I saw an 80 year old NW1 today :(

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Please, seriously you can wear a wig fine and get laid by a decent looking dude. The "average" middle income guy going bald does not have that luxury.

Let me ask would you date a Nor7 guy making like 50K a year? Like a full on Hogan minus the muscles..... maybe the mustache?'

Also I wouldnt ever use the word fair because my parents made a strong point to enforce the world is not "fair"

You can say it sucks or you hate it or even hate that guy but then maybe he has some inner issue like agonizing colon cancer.
For whose benefit do you say this? What norwood are you? Everything depends on your Norwood level.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I say it for her benefit and to stress the point that even as a girl losing her hair I "doubt" she would go for a guy in the same boat who has less a chance of getting a mate than she ever does.

Look at my pics for Norwood level, I just put up wet pics.
I'm going for a hair transplant soon

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I say it for her benefit and to stress the point that even as a girl losing her hair I "doubt" she would go for a guy in the same boat who has less a chance of getting a mate than she ever does.

Look at my pics for Norwood level, I just put up wet pics.
I'm going for a hair transplant soon

one of my ex's was balding when i dated him. maybe diffuse nw3-ish. and no we didnt break up over his hair and this was back when i wasnt losing hair too.

what i dont get is why you keep stressing i have more chance than a balding guy, what the actual f? why do you even care about this? i know a lot of girls who dates balding guys. of course there are lots of girls who dont. just the way things are. but i dont get how on earth you guys say its easier for a girl in a wig. how about its not easy for anyone? im probably gonna get shot for this but the hell with it, generally i think its worse for a woman to lose her hair because it is a masculine trait so you lose your femininity. do you lose your masculinity? no. identity maybe yes and that can be just as bad. but in general losing hair for women is especially traumatic. besides 90% of women do not have the option of hair transplant. most guys can do it, and if they dont have enough donor they can supply with body hair. i cant. i cant even use propecia. no matter how u look at it at least you have more options than i.

whymewhynow

Reaction score
one of my ex's was balding when i dated him. maybe diffuse nw3-ish. and no we didnt break up over his hair and this was back when i wasnt losing hair too.

what i dont get is why you keep stressing i have more chance than a balding guy, what the actual f? why do you even care about this? i know a lot of girls who dates balding guys. of course there are lots of girls who dont. just the way things are. but i dont get how on earth you guys say its easier for a girl in a wig. how about its not easy for anyone? im probably gonna get shot for this but the hell with it, generally i think its worse for a woman to lose her hair because it is a masculine trait so you lose your femininity. do you lose your masculinity? no. identity maybe yes and that can be just as bad. but in general losing hair for women is especially traumatic. besides 90% of women do not have the option of hair transplant. most guys can do it, and if they dont have enough donor they can supply with body hair. i cant. i cant even use propecia. no matter how u look at it at least you have more options than i.

certainly it's worse for a female to lose hair... but it's very bad for a male too. Maybe you're right about the identity thing. But then again a man's masculinity is connected to him being young, virile , healthy looking that's why even middle age guys panic when they start to lose hair-it's not solely about looks for either gender...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Women get hair transplant all the time, your donor is usually better plus you wear it long so it has better coverage.
I care because women say its easier for a guy but its not. It awful. Now imagine abguy like me who looks at what he used to look like all the time in his younger brother. I have to look at me with hair every time I see him. I want him to die just so Im not the bald brother. I see him with beautiful 24 year old girls and out having fun but I'm stick home with my overweight old annoying possessive jealous girlfriend.
If I had my hair I'd be him again. Out galavanting with a new girl all the time.

If you are so worried about finding someone then get a bald guy so he can't say anything. You persue him.

Why are you on the men's forum anyway instead of the woman's?

