I Shaved My Head... The Results Might Surprise You.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
How? Your donor looks more than fine. You are pretty much where I was when I had my hair transplant. I need more now obviously but Ive had other expenses so Ive been styling it the best I can. My boat is a constant sink. I got the hair transplant and I feel glad I did, I see images of myself and realize how high my hair loss still is and it kills me. My brother told me last week "Ive been growing my hair out a bit" and it looks amazing and I want to jump in front of a car. I got the front done but the crown and center are really bad now. Even the hair that WAS left in the front between the transplanted ones is thinned out so under light its bad.

Its a lose lose in the end because you will never be what you want to be. You can work out, eat right dress nice, learn great hobbies, etc etc but in the end the most YOU can hope for is a wife who is someone decent and doesnt get TOOOOOOO fat. I mean even if she does though what can you say since YOURE BALD! Youll be watching friends, co workers and siblings have hook ups, using apps to screw around and youll be lucky if one fat b**ch spends more than 5 seconds asking you to please move your cart in the supermarket.

Id say go for the hair transplant, I think your donor area is more than fine but be realistic to know you will STILL never feel "good"

Your second paragraph really hits the nail right on the head. I'm in top shape, considered intelligent and am going to start a high earning job. But I still got rejected by lower earning, less educated women in worse shape. N.B. I have nothing against those women; they were fun and I would have dated them continually if I had the chance. I'm just saying that nothing, except perhaps being worth at least half a million dollars or being extremely famous, can make up for baldness. No chance of getting married as a bald guy, as far as my experiences tell me. Even to get a date, I have to use deceptive photos taken in carefully selected lighting. And people tell me that I'm in good shape and have a good head shape..

Well, I have been told by two eminent FUE practitioners that I'm not a candidate. They say that they can extract x grafts and that x will not be enough to give me enough density in a large enough area. These were two very respected professionals who have a history of taking high Norwood candidates. After that, I just snapped and did not know what to do. If I go for a random hair transplant in a random unregulated place where they would take me, it could make my situation worse. The photos that I used are the ones that I posted in this other thread
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...d-candidate-for-hair-transplant.103805/page-3

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your second paragraph really hits the nail right on the head. I'm in top shape, considered intelligent and am going to start a high earning job. But I still got rejected by lower earning, less educated women in worse shape. N.B. I have nothing against those women; they were fun and I would have dated them continually if I had the chance. I'm just saying that nothing, except perhaps being worth at least half a million dollars or being extremely famous, can make up for baldness. No chance of getting married as a bald guy, as far as my experiences tell me. Even to get a date, I have to use deceptive photos taken in carefully selected lighting. And people tell me that I'm in good shape and have a good head shape..

Well, I have been told by two eminent FUE practitioners that I'm not a candidate. They say that they can extract x grafts and that x will not be enough to give me enough density in a large enough area. These were two very respected professionals who have a history of taking high Norwood candidates. After that, I just snapped and did not know what to do. If I go for a random hair transplant in a random unregulated place where they would take me, it could make my situation worse. The photos that I used are the ones that I posted in this other thread
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...d-candidate-for-hair-transplant.103805/page-3

