I Shaved My Head... The Results Might Surprise You.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What?

I swear, you guys make it sound like women finger themselves just because a guy has a NW1.

They say yes to go on a date just because a guy has a NW1, yes. Go and look at pua videos. They're not doing anything that us regular guys aren't. What they have, however, is hair and that's why they get a yes. These puas certainly don't have money on display.

What are your photos saying about you?
(I am not talking of your facial features here.)

What are the themes of your pics?
Pics @Sunset/sunrise/Beach/hillstation/water bodies/cars(any),pic in suits,formal dress,Tshirts,pics showing your home(outside),in one of your room,anything?
Or you have posted only selfies on it?
Posting selfie isn't attractive for men.

Do you display loneliness in your pics?
(From FB,I learnt girls love guys who are posting pics of hanging out in group.)

I once had a photo taken of me while I was on a date. Terrible results because my hair line didn't show. I also had one of me looking intelligent while giving a talk. Same result. Most of my photos I am on my own. Outdoor photos never go well for me and that's because (I believe...) the outdoor light really destroys the look of a diffuse NW6. I have a photo of me working hard in the office, smiling, and one playing sport. The only deciding factor was the extent of hair loss shown in the photos. My best results and the best feedback - even when somebody said no to the date - is actually of a selfie that I took of myself in the best possible lighting to hide my hair loss in the best way. What you're saying is verifiably false. Even if you forget my experiences, look online and you'll see that the best reviewed men's dating photos are very simple and feature a man without a hat with hair that's well styled.

I have even been rejected (in person) by women who people on here might consider to be carrying too much extra weight, or to not be earning enough money. So much for lowering your standards...If you're a top earner in a prestigious career, in good shape, intelligent and still can't find a single person willing to continually date you, no matter how you set your standards, then what do you do? That's the reality of baldness.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
They say yes to go on a date just because a guy has a NW1, yes. Go and look at pua videos. They're not doing anything that us regular guys aren't. What they have, however, is hair and that's why they get a yes. These puas certainly don't have money on display.

I once had a photo taken of me while I was on a date. Terrible results because my hair line didn't show. I also had one of me looking intelligent while giving a talk. Same result. Most of my photos I am on my own. Outdoor photos never go well for me and that's because (I believe...) the outdoor light really destroys the look of a diffuse NW6. I have a photo of me working hard in the office, smiling, and one playing sport. The only deciding factor was the extent of hair loss shown in the photos. My best results and the best feedback - even when somebody said no to the date - is actually of a selfie that I took of myself in the best possible lighting to hide my hair loss in the best way. What you're saying is verifiably false. Even if you forget my experiences, look online and you'll see that the best reviewed men's dating photos are very simple and feature a man without a hat with hair that's well styled.

I have even been rejected (in person) by women who people on here might consider to be carrying too much extra weight, or to not be earning enough money. So much for lowering your standards...If you're a top earner in a prestigious career, in good shape, intelligent and still can't find a single person willing to continually date you, no matter how you set your standards, then what do you do? That's the reality of baldness.

What will you do if you were nw6 like me?
Let the world see what you originally are.

You are rocking combover I am damn sure.
Just short your hairs to medium length with help of scissor hair cut and see the effect.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What will you do if you were nw6 like me?
Let the world see what you originally are.

You are rocking combover I am damn sure.
Just short your hairs to medium length with help of scissor hair cut and see the effect.

I am a NW6.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-a-good-candidate-for-hair-transplant.103805/

I buzz to between 1mm and 4mm every week. Sometimes I do a tapered cut that's longer in the NW6 area. These dark selfies were taken in such a way that they made my buzzed hair appear to have better density than it does.

People are just saying the same things. Get in shape, buzz your hair, try a beard, lower your standards. None of it actually works. If I had enough density to grow a combover - like I did around 3 years ago - then I absolutely would do that along with concealer. It's not an option anymore and neither is happiness or the possibility of marriage or children.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a NW6.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-a-good-candidate-for-hair-transplant.103805/

I buzz to between 1mm and 4mm every week. Sometimes I do a tapered cut that's longer in the NW6 area. These dark selfies were taken in such a way that they made my buzzed hair appear to have better density than it does.