Yes what's happening sucks but don't say it easier for a guy, its not by any means.

verysad

Reaction score
Women get hair transplant all the time, your donor is usually better plus you wear it long so it has better coverage.
I care because women say its easier for a guy but its not. It awful. Now imagine abguy like me who looks at what he used to look like all the time in his younger brother. I have to look at me with hair every time I see him. I want him to die just so Im not the bald brother. I see him with beautiful 24 year old girls and out having fun but I'm stick home with my overweight old annoying possessive jealous girlfriend.
If I had my hair I'd be him again. Out galavanting with a new girl all the time.

If you are so worried about finding someone then get a bald guy so he can't say anything. You persue him.

Why are you on the men's forum anyway instead of the woman's?

Yes what's happening sucks but don't say it easier for a guy, its not by any means.

why don't you break up with her. no use keeping her by your side if you do not like her. look for a new girl

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Now imagine abguy like me who looks at what he used to look like all the time in his younger brother. I have to look at me with hair every time I see him. I want him to die just so Im not the bald brother. I see him with beautiful 24 year old girls and out having fun but I'm stick home with my overweight old annoying possessive jealous girlfriend.

You need help. Seriously. You want your own brother to die because he has hair? I have a brother too with a full, thick head of hair. But I don't want him to die because of it? He is younger than me and obviously can experience hair loss later, but instead of wishing him my misfortune I pray for him to never experience what I'm going through cause I do not wish hell upon someone I love. Of course I am jealous of hair hair but seriously you are taking it too far.

I see him with beautiful 24 year old girls and out having fun but I'm stick home with my overweight old annoying possessive jealous girlfriend.

Uhh, what about breaking up? I dont know this woman obviously but no one deserves a boyfriend/girlfriend who talks about them like you do. if she truly is that bad just break up. and seriously if your dream and life goal is to bang as many young and beautiful girls as you can you need a reality check. anyway you shouldnt be in a relationship if thats what you want.

- oh, and if you knew antyhing about womens hair transplant youd know that women often thin diffusely so their donor is limited. mens donor is usually preserved at the back of the head. women thin on top but also on sides and back, so donor is in most cases limited and will not give a satisfying result. also we dont have the body hair supply.

- i am here because i am balding like you. and there is much more info on hair loss here than womens forum, i read a lot of posts here about hair loss without commenting too and have learn more here than anywhere else.

seriously just get a transplant and go into the world banging young beautiful women. that is your dream after all? see how happy it makes u ;)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need help. Seriously. You want your own brother to die because he has hair? I have a brother too with a full, thick head of hair. But I don't want him to die because of it? He is younger than me and obviously can experience hair loss later, but instead of wishing him my misfortune I pray for him to never experience what I'm going through cause I do not wish hell upon someone I love. Of course I am jealous of hair hair but seriously you are taking it too far.

Uhh, what about breaking up? I dont know this woman obviously but no one deserves a boyfriend/girlfriend who talks about them like you do. if she truly is that bad just break up. and seriously if your dream and life goal is to bang as many young and beautiful girls as you can you need a reality check. anyway you shouldnt be in a relationship if thats what you want.

- oh, and if you knew antyhing about womens hair transplant youd know that women often thin diffusely so their donor is limited. mens donor is usually preserved at the back of the head. women thin on top but also on sides and back, so donor is in most cases limited and will not give a satisfying result. also we dont have the body hair supply.

- i am here because i am balding like you. and there is much more info on hair loss here than womens forum, i read a lot of posts here about hair loss without commenting too and have learn more here than anywhere else.

seriously just get a transplant and go into the world banging young beautiful women. that is your dream after all? see how happy it makes u ;)

When someone says they "hope that person dies" they are not really wish it, stop being so serious.
I dont really want him to die but do beleive if he was bald at least it wouldnt be so hard on me. I hate when we are out and he gets all the attention now from girls. Yes in fact I am better "on the inside" (that sounds so lame) but who will give it a chance unless he has established they have no shot with him, due to something like weight or whatever, so YAY I get the leftovers/AM the leftovers.

as for my relationship, at the moment I cant leave, there are monetary issues that would need to be worked out which she does not want to. Every time I say I want to break up she threatens me about money (house we bought) and Im pretty much SOL.