hmmmm I do see better in those photos. Your sides are pretty diffuse so that changes things. I fortunately have pretty dense hair where it is. The dr's who did mine actually complimented how many follicles I had that had 3 and four hairs in them (luckily they never split like some Dr's do).
It sucks. Trust me. Ive always been in great shape but honestly Im losing my interest in it. I dont care because whats the point. I have a younger brother who has perfect hair, stark brown even at our age and fully NW0 thick. As soon as my hair started going you could literally see the thinning of women who showed any interest in me and his numbers just grew. This is why I say all you can hope for is finding a wife, anyone can do that. Problem is she will more than likely suck in some way. Shell either be less attractive, a b**ch, dumb as a box of sea shells or probably f*** other guys behind your back. You might find the unicorn..... some guys get lucky. I personally dont want a wife. I liked being able to be frivolous with women, I have no desire for children, who would when you could more than likely give them bald. If you hate it imagine how much they will.
I have literally zero desire lately to work out but honestly its the only thing that makes me feel somewhat physically acceptable, but like all things its work.... just more work, I always have to work twice as hard as the last guy and 3x's as much as the next. Im in a mood lately. Im not enjoying anything, I have no interest in anything and personally would rather just be hit by a stray comet.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
hmmmm I do see better in those photos. Your sides are pretty diffuse so that changes things. I fortunately have pretty dense hair where it is. The dr's who did mine actually complimented how many follicles I had that had 3 and four hairs in them (luckily they never split like some Dr's do).
It sucks. Trust me. Ive always been in great shape but honestly Im losing my interest in it. I dont care because whats the point. I have a younger brother who has perfect hair, stark brown even at our age and fully NW0 thick. As soon as my hair started going you could literally see the thinning of women who showed any interest in me and his numbers just grew. This is why I say all you can hope for is finding a wife, anyone can do that. Problem is she will more than likely suck in some way. Shell either be less attractive, a b**ch, dumb as a box of sea shells or probably f*** other guys behind your back. You might find the unicorn..... some guys get lucky. I personally dont want a wife. I liked being able to be frivolous with women, I have no desire for children, who would when you could more than likely give them bald. If you hate it imagine how much they will.
I have literally zero desire lately to work out but honestly its the only thing that makes me feel somewhat physically acceptable, but like all things its work.... just more work, I always have to work twice as hard as the last guy and 3x's as much as the next. Im in a mood lately. Im not enjoying anything, I have no interest in anything and personally would rather just be hit by a stray comet.

You sound a lot like me. Yep nobody sees the hours we spend keeping in shape, the bulking diet, the cutting diet, the huge amounts of vegetables, the hours spent planning our training sessions and then training when we don't feel like it. Do they squat with weights that make them truly afraid? Do they push through interval cardio that makes everything burn and makes them feel like collapsing afterwards? Do they shovel down copious amounts of meat and carbohydrates after their workout to get the gains? Nobody works hard anymore. It's all so that we can be in shape to try to have an edge. For a NW1 on the other hand, there's no need to be in shape...just don't be fat and visit the barbershop regularly. Guaranteed happiness.

I can not find a wife. I've been trying for 2 years and been on dates with over 40 women with the aim of doing just that. I'm now coming to terms with the fact that I may never be able to have a family or be a father. It is hurting me a lot. The fact is that if you want to marry a woman then she has to go on more than one date with you. And my experiences indicate that she will not, if you're bald.

I've been having the same thing. People tell me when they see me that I look miserable, I'm yelling at my family more and I just don't want to do anything, even when I've put it on my to do list. My appetite is gone. I've stopped writing my dating app messages with the usual zeal because the outcome is always the same when we meet anyway... I want to try a cold approach just to observe the way that it goes badly. I'm trying a mental health course and reaching out to a few people I know but that's my last try really. All of the stuff that is suggested - meditation, mindfulness, healthy eating, good sleep habits, exercising regularly, managing time better - hasn't worked. I'm not hoping to be hit by a stray comet. I'm planning to write a will and be done with it all when I'm good and ready.

allofyouarecrazy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound a lot like me. Yep nobody sees the hours we spend keeping in shape, the bulking diet, the cutting diet, the huge amounts of vegetables, the hours spent planning our training sessions and then training when we don't feel like it. Do they squat with weights that make them truly afraid? Do they push through interval cardio that makes everything burn and makes them feel like collapsing afterwards? Do they shovel down copious amounts of meat and carbohydrates after their workout to get the gains? Nobody works hard anymore. It's all so that we can be in shape to try to have an edge. For a NW1 on the other hand, there's no need to be in shape...just don't be fat and visit the barbershop regularly. Guaranteed happiness.

I can not find a wife. I've been trying for 2 years and been on dates with over 40 women with the aim of doing just that. I'm now coming to terms with the fact that I may never be able to have a family or be a father. It is hurting me a lot. The fact is that if you want to marry a woman then she has to go on more than one date with you. And my experiences indicate that she will not, if you're bald.