People are just saying the same things. Get in shape, buzz your hair, try a beard, lower your standards. None of it actually works. If I had enough density to grow a combover - like I did around 3 years ago - then I absolutely would do that along with concealer. It's not an option anymore and neither is happiness or the possibility of marriage or children.
Don’t listen to Internet people and just get the transplant, then grow it out a little instead of keeping it buzzed.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Don’t listen to Internet people and just get the transplant, then grow it out a little instead of keeping it buzzed.

That's exactly what I wanted to do. I would have gone with a transplant and buzz or transplant plus combover with concealer. I would have been fine with either one. But I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's exactly what I wanted to do. I would have gone with a transplant and buzz or transplant plus combover with concealer. I would have been fine with either one. But I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant
I’m an NW5 with very aggressive balding, destined to be NW6 and I had my first transplant last year. I honestly feel much better with my thin combover, my life has improved a lot. My next transplant is next month and I can’t wait honestly, will look so much better.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I’m an NW5 with very aggressive balding, destined to be NW6 and I had my first transplant last year. I honestly feel much better with my thin combover, my life has improved a lot. My next transplant is next month and I can’t wait honestly, will look so much better.

Well that's exactly what I wanted to do. I would have been over the moon with density resembling this
https://www.toppik.com/hairtoppiksblog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/manshair_low-res.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DonUI-d0B...lcTAo/s1600/Hugh+Laurie+Hair+Transplant-3.jpg
https://www.salonpricelady.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/thinning-hair.jpg

With those, you have the option of concealers or buzzing down, which will not look too horrible. As it stands, I'm utterly ruined because it no longer looks good buzzed down and not even Dermmatch works. It's amazing how something like hair loss can absolutely ruin your life. Imagine if I had gone bald 10 years later. I'd get married, have kids and all would be well. Instead, I went bald when I did and ruined my whole future. If I had known 2 years ago what life as a bald guy is really like...well I don't know what I would have decided about my life.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Are you expecting hairtransplant at nw6?
Hatsoff to you.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not get SMP?

The goal of SMP is not to fool people into looking like you have hair.
The goal of SMP is to frame your face.
Bald with a framed face is an AMAZING look. Trust me.

And a shaved NW1 to the bone looks EXACTLY like a well done SMP.
Real follicles when shaved look painted on and disappear under harsh lightining.
I tested this on myself.

So yeah, SMP will look amazing at nightime, or under shade/dim lights.
You will look bald under the sun, but hey...

Better to look awesome 60% of the time, rather than look awful 100% of the time. (Sly bald no frame)

If you want to see some good SMP, search for Beauty Medical works.

premantenimento-caso1-3.jpg

This guy was a NW6.
Look at him now. He looks like a f*****g chad.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm also a fan of SMP but I would never have one before I haven't seen a SMP in real life.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about taking a chance for something like this?
https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/a.../results/dr-koray-erdogan-2400-grafts-fue-121

I'd be taking a chance on the hair transplant because it could end up being a terrible result. But surely it's better to take a chance than to live like this.
This is similar to my current hair situation. People have been telling me that I look like a completely different person compared to pre hair transplant and I do well on Tinder.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why not get SMP?

Real follicles when shaved look painted on and disappear under harsh lightining.
I tested this on myself.

Better to look awesome 60% of the time, rather than look awful 100% of the time. (Sly bald no frame)

View attachment 95659

This guy was a NW6.

I've seen SMP in real life and I can always notice it. Obviously, I'm a trained Norwood spotter and I would notice anything like that. But something about it looks off. I thought about it and figured out that the SMP just looks too perfect. It's always a hairline that's too low and a perfect juvenile NW1. When you see a SMP, the first think you think deep down is "nice hairline...so why does he shave it to the bone like that?" You look a bit more closely, and noticing the crown region, see that something is amiss. Then you notice the SMP. Also, I already buzz my head once per week and it's too much. With the SMP, I'd have to buzz every 2 days. What happens when you're 40 and want to go with the Larry David or Dr Hilary Jones? These are just some of my concerns with SMP.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen SMP in real life and I can always notice it. Obviously, I'm a trained Norwood spotter and I would notice anything like that. But something about it looks off. I thought about it and figured out that the SMP just looks too perfect. It's always a hairline that's too low and a perfect juvenile NW1. When you see a SMP, the first think you think deep down is "nice hairline...so why does he shave it to the bone like that?" You look a bit more closely, and noticing the crown region, see that something is amiss. Then you notice the SMP. Also, I already buzz my head once per week and it's too much. With the SMP, I'd have to buzz every 2 days. What happens when you're 40 and want to go with the Larry David or Dr Hilary Jones? These are just some of my concerns with SMP.