Trust me Im not afraid to be lonely in fact I love being by myself. I have ZERO desire to be married and dont want kids. In fact knowing my idiot father was bald and had so many other issues I so valiantly inherited while my brother did not, I cant see why any selfish person would want to procreate knowing they were inferior physicall (and mentally). People are selfish and think having kids will make everything better and keep a couple chugging not thinking everything they are trying to forget now gets passed on.

There are many issues why Im tired of this relationship, but her weight is like icing on the cake. I could deal with most if I enjoyed looking at her or felt good about myself when we were out but then I think as well, why should a bald guy think he should deserve better. When I met her she was BEAUTIFUL, I mean BEAUTIFUL! but as a guy I was really good looking, would she have even wasted her time with me if I wasn't???????
Would any really attractive woman? And before you talk vanity, I never actually had a perfect 10 as a GF. I never wanted to deal with it. At most I usually had like a 7/8 BUT they always had good bodies or I would never bother being with them. Even all my nighters were never 10's.... 7's try harder lol. I have been with 10's of course and mostly had girl/firends who were 10's. My buddies always wondered why I never dated these girls but trust me you go to a club with a 10 as a freind you can leave with 2 8's in bed. Girls are just inherently jealous and if an 8 thinks shes taking a good looking guy from a 10 its like she is getting revenge on all the "pretty" girls from High school.

I work out A LOT, Im not in super 10 shape but trust me people at the gym take notice and let me know, I deserve someone who does the same for me.

I have seen many womens hair transplant and talked with my consults on it, have you ever went for a consult. ALSO at times (here in the states anyway) women can get insurace to cover a portion of their hair transplant because it's usualy due to medical issues and not awful inferior genetics.
Also men cant always use body hair. TRUST ME, Im italian and covered int he ****. So yes I have body hair everywhere (another thing my brother dodged) and cant do anything with it because body hair is different in consistency, length and the survival rate is crap. I am all for using my body hair but you risk paying full price for a 50% or less survival rate.
Only facial hair is REMOTELY positive to survive the transplant.

And banging young beautifuil women is not my "dream in life" its nice yes, because as of 5 years ago I literally could walk into any place and pick out a girl. I was never like that though I WASTED my youth in long term relationships. There was a couple years I was literally buck *** nuts (right before I met my current GF) and it was the BEST couple years of my life. I see him still yucking that up and OF COURSE im jealous, 90% of guys would be.
I am getting a hair transplant, I have stated this multiple times. There is nothing wrong with "fixing" yourself. If you except your hair loss and live fine with it then great, what aint broke dont need fixing, BUT if your hair loss makes you feel down, hurt, less of a person then you are broken and no amount of therapy or drugs or company with fix that, you keep trying to turn a bolt with pliers you will eventually strip it out and then it can ever be fixed, just use a wrench from the start.

Im not trying to be mean to you or put you down but sometimes people need tough love, more often than not tough love. Have you looked at a hair transplant? Have they told you no?
Have you talked with insurace?
Have you looked at extensions and a hair piece?

Im only telling you as a guy who "was" a good looking fit, fun, funny, smart, young man, I would have taken a chick with thinning hair. One of my fav ex's actually had a gaul bladder problem that started making her hair thing and fall out. I thought her body was amazing though and she was HYSTERICAL. I STILL tell people she was my fav ex.

A guy just wants to get laid, after that THEN they decide if they want to again with her, THEN a few more times and before you know it your in a damn relationship lol.

DoneWithIt

Established Member
Reaction score

When someone says they "hope that person dies" they are not really wish it, stop being so serious.
I dont really want him to die but do beleive if he was bald at least it wouldnt be so hard on me. I hate when we are out and he gets all the attention now from girls. Yes in fact I am better "on the inside" (that sounds so lame) but who will give it a chance unless he has established they have no shot with him, due to something like weight or whatever, so YAY I get the leftovers/AM the leftovers.

as for my relationship, at the moment I cant leave, there are monetary issues that would need to be worked out which she does not want to. Every time I say I want to break up she threatens me about money (house we bought) and Im pretty much SOL.