I've been having the same thing. People tell me when they see me that I look miserable, I'm yelling at my family more and I just don't want to do anything, even when I've put it on my to do list. My appetite is gone. I've stopped writing my dating app messages with the usual zeal because the outcome is always the same when we meet anyway... I want to try a cold approach just to observe the way that it goes badly. I'm trying a mental health course and reaching out to a few people I know but that's my last try really. All of the stuff that is suggested - meditation, mindfulness, healthy eating, good sleep habits, exercising regularly, managing time better - hasn't worked. I'm not hoping to be hit by a stray comet. I'm planning to write a will and be done with it all when I'm good and ready.

Have you ever shaved your head? Your hair loss does look bad, but if you’re in shape like you said and have a good head shake then I highly doubt you wouldn’t be able to pull it off. Also, if people are actually commenting on how miserable you look.. well, just say that’s another piece to the puzzle to why you’re not getting second dates.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Have you ever shaved your head? Your hair loss does look bad, but if you’re in shape like you said and have a good head shake then I highly doubt you wouldn’t be able to pull it off. Also, if people are actually commenting on how miserable you look.. well, just say that’s another piece to the puzzle to why you’re not getting second dates.

I buzz it every week. It buzz it to 1mm, 2mm, 3mm or 4mm. Recently I've been going with 2mm but this past week I went with 1mm. The day after, people didn't even make eye contact with me. 1mm is just too close of a buzz and I just looked wrong somehow. The slight amount of facial hair that I kept made me look too intimidating and the diffuse hair really must make me look diseased when buzzed down. It seemed like a full on shiny NW6 outline would perhaps look better. I used to even do a tapered buzz with e.g. 3 or 4mm in the NW6 area and 1 or 2mm on the back and sides, but it didn't make a difference so I went back to the easier uniform buzz all over. I'm only saying that I'm in shape because people tell me so. I'm only saying that I have a good head shape and features because people on here have said so when I showed them my photos. I might not really suit the shaved head. If I had hair, I would suit a 3mm (approx. 1 guard) though.

I've only been feeling and looking miserable recently. In the past month, I've gone from the "let's be resilient, positive, and keep trying" phase, which I kept up for almost 2 years, to the "it's all hopeless and I just have to accept it" phase. I built some muscle and people noticed. I'm going to start a job that most people I know would be envious about. But, still, nothing changed or improved. One simply does not overcome hair loss. Game dogma tells us to just take rejection like a strong person and move on, but everybody has their limits. When you've had 70+ hours of dating experiences and over 90% of that has been negative, you'll feel hopeless and look miserable too.

Last edited:

allofyouarecrazy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I buzz it every week. It buzz it to 1mm, 2mm, 3mm or 4mm. Recently I've been going with 2mm but this past week I went with 1mm. The day after, people didn't even make eye contact with me. 1mm is just too close of a buzz and I just looked wrong somehow. The slight amount of facial hair that I kept made me look too intimidating and the diffuse hair really must make me look diseased when buzzed down. It seemed like a full on shiny NW6 outline would perhaps look better. I used to even do a tapered buzz with e.g. 3 or 4mm in the NW6 area and 1 or 2mm on the back and sides, but it didn't make a difference so I went back to the easier uniform buzz all over. I'm only saying that I'm in shape because people tell me so. I'm only saying that I have a good head shape and features because people on here have said so when I showed them my photos. I might not really suit the shaved head. If I had hair, I would suit a 3mm (approx. 1 guard) though.

I've only been feeling and looking miserable recently. In the past month, I've gone from the "let's be resilient, positive, and keep trying" phase, which I kept up for almost 2 years, to the "it's all hopeless and I just have to accept it" phase. I built some muscle and people noticed. I'm going to start a job that most people I know would be envious about. But, still, nothing changed or improved. One simply does not overcome hair loss. Game dogma tells us to just take rejection like a strong person and move on, but everybody has their limits. When you've had 70+ hours of dating experiences and over 90% of that has been negative, you'll feel hopeless and look miserable too.