The fact that your first thought is "man that looks too perfect" just goes to show how good a well made SMP looks.
Also, you can always get an SMP with receded temples and more realistic hairlines. The problem is that most clients request silly NW0 hairlines which would only look good on a 7 year old.

It doesn't matter anyway. Even a bad SMP looks ten times better than "bald with no frame"

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not get SMP?

I tested this on myself.

View attachment 95659

This guy was a NW6.
Because SMP looks quite bad in real life.

I do admit it looks good in pictures though.

Its not a bad idea for people who have had a hair transplant and wish to fill in thin areas around their crown.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The fact that your first thought is "man that looks too perfect" just goes to show how good a well made SMP looks.
Also, you can always get an SMP with receded temples and more realistic hairlines. The problem is that most clients request silly NW0 hairlines which would only look good on a 7 year old.

It doesn't matter anyway. Even a bad SMP looks ten times better than "bald with no frame"

Have you personally seen a good SMP? I've only seen average or bad ones. I also just can't imagine how I'd explain it. It seems like even explaining a hair system would be less awkward than explaining a SMP. Explaining a hair transplant would be easy, of course.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh, i never really cared about "explaining" stuff.
I don't care about what others think.
It's my body, i should be able to do what i want without people interfering.

This stupid double standard needs to end now. Women can put on makeup, wigs, fake boobs, high heels etc. and no one tells them anything.
But men suffering from hairloss wanting to just look NORMAL? Oh noes. God forbid!

Get whatever you want done to your scalp. SMP, Transplant etc. You do not need to "explain" anything to anyone.

Anyhow, back on topic...
I have seen plenty of great SMP. They look exactly like a shaved head. Mostly works by Beauty Medical.
Sure, it's not 100% PERFECT. If you are a norwood spotter and get really really close you might notice. But from a normal distance it's undetectable.

You guys are trained into the art of Norwood spotting, normies will NEVER notice.
Same way that no one noticed my thinning back when i had long hair.
And the same way that no one notices the fact that my hair on top once shaved is much lighter in color than the one on the sides.

Normies are retarded. The chance of them noticing an SMP is close to 0%.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow ever since i shaved my quality of life improved drastically.
It probably helps that i look awesome bald with a frame to my face, like, i look at a mirror and i see myself handsome.

But still... girls now approach me because i'm "different". I'm one of the few guys that actually had the balls to do it. So i'm unique and i get now much more attention.
No more shampoo, no more suffering from the hot weather, no more styling hair, no more wind messing up the combover, no more worrying about thinning hair, no longer getting up from bed and seeing my hair getting worse.

Life got much simpler and i look awesome anyway.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

How? Your donor looks more than fine. You are pretty much where I was when I had my hair transplant. I need more now obviously but Ive had other expenses so Ive been styling it the best I can. My boat is a constant sink. I got the hair transplant and I feel glad I did, I see images of myself and realize how high my hair loss still is and it kills me. My brother told me last week "Ive been growing my hair out a bit" and it looks amazing and I want to jump in front of a car. I got the front done but the crown and center are really bad now. Even the hair that WAS left in the front between the transplanted ones is thinned out so under light its bad.

Its a lose lose in the end because you will never be what you want to be. You can work out, eat right dress nice, learn great hobbies, etc etc but in the end the most YOU can hope for is a wife who is someone decent and doesnt get TOOOOOOO fat. I mean even if she does though what can you say since YOURE BALD! Youll be watching friends, co workers and siblings have hook ups, using apps to screw around and youll be lucky if one fat b**ch spends more than 5 seconds asking you to please move your cart in the supermarket.

Id say go for the hair transplant, I think your donor area is more than fine but be realistic to know you will STILL never feel "good"