Trust me Im not afraid to be lonely in fact I love being by myself. I have ZERO desire to be married and dont want kids. In fact knowing my idiot father was bald and had so many other issues I so valiantly inherited while my brother did not, I cant see why any selfish person would want to procreate knowing they were inferior physicall (and mentally). People are selfish and think having kids will make everything better and keep a couple chugging not thinking everything they are trying to forget now gets passed on.

There are many issues why Im tired of this relationship, but her weight is like icing on the cake. I could deal with most if I enjoyed looking at her or felt good about myself when we were out but then I think as well, why should a bald guy think he should deserve better. When I met her she was BEAUTIFUL, I mean BEAUTIFUL! but as a guy I was really good looking, would she have even wasted her time with me if I wasn't???????
Would any really attractive woman? And before you talk vanity, I never actually had a perfect 10 as a GF. I never wanted to deal with it. At most I usually had like a 7/8 BUT they always had good bodies or I would never bother being with them. Even all my nighters were never 10's.... 7's try harder lol. I have been with 10's of course and mostly had girl/firends who were 10's. My buddies always wondered why I never dated these girls but trust me you go to a club with a 10 as a freind you can leave with 2 8's in bed. Girls are just inherently jealous and if an 8 thinks shes taking a good looking guy from a 10 its like she is getting revenge on all the "pretty" girls from High school.

I work out A LOT, Im not in super 10 shape but trust me people at the gym take notice and let me know, I deserve someone who does the same for me.

I have seen many womens hair transplant and talked with my consults on it, have you ever went for a consult. ALSO at times (here in the states anyway) women can get insurace to cover a portion of their hair transplant because it's usualy due to medical issues and not awful inferior genetics.
Also men cant always use body hair. TRUST ME, Im italian and covered int he ****. So yes I have body hair everywhere (another thing my brother dodged) and cant do anything with it because body hair is different in consistency, length and the survival rate is crap. I am all for using my body hair but you risk paying full price for a 50% or less survival rate.
And banging young beautifuil women is not my "dream in life" its nice yes, b were never 10's.... 7's try harder lol. I have been with 10's of course and mostly had girl/firends who were 10's. My buddies always wondered why I never dated these girls but trust me you go to a club with a 10 as a freind you can leave with 2 8's in bed. Girls are just inherently jealous and if an 8 thinks shes taking a good looking guy from a 10 its like she is getting revenge on all the "pretty" girls from High school.

And banging young beautifuil women is not my "dream in life" its nice yes, because as of 5 years ago I literally could walk into any place and pick out a girl. I was never like that though I WASTED my youth in long term relationships. There was a couple years I was literally buck *** nuts (right before I met my current GF) and it was the BEST couple years of my life. I see him still yucking that up and OF COURSE im jealous, 90% of guys would be.
I am getting a hair transplant, I have stated this multiple times. There is nothing wrong with "fixing" yourself ecause as of 5 years ago I literally could walk into any place and pick out a girl. I was never like that though I WASTED my youth in long term relationships. There was a couple years I was literally buck *** nuts (right before I met my current GF) and it was the BEST couple years of my life. I see him still yucking that up and OF COURSE im jealous, 90% of guys would be.
I am getting a hair transplant, I have stated this multiple times. There is nothing wrong with "fixing" yourself. If you except your hair loss and live fine with it then great, what aint broke dont need fixing, BUT if your hair loss makes you feel down, hurt, less of a person then you are broken and no amount of therapy or drugs or company with fix that, you keep trying to turn a bolt with pliers you will eventually strip it out and then it can ever be fixed, just use a wrench from the start.

Im not trying to be mean to you or put you down but sometimes people need tough love, more often than not tough love. Have you looked at a hair transplant? Have they told you no?
Have you talked with insurace?
Have you looked at extensions and a hair piece?