I get fear you’re saying and know some people who went through a hard time because of hair loss (even if they don’t admit it) but I’ve also know of others who are genuinely happy and you wouldn’t think it bothers them in the slightest. If people are just bringing up that you’re in shape and your head looks good, perhaps they’re subtlety suggesting that you do something more than buzz. If your looks like now what it does in the photo and you’re daily young, I could see how people might actually be acting that way. Since the side is relatively thick, when you buzz it I don’t think it would look that good. That’s why people get to the point where they shave and it looks much better. I bet you’d appear more confident to those around you instead of a guy clinging to hair. I don’t mean to sound harsh or anything, but just give it a try abc try to realign your thinking. I bet you’re putting outa lot more negative vibes to people than you realize. Every single post of yours is negative and if someone tries to say something positive then you twist it around just to make the same point..

Out of curiosity, where do you live and how tall are you?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

I get the same reaction when I shaved. Its one of the reasons I finally buckeled down and did the hair transplant route. I tried shaving for a couple years on and off and people hated it, no one would look at me, the wrong girls (usually fat ghetto one) showed interest in me as opposed to none I guess. Im not tall enough (Im 5-8) for a build AND a shaved head. People have seen my pics, Im not embellishing. Ive been trying to cut actually, lose weight and mass but my body is refusing. I guess its just been trained to be bigger. Garbage dago genetics. Dude just go plow hookers and get some fun hobbies and hang with friends for a while. Relationships are trash and not worth the effort.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I get fear you’re saying and know some people who went through a hard time because of hair loss (even if they don’t admit it) but I’ve also know of others who are genuinely happy and you wouldn’t think it bothers them in the slightest. If people are just bringing up that you’re in shape and your head looks good, perhaps they’re subtlety suggesting that you do something more than buzz. If your looks like now what it does in the photo and you’re daily young, I could see how people might actually be acting that way. Since the side is relatively thick, when you buzz it I don’t think it would look that good. That’s why people get to the point where they shave and it looks much better. I bet you’d appear more confident to those around you instead of a guy clinging to hair. I don’t mean to sound harsh or anything, but just give it a try abc try to realign your thinking. I bet you’re putting outa lot more negative vibes to people than you realize. Every single post of yours is negative and if someone tries to say something positive then you twist it around just to make the same point..

Out of curiosity, where do you live and how tall are you?

It's only men at the gym who are saying that I'm in shape. Also, nobody in person says that my head looks good; it's just people on here to whom I've PM'd my photos. The last time somebody said that I look good, I had a grown out combover. In fact, somebody who hadn't seen me for a few months (when my hair loss was the same) said to me "I didn't recognize you because you shaved your head. Why?". All of that has made me think of trying the Larry David for a bit.

But are you suggesting razor shaving it? FYI the 1mm buzz is pretty much a no guard buzz. It's not going to look so different from a full shave and we know what the result of my 1mm buzz was. A full shave would necessitate new dating app photos. At the moment, the only reason that I can get any dates is because I use photos taken in dim lighting to make it look like I have a hairline when I buzz. In fact, the hairline is barely visible in full light but my photos don't show that.

I'm definitely putting out a lot of negative vibes. That's because I've had a negative few years and feel like there's no hope for me at all. All guys around me are getting married. And in fact, I'm considered more smart, more in shape, more ambitious etc. than most guys, so that's definitely not what's preventing me. It's the fact that they're still NW1 and I'm NW6. For around 30 first dates I went in with a positive mindset and optimism. From that point onwards, I found it really hard to stay positive or neutral. I just think negatively of it all now. Then I ask people how they met their romantic partners. "I think that um she asked me out" is usually the answer.

I'm in a busy city in the UK and my height is 164-170cm.

I get the same reaction when I shaved. Its one of the reasons I finally buckeled down and did the hair transplant route. I tried shaving for a couple years on and off and people hated it, no one would look at me, the wrong girls (usually fat ghetto one) showed interest in me as opposed to none I guess. Im not tall enough (Im 5-8) for a build AND a shaved head. People have seen my pics, Im not embellishing. Ive been trying to cut actually, lose weight and mass but my body is refusing. I guess its just been trained to be bigger. Garbage dago genetics. Dude just go plow hookers and get some fun hobbies and hang with friends for a while. Relationships are trash and not worth the effort.

