I Think I Found The Best Hair System Supplier

Braf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. New to the forum.

I am looking to buy my next piece.

I have researched and found out that 90%+ of hair system salons/suppliers/etc are shady and unhonest.

They overprice their products, services, and lie about what is inside of them and types of hair they provide.

I have stumbled upon a United Kingdom Licensed Wig Maker who MAKES THE HAIRSYSTEMS In THE UK. NOT CHINA!!! HANDMADE IN LONDON. NOT A FACTORY.

Their hair is harvested in different parts of russia and slavakian areas.

They offer 100% same donor hair as well. ( From the same Person )

Their hair is:

1. Virgin
2. Remy
3. Russian Variants ( There is an option for 100% same donor hair as well )
4. Can be dyed if needed
5. Naturally wavy or straight

Has anyone ever tried something like this?

I am willing to spend good $$$ if its good quality hair.

I hardly ever see someone talking about the quality of the hair.

Reactions: JME

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no best, as for most things, it's personal. Best car? Best TV?

Different folks have different needs. What works for some, won't work for others, and this is in a wide range of budgets and requirements.

A Regazzi system costs from between $3,000 and $6,000 I would assume that these folks would charge more or less the same?

But do you really need it?

Last edited:

Braf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Northwest Lace just banned me from their forum for asking my question there. Fuckers. Haha. I dont like censorship. That demonstrates shadiness and greed. *cough* The whole hair system industry *cough*

Im looking for something that wont dry out quickly after a few washes, wont lose its color quickly, will not shed quickly after the first month, and will stay soft and smooth for awhile.

I also want the hair strands to be the same thickness as my own.

Cesar Regazzi is overpriced for most people. But theyre still in business.

I am not happy with my stock remy hair from lordhair. It wont even tell me where the hair is from when you buy it. So youll have no clue if itll even match your hair until it gets to your door.

f*** Indian/Asian hair. IM A WHITE MAN.

I NEED HAIR THAT COMES OFF A WHITE GUY.

YOU DONT PUT A HORSES SADDLE ON A MOTORCYCLE AND SAY GIDDY UP.

2+2 does not equal 5.

Triangle shape does not go into square hole.

I want the hair on my head to look like I was born with it. Trust me. I can tell when Im looking at a toupee. Most of them look like sh*t because most toupee wearers do not understand what looks good. Sad world.