I saw a messed up episode of the real world

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought the guy on the real world started with the hair comment. hes slightly thinning and combs it forward, so he was probably making himself feel better. then when being arrested he was like man im 22 and dont have a great hairline. entertaining episode none the less.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that guys an ***. You know he thinks about his hair obviously. Hey we are all human.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude just saw that episode and it was funny as hell. I don't think they call it reality tv anymore, it is now called unscriped tv, because that is what it is.

I might of missed what he really said, but I thought the guy that got arrested from the Real World told the guy walking by that his hairline was fading in a attempt to piss him off. I don't think they were talking about the Real World guy because his hair does not even look that bad. I will watch it again during one of the 10 times they re-run it this week and listen again.

Axon

Reaction score
Oh, and they guy with the thinning hairs seems to be gettin' a lot of play. I like the little Korean girl, though

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
the guy who was told he had a fading hairline is not on the show. The a**h** on the show said it to somebody outside of the bar. And then he continued to say how he was 22 and his hairline looked great. f*****g a**h**....

Axon

Reaction score
jblig said:
the guy who was told he had a fading hairline is not on the show. The a**h** on the show said it to somebody outside of the bar. And then he continued to say how he was 22 and his hairline looked great. f*****g a**h**....

Oh, I thought it was the cat from Boston - his hair definetly looks a little thin. Though he was in the hot tub with wet hair in the....first episode? I haven't been watching this one much.

G

I think the real world cast member got insulted for his hair first. Thats why he got so pissed off. I really wanna know because his hair looks fine to me. It's shocking to me that some1 would point out his slight recession. The guy that made fun of the real world guys hair had a receding hairline himself, so he just did it to make himself feel better I guess.

Yea axon that korean girl is cute, so is the blonde.

Axon

Reaction score
Both (or 3, I guess)Blondes = busted

Korean = slamming but kinda small

Axon has spoken! :)

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok I just caught the rerun and here is how things went down.

The dude from the Real World was walking out on the street and the local idiot said something trying to tick him off. So the Real World guy made a comment about how the guys hair was "fading bro." The other guy laughed it off and the Real World guy again made a comment about how he was going bald. The cops came over and some stuff went down and he got arrested for a lame *** reason, he could probably sue the city and win if he wanted too, both of the cast that got arrested could of sued someone. Then while Real World guy was in the back seat of the police car we was trying to explain that he was just talking about how the other guy on the street and how his hair was again "fading." Then he started talking about he knows how much it sucks to be losing his hair because he is only 22 and his hair is once again "fading." So while it might not look like it the Real World guy thinks he is losing his hair, which if you really look at it is possible.