I Think I Got Heart Problems With Propecia.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used small amounts of propecia for a week and got sides but the thing that worried me was the pain I felt in the left chest. It got worse so I had to stop. Just from walking I was sweating like a pig and it felt as my heart would explode. But the pain wasn´t specifically just at the heart but the whole left chest so I´m wondering what causes this. If I can fix this problem I´ll probably try out propecia again.

Edit: The title should probably be: I think I get heart problems with propecia.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It likely had nothing to do with propecia. You may just have a heart problem, go see a doctor

abcdefg

Reaction score
There is no fix. I would stop using it, and just see if it happens again. If it doesnt go back on it and see what happens. If it happened twice I would personally just drop propecia. Your hair really isnt worth your health at least to me, others might disagree.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not gonna pretend like I know what is happening but I looked it up and it seems other people have experienced the same thing. Im very glad i tried propecia but its not the drug for me.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not gonna pretend like I know what is happening

the most reasonable thing I have EVER read on this forum. f*** all you FAKE doctors with your, "propecia can't do that" garbage. You have absolutely ZERO medical experience.

so, for the last time, just suck a big fat f*****g dick already. please, just suck it. through a dirty glory hole in a gas station bathroom.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to report in for other users. Ive pretty much been bedridden for the past month. I was out for a couple of days and then when I came back I got this damn headache that won´t subside. I used to walk 4-6km a day but now I get tired, dizzy and so on from walking like 2km. Cognitive function and memory has gotten better but I think they are not as good because of the headache and the pressure I have in my head. Pain in my chest has gone down but I still feel some, usually when I move fast. Im sure ill be alright soon cuz I only used it for 9 days in total, if not ill visit the doctor. I dont really think is anything dangerous but its uncomfortable and I have sh*t to study.

To conclude I would say, if u use this drug and feel immediate side effects that are unbearable just quit.

Finjunkie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
... this is ridiculous. If I made a list of supposed side effects of finasteride it would contain every symptom know to man. Millions of people have taken finasteride and probably over 10000 have been part of a controlled study. I'm starting to think that logic has no place here

Maybe I've been hanging around too here much. See you guys in a year or so

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It was anxiety and a panic attack. If it happens a lot then it turns into agoraphobia.

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
No im not depressed or have any kind of anxiety, Sometimes im worried but thats about it. While on propecia I did feel a kind of anxiety that ive never felt before. It was an unwillingness to go out publicly but I didnt let it bother me and it really didnt. This was very very minor and I only felt it for a day or two.

I went to the doctor and he said that im healthy and I should just wait out the symptoms. I agreed because ive started to feel better. The reason to why my pulse became high is probably because I have a sensitive heart, a healthy but sensitive heart. But it has stabilized somewhat and in a couple of weeks ill probably be able to walk again without my heartrate reaching over 100.

Mentally im not as sharp as i used to but atleast im not straight out retarded like the first month after quitting propecia.

If I didnt get any sides i wouldve continue using propecia.