...
i said it once here and ill say it again: i doubt all of you started balding at 16, so you could have had your “youth experiences” anyway...
the rest comes with your own insecurity/inexperience...

unless im retirement age, i think it affects everyone the same, unless you got other insecurities... like not having had your so called “youth activities”, or most likely just not getting pussy, since that is all what its boiling down to with the people who complain and argue the most...

you also got a lot of choices about what to do to combat hairloss, somehow it always seems that noone is really willing to do anything against it, after they get like two days of finasteride shed...

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cmon man, if baldness didn't matter we wouldn't be on this forum.

They notice it subconsciously lol

They can possibly perceive the guy as less attractive, older looking, weaker, even associate him with negative personality traits.. they just aren't able to put it in words.

Not to mention that some people still think that balding happens due to a lack of self care.

If anything it's better to be like most of us and know that it's just a stupid hormonal+genetic condition and be able to overlook it when we observe the person.
Yep. People don't notice hairloss itself per se (unless its in a very young man), but they do notice that the guy doesnt look particularly attractive, or as attractive as he did before, or whatever. Often the don't necessarily attribute it to the guys balding but that's what it is

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also man it is such a stupid shitty thing that male pattern baldness has to go all the way to NW7, if it had to exist and we had to lose significant amounts of hair it could have at least been kind enough to stop at NW3-4.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also man it is such a stupid shitty thing that male pattern baldness has to go all the way to NW7, if it had to exist and we had to lose significant amounts of hair it could have at least been kind enough to stop at NW3-4.
Highly original