I Think I Have Seborrheic Dermatitis And My Mom Put Bidrozil Cream On My Hair, Is That Safe?

LolitaRichi

My Regimen
Reaction score
the reason I said “I think I have dermatitis” is because the doctors told me I did. But they really don’t know what they’re doing. They went from saying I had one condition, to another like fungal infection, to “Oh! No it’s not that or the other thing it’s dermatitis.” They keep changing it and they decide what it is by just looking at it. They’re not really doing anything. Whatever I’m changing the clinics I go to to get different doctors. But for now my mom just put that cream on my hair but I’m not sure if it’s safe. Some of my hair has been falling out do to the skin condition, my scalp is HARD from the skin that’s forming over my scalp. Some parts are easily peelable and some are so hard to take off and leave my scalp red and irratated, sometimes I ooze. It’s so hard that when I use my nails to touch the skin, my scalp can’t feel it compared to a part of my scalp that doesn’t have the hard flaky skin formed on it.

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coal tar shampoo (T-Gel) may help you. It slows down the growth of skin cells making it often effective for this kind of condition.