For what it's worth, I think that muscles are irrelevant. Recently, I've been doing bodybuilding training and look like I lift. Before, I was just doing heavy training without trying to build any size and I didn't look so muscular. No difference in results or attention from the women. But I could be wrong because I'm a NW6 and I'm automatically disqualified. I don't want hookers or fun hobbies. I want a family and responsibilities. I want to get married and be a father. Why does that make me such a bad person!? As a side note, I'm scared of catching an STD such as herpes from a hooker. But it's not what I'm looking for. As soon as I get into a relationship that's becoming trash, I'll abort. At the moment, I haven't gotten past two dates.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

So did the hair transplant change anything?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women look at bald guys and think nooo, why? Because they don’t want their children to grow up bald or have any defect that will keep them down in society.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, so much crying in this thread.
I honestly saw zero difference in how women behave around me, since buzzing/shaving my head.

The girls that ignored me with hair, still ignore me.
The girls that liked me with hair, still like me.
Some girls that were indifferent with hair, became curious with my shaved head and got closer to me.

I know i have been blessed. I have a diffuse pattern and i will always have enough stubble to fake an hairline.
But you guys that have been less fortunate... are you not tired of whining and feeling miserable without doing anything about it?

If you really hate being bald, and having no hairline... wear a hat, get a transplant or SMP.
There are solutions, you just don't want to take them.

Maybe you are scared, because if you fix hair loss, and women will still ignore you, what will you blame then?

The life of a man should be centered about self improvement. Not around thots.

Going to the gym should not be done to cope. It should be done for yourself.

Ever since i started lifting, i'm changing.
I lost a lot of weight (i was not fat before, i have always been skinny) and my body and face have changed.
My facial features are much more noticeable now, my jaw looks more defined, my body is a bit more ripped... i look like a completely different person.

People that knew me can sense that there's something different about me.
I have received a lot of compliments over my new body, face and shaved head.

Of course, i also got some jokes directed me.

But i have such thick skin now that i feel nothing. I just shrug it off, laugh and usually even mock them back.

So you are ugly? What? You gonna cry about it for the rest of your life?
Take control. Do what it takes to be happy. Even if you need to give up on women.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Man, so much crying in this thread.
I honestly saw zero difference in how women behave around me, since buzzing/shaving my head.

The girls that ignored me with hair, still ignore me.
The girls that liked me with hair, still like me.
Some girls that were indifferent with hair, became curious with my shaved head and got closer to me.

I know i have been blessed. I have a diffuse pattern and i will always have enough stubble to fake an hairline.
But you guys that have been less fortunate... are you not tired of whining and feeling miserable without doing anything about it?

If you really hate being bald, and having no hairline... wear a hat, get a transplant or SMP.
There are solutions, you just don't want to take them.

Maybe you are scared, because if you fix hair loss, and women will still ignore you, what will you blame then?

The life of a man should be centered about self improvement. Not around thots.

Going to the gym should not be done to cope. It should be done for yourself.

Ever since i started lifting, i'm changing.
I lost a lot of weight (i was not fat before, i have always been skinny) and my body and face have changed.
My facial features are much more noticeable now, my jaw looks more defined, my body is a bit more ripped... i look like a completely different person.

People that knew me can sense that there's something different about me.
I have received a lot of compliments over my new body, face and shaved head.

Of course, i also got some jokes directed me.

But i have such thick skin now that i feel nothing. I just shrug it off, laugh and usually even mock them back.

So you are ugly? What? You gonna cry about it for the rest of your life?
Take control. Do what it takes to be happy. Even if you need to give up on women.

You can't give up on women and be happy if your idea of happiness is a family with children. That's the problem that I have. Every fun experience that I have, every great thing that I achieve doesn't feel good because that's what I really want.

Your positive talk is good but the lifting stuff is pure cope. We're all in great shape and get complimented on it but that doesn't help us at all. Nobody on here is overweight and trying to go out on dates. Being able to take insults and garner compliments will not help.