Im only telling you as a guy who "was" a good looking fit, fun, funny, smart, young man, I would have taken a chick with thinning hair. One of my fav ex's actually had a gaul bladder problem that started making her hair thing and fall out. I thought her body was amazing though and she was HYSTERICAL. I STILL tell people she was my fav ex.

A guy just wants to get laid, after that THEN they decide if they want to again with her, THEN a few more times and before you know it your in a damn relationship lol.

I like you more after this.
In fact I think we are more alike (except the gender obviously)
Me too was once called a "knock out". I could walk into a club without bringing money for drinks, because they always paid for me.
I rarely brought lunch to school because literally 90% of the guys in my class had a crush on me except for the 2 people who had a GF, so they would buy me lunch.
I was called a "10", always had dates, a boyfriend etc. Still I never had confidence but the compliments made me feel better.
I miss this more than ANYTHING. I have no desire to "date around" but the attention was nice.
Never really saw myself as a 10, maybe 7, but they said so. Anyway I feel like baldness takes me from 10 to -10.

About your GF she doesn't sound good. Hopefully you guys can work it out or you can leave eventually. You said you are fit, maybe you could "discreetly" ask her to join your workouts? Say it would be a nice thing for you to do together or something. Or maybe you can cook dinner at home, and try to incorporate healthy ingredients? For the love of God do not call her fat, it will end bad. lol.

I have not gone for a hair transplant consult but I have emailed a few surgeons and they all tell me women are rarely good candidates bla bla bla. And since I've only been losing hair for little less than a year and my hair loss is far from stable, the results would be bad I think. But maybe I will end up doing a hair transplant just for the hairline, cause a hairpiece almost always have unnatural hairlines. I have thought of a hairpiece, probably will go for a system since I don't think I can look myself in the mirror when I take my wig on and off for the day/night. Just the thought of a wig makes me nauseous :( I want hair dammit!

I don't think you should feel you don't deserve better girls because you are balding. But I understand, cause sometimes I feel like that too... But hope the hair transplant works out so you can have hair back. As for the body hair, maybe you could use the "wonky" hair, to get a full coverage but cut your hair really short like a 3 mm or something? Texture won't matter when it's short and the mm haircut is really sexy to most girls. Especially if you have tattoos. Slick bald gives more a convict look unfortunately :( Baldness truly sucks, huh?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too was once called a "knock out". I could walk into a club without bringing money for drinks, because they always paid for me.
I rarely brought lunch to school because literally 90% of the guys in my class had a crush on me except for the 2 people who had a GF, so they would buy me lunch.
I was called a "10", always had dates, a boyfriend etc. Still I never had confidence but the compliments made me feel better.
I miss this more than ANYTHING. I have no desire to "date around" but the attention was nice.
Never really saw myself as a 10, maybe 7, but they said so. Anyway I feel like baldness takes me from 10 to -10.

About your GF she doesn't sound good. Hopefully you guys can work it out or you can leave eventually. You said you are fit, maybe you could "discreetly" ask her to join your workouts? Say it would be a nice thing for you to do together or something. Or maybe you can cook dinner at home, and try to incorporate healthy ingredients? For the love of God do not call her fat, it will end bad. lol.

I have not gone for a hair transplant consult but I have emailed a few surgeons and they all tell me women are rarely good candidates bla bla bla. And since I've only been losing hair for little less than a year and my hair loss is far from stable, the results would be bad I think. But maybe I will end up doing a hair transplant just for the hairline, cause a hairpiece almost always have unnatural hairlines. I have thought of a hairpiece, probably will go for a system since I don't think I can look myself in the mirror when I take my wig on and off for the day/night. Just the thought of a wig makes me nauseous :( I want hair dammit!

I don't think you should feel you don't deserve better girls because you are balding. But I understand, cause sometimes I feel like that too... But hope the hair transplant works out so you can have hair back. As for the body hair, maybe you could use the "wonky" hair, to get a full coverage but cut your hair really short like a 3 mm or something? Texture won't matter when it's short and the mm haircut is really sexy to most girls. Especially if you have tattoos. Slick bald gives more a convict look unfortunately :( Baldness truly sucks, huh?

wow I just re read my post and it double posted some stuff making me look completely illiterate instead of just somewhat illiterate I suppose.

