i think i just saw my second first norwood 7 guy under 30

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I was waiting in line for a covid test, I saw a young guy in front of me who was Norwood 7 + aggressive DUPA.

His whole horseshoe was diffused and he had just a weak outline of hair, and the crown almost dipped completely back toward his neck.

First time I ever saw such aggressive hair loss so young, was very scary.
That's me in 5 years

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a guy at work who's in his early 20's with a norwood 7 fully formed. He has zero personality and I think I've heard him speak twice in my life bare in mind I've worked with him for almost a year. His hair loss is definitely at the root of this. He's like a 60 year old man in a 24 year olds body.. no sense of humour, no social life or confidence just simply existing.
We would all be like this if we were basically bald before 18.
He never had a real young adult experience or maybe even a teen experience.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I was waiting in line for a covid test, I saw a young guy in front of me who was Norwood 7 + aggressive DUPA.

His whole horseshoe was diffused and he had just a weak outline of hair, and the crown almost dipped completely back toward his neck.

First time I ever saw such aggressive hair loss so young, was very scary.
OMG i am scared now i have dupa
I will really finish norwood 7??

Everyone with a DUPA always finishes norwood 7?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a guy at work who's in his early 20's with a norwood 7 fully formed. He has zero personality and I think I've heard him speak twice in my life bare in mind I've worked with him for almost a year. His hair loss is definitely at the root of this. He's like a 60 year old man in a 24 year olds body.. no sense of humour, no social life or confidence just simply existing.
i dont talk to my coworkers at all... because i just cant stand them... sure, im balding, but do you think that is the entire reason people dont want to talk?

the dude you got there might be keeping to himself because of his lack of hair, might also be he just doesnt like you...

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a guy I met in my first year in college, he was nw7 horseshoe, 5'3, but certainly didn't look as an average freshman. As there were older people in my class, I thought he was past his 20's but to my surprise he was 18, turning 19 that year. Guy seemed like a genuine person and was really smart.

Some day I ran into him and noticed he shaved all the hair left on the sides. Looked completely different, and apparently he didn't care at all. I only noticed his person because it was around the time my hair loss started. I spot a bald/balding guy in no time nowadays.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sounds like the type of guy who would be on this forum and posts tons of blackpill threads on this section of the forum and add "cel" to every second word they say.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That annoys the hell out of me. And it is mostly women who believe this too. They think men go bald because they either fap too much, don't shampoo or shower, or have a poor diet. Although poor nutrition can possibly contribute to hair loss, it is entirely based on bad luck. And I kinda wish women experienced hair loss as much as men did because then the stigma behind it would be gone.
I'm pretty sure they do, I think women experience some degree of hair loss just as much as men, but their hairloss pattern is different from us, for them it usually diffuse, varies in how bad.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they do, I think women experience some degree of hair loss just as much as men, but their hairloss pattern is different from us, for them it usually diffuse, varies in how bad.
But it happens at a much much later time. Like post menopause. Women don't produce much testosterone (and thus dht). They also have 2 X-Chromosome to protect them from sensitive hair.

You can't compare some thinning to male pattern baldness.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it happens at a much much later time. Like post menopause. Women don't produce much testosterone (and thus dht). They also have 2 X-Chromosome to protect them from sensitive hair.

You can't compare some thinning to male pattern baldness.
well while you're mostly right, I've seen some women with very bad hair loss, and it's not even that rare, but as u said it's mostly women from 40+
although I have seen some young girls with diffuse hair, but not as common.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
well while you're mostly right, I've seen some women with very bad hair loss, and it's not even that rare, but as u said it's mostly women from 40+
although I have seen some young girls with diffuse hair, but not as common.
If I started balding after 40 I probably wouldn't care at all. Not being married with kids by that time would ultimately be my fault. That's why I don't really consider it a woman issue. By 40 you're best years are behind you and if men universally started balding after 40 there wouldn't be hair loss forums.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I started balding after 40 I probably wouldn't care at all. Not being married with kids by that time would ultimately be my fault. That's why I don't really consider it a woman issue. By 40 you're best years are behind you and if men universally started balding after 40 there wouldn't be hair loss forums.
that is the typical nonsense young people make themselves believe in...
1. why would you want to marry and have kids in the first place? you get divorced on a whim these days, just like you break up any relationship...
kids inbetween and all you do is pay...
2. you will still care about your hair at 40/50/60... it makes no difference at all...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is the typical nonsense young people make themselves believe in...
1. why would you want to marry and have kids in the first place? you get divorced on a whim these days, just like you break up any relationship...
kids inbetween and all you do is pay...
2. you will still care about your hair at 40/50/60... it makes no difference at all...
I think the stigma is far less at 40/50/60.

I know plenty of marriages that are long lasting and healthy, that's a very negative view on it.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the stigma is far less at 40/50/60.

I know plenty of marriages that are long lasting and healthy, that's a very negative view on it.
if you are worried about stigma then you got other issues... you should take care about your hair because you want to and not because of some stigma than someone just made up because he/she had too much time on their hands...