I still don't buy SMP as a viable solution. I saw two guys with it recently and I thought that it was too noticeable and looked way too dense. Are there any SMP success stories on here?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So did the hair transplant change anything?

It bought me time from appearing 100% bald and being forced to shave my head. I HATE shaving my head.
Opposed to what @ZidaneBaldGod says, SMP, shaving, hats or systems are NOT solutions. They arent even band aids. The ONLY "solutions" are a hair transplant or finasteride if it actually works for you. Even minoxidil BARELY works.
But agreeing with what he said you should still work out and try to be at least somewhat physically appealing.

Giving up on women is never going to happen because its just ingrained in men to want to have sex. Its a chemical desire you cant fight. What do you do in this situation? If you live in a country where hookers are legal than there you go. In the end youll probably spend way less money and have more free time to be happy doing what you want. In the states its still illegal since fat, gross soccer moms dont want their husbands sneaking off to get young attractive sex elsewhere.

You cant give up on women, its even harder when you were always a good looking guy who could easily pick up women and now you are a balding fucktart who women look at with utter disdain. I mean you could always find a sub par women to long term or marry but then youll just eventually end up with one of those gross fat soccer moms wishing prostitution was legal.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
I find myself in different emotional stages when it comes to my hair. It's funny what a haircut can do. My second last haircut was cut in such a way that I almost didn't look bald. I don't know how she did it, but it was a good cut. My last haircut however was awful. This eastern european woman brutalised my hair. As soon as I walked in and looked at her I somehow knew I was fucked. She literally brutalised it. It was like arriving into some kind of concentration camp. There was no love or desire to make me look good.

God how I feel angry now about that b**ch. May she rot in hell. I mean, cutting someones hair should be a special thing, and it is. Our hair is important to us, so cut someones hair in such a brutal fashion makes me god damn angry. Guys, find a good quality barber. Someone gives a sh*t, puts some love into what they do and are present.

Right now, I look at my head, and it's becoming increasingly hair to pull off. I just can't win. Even with an buzzed sides, it's starting to look ugly. The front is a like a little tuft of grass but its clearly eroding. To be honest, I haven't felt handsome in quite a while. I haven't felt good about how I look in quite a while. It's quite tortuerous hwo your self confidence gets eroded. Knowing no matter your hair and hairline looks like sh*t. There is no escape from here.

Buzzing the entire thing down to a 1 or a 2 seems to be the only obvious choice I have left now.

The decline in looks from 19 to 29 is crazy when you have male pattern baldness.

Last edited:

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys... the mistake that most people do is get SMP and just buzz their hair.

SMP is 2D. Hair is 3D. That's why it will look obvious.
If you get SMP, YOU WILL NEED TO SHAVE WITH A RAZOR.
There's no if about it.

vcgclf1n7mf11.jpg

This is what a razor shave with a fullhead look like.
You can only see a faint shadow of an hairline.
If you get SMP, it will look EXACTLY like this.

"HURP DURP IT WILL LOOK FAKE"

Nope it won't. From a distance at least, the human eye is not trained for this kind of sh*t. The dots will blur and look like a shadow.

If you shave your full head of hair, your shadow will disappear under sunlight, and you will appear bald. Because razor shaved hair is 2D.
That's why there's a big difference between full shave and 0.5mm lenght hair.
Any amount of 3D will help you look less bald.

So don't give me this crap about "SMP looks fake" because a full head shaved to the bone looks exactly like this.

Of course, if you see a guy with SMP and the sides are not shaved, the difference in lenght will make the SMP look fake as hell.

I'm blessed because i think the shaved head look with a shadow/hairline looks amazing.

To be honest, i saw old pictures of myself with my thinning hair grown out... and f*** me i looked so stupid.
I actually look much younger with 0.5mm hair/shave, not to mention i don't have to adjust the combover every 5 seconds because of wind/rain/mirrors/everything.

And i had to fight with this sh*t all my life.
Because even when i was a NW1, my hair was a pain in the ***, and just a bit of wind messed up my hairstyles.

I just feel... freedom.
Freedom is the best feeling in the world, not even sex can compare.
I will never go back to having long hair.