Ive tried everything you suggest about the relationship. You are not the first to say this stuff and wont be the last.

I have given up. My relationship is a different topic for a completely different board, Ive spouted too much of it already but she was busting mine recently so I felt I needed to vent on it a bit somewhere.

Judging by your descriptions you are in the same boat as me.
"you to me"

We we're attractive people. We had fun. We were not conceded nor did anything intentionally bad to anyone. We feel as though we are being punished for something we did do and looking at our friends and family not going through it only magnifies the issue and self loathing. We feel like the social aspect of our lives that make us young and fun are gone, well it kind of is. You can still go out and do those "crazy" things but you'll just be "that guy" who's trying to hard.

Its not a punishment as bad as it feels its just life, it sucks. I b**ch yes, but IM always a proactive person. I have not stopped working out, my damn OCD and arrogance wont let me. I wont give off the outward image it bothers me so. Only to my closest friends and my GF (who I do still consider my friend). I do not go out as much, I can say its because of her but also Im ashamed. When the last girl outwardly said he was better looking than me, my self esteem crushed. She wasn't even attractive. b**ch had some gangly *** toofers, but still 5 years ago she would have been all over my junk (who knows 100% maybe she would still think i was busted). I have become more introverted than before, this is the truth.

Anyway, have you gone to a hair transplant consult, not just emails. What proactive steps have you taken?

Actually if your hair loss is not destroyed its better. They have a better idea of where your natural hair loss was and can build off that. Its why IM starting NOW. I should have started years ago but finasteride "seemed" like a good idea.

Go for a hair transplant consult, it wont hurt you and even if its bad news you get that portion over with and look elsewhere. I KNOW my hair even after a hair transplant will never look "natural" not like my brothers and I will now always have a harder time but I have to do "something" instead of just whining. You (not "YOU" but a general you term) only have the right to whine if you have tried it all and nothing will work. Dont whine without attempting.

Go to multiple consults because one Doctor may tell you your not a good candidate but another who actually knows what they are doing will say "yeah I can work with this", THEN find out if your insurance will cover a portion. I cant since its not medical just my idiot father's (loose term) poor genetics.

get a consult.... GET A CONSULT, it doesn't hurt. I learned more on my last consult from this MD who does hair transplants now than anywhere else. I also learned some great stuff about my vitaman intake and suppliments I should avoid from another.

You will always learn a tip, some work, others dont.

If you can stabalize what you have, move some around, and look into extensions etc you will prob be better than fine.

Just left a work birthday party literally FIVE minutes ago (mine yay me).

The woman who HIRED me said she likes my hair grown in, FIRST thing out of her mouth. Shes a great person, love her to death, very blunt like me so there is no offense and I openly tell her Im going for a hair transplant. It kills me because honestly one of the reasons she hired me (from my co worker woman who wears the wigs) was because she thought I was a cutie.... AND SHES GAY! I used to get flirted with by SO MANY lesbians lol. Now just gay guys grrrrr j/k
Here at work when I was hired "I" was the good looking guy in IT. I was the one the woman ALWAYS wanted coming to their desks. In 5 fast years my co worker who still has his hair like a boy scout is again the best looking guy here. How did this happen? I lost my hair, so it's true it matters. If I go to another company and apply what will that person think? Two guys walk in with the same credentials and personality but one is better looking, you KNOW whos resume gets put to the top and which goes in the trash. My GF is a human resource manager and even she admitted to this.

Its a hard pill to swallow especially when you try so hard to take care of the rest of you but hey who sees that unless your undressed.

I always think to that old twilight zone episode "Number 12" and think.... That crazy b**ch had some weird bug up her *** cause I would have jumped in that tube in a minute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2ml24bc78

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

Would be nice to see some pics of your balding, just to see what you're ranting about here...