I have gotten so used to the bald look that now guys with long hair actually look weird to me.

I feel more... "male" without hair, it's weird but i found a new favorite hairstyle thanks to baldness.

Bald with an hairline shadow is AWESOME!

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Guys... the mistake that most people do is get SMP and just buzz their hair.

SMP is 2D. Hair is 3D. That's why it will look obvious.
If you get SMP, YOU WILL NEED TO SHAVE WITH A RAZOR.
There's no if about it.

View attachment 96385

This is what a razor shave with a fullhead look like.
You can only see a faint shadow of an hairline.
If you get SMP, it will look EXACTLY like this.

"HURP DURP IT WILL LOOK FAKE"

Nope it won't. From a distance at least, the human eye is not trained for this kind of sh*t. The dots will blur and look like a shadow.

If you shave your full head of hair, your shadow will disappear under sunlight, and you will appear bald. Because razor shaved hair is 2D.
That's why there's a big difference between full shave and 0.5mm lenght hair.
Any amount of 3D will help you look less bald.

So don't give me this crap about "SMP looks fake" because a full head shaved to the bone looks exactly like this.

Of course, if you see a guy with SMP and the sides are not shaved, the difference in lenght will make the SMP look fake as hell.

I'm blessed because i think the shaved head look with a shadow/hairline looks amazing.

To be honest, i saw old pictures of myself with my thinning hair grown out... and f*** me i looked so stupid.
I actually look much younger with 0.5mm hair/shave, not to mention i don't have to adjust the combover every 5 seconds because of wind/rain/mirrors/everything.

And i had to fight with this sh*t all my life.
Because even when i was a NW1, my hair was a pain in the ***, and just a bit of wind messed up my hairstyles.

I just feel... freedom.
Freedom is the best feeling in the world, not even sex can compare.
I will never go back to having long hair.

I have gotten so used to the bald look that now guys with long hair actually look weird to me.

I feel more... "male" without hair, it's weird but i found a new favorite hairstyle thanks to baldness.

Bald with an hairline shadow is AWESOME!

Do you razor shave yours? If the 1mm buzz doesn't get a good reception, will the razor shave? Or can it only be worse?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you razor shave yours? If the 1mm buzz doesn't get a good reception, will the razor shave? Or can it only be worse?

I still have a lot of hair, and my hairline is thin, but intact.
So i just shave and then keep a 0,5mm growth most of the time.
I look bald to others this way, but i have a visible hairline.
Unfortunately, since it's really thin, if i shave to the bone every day, i look NW5 because my hairline completely disappears.

I plan on moving to full shave to the bone everyday once i get a decent SMP, and never look back.

Try to shave with a razor. That's what i did when i first discovered i was balding.
If your hairline shadow is visible when razor shaved, congratulations, you just beat baldness. Shave, move on with your life, and never look back.
If, like me, your shadow almost disappears completely if you shave, then get SMP and be done with it.

In the meanwhile, if your hairline shadow is not visible, just allow your hair on top to grow to 0,5mm and keep it that way, while grooming the sides with an electric shaver.

This way, you'll look bald but with an hairline.

And it looks absolutely incredible.
Especially under the darkness, with a good beard.

Contrary to what people say on this forum, bald with an hairline is a look that almost ANY guy can pull off, unless you're fat.

It's the bald without hairline look (aka the male pattern baldness look) that only a few chosen ones can pull off.

That's why i'm a supporter of SMP or transplant, just to have an hairline shadow once you shave.

Last edited:

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So a guy i met at a party a few days ago just messaged me.
He asked me about my hair.

Apparently, he was so impressed with me that he said that he kinda wants to try to shave his head too.
He's a fullhead, and yet he admired me that night.

If i knew that i would have this much success i would have shaved my head years ago.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So a guy i met at a party a few days ago just messaged me.
He asked me about my hair.

Apparently, he was so impressed with me that he said that he kinda wants to try to shave his head too.
He's a fullhead, and yet he admired me that night.

If i knew that i would have this much success i would have shaved my head years ago.

Did you make out with your bald heads rubbing against each other afterwards?