I Recently Shaved My Head...(Norwood Advice Etc)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I don’t think I’m ready to just give up my hair yet.
Difficult to say without seeing proper, direct, non-distorted pics of your face.

But from those pics you look better buzzed. However you might still want to maintain what you have right now so that buzzcut won't turn into a baldcut.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re unsure that you’re actually losing your hair, because it definitely emphasizes any bit of loss. Also, the sides and back grow back quickly, but the top takes FOREVER to grow.
I'm pretty sure that If I buzz my head now It would look similar to yours. My density is pure illusion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes It takes longer to grow once you're thinning. That was My first sing. It used to take 1 month to my hair go full toad-like state. Then It turned into 3. 3 and a half. Now It got to 2, probabbly I was also suffereing from Telogen Effluvium. The It is still thinning. My hair colour and type Help me hide It. If I had fine hair It'd probabbly looks like sh*t.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
U have lost much hair on top . why didn't you started acting before?ts not late but damage is difficult to reverse.
I have same horseshoe but density is goody problem is that I have thinned donor area.you post pictures of donor area ,I would tell you if u have hopes remaining.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
Here’s what I looked like with a shaved head compared to today (right pic) with my hair grown out.

Attachments

• DFDD827B-EA88-4879-9A7F-8C394494E2F8.jpeg
    DFDD827B-EA88-4879-9A7F-8C394494E2F8.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 430
  • 56023679-DB04-4497-AE51-D99DA6D781E0.jpeg
    56023679-DB04-4497-AE51-D99DA6D781E0.jpeg
    651.6 KB · Views: 442

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here’s what I looked like with a shaved head compared to today (right pic) with my hair grown out.

Trim the head, trim the beard, you’re good to go. Stop taking finasteride, save your manhood, find a gf, live in peace. Looks go away fast, trying desperately to claw your fingers to them is futile. Train your brain, it’s the key to everything. Incels here don’t get it. You really wanna spend the next 10-20 years doing transplants and poisoning your body with chemicals? If I see you on the street I won’t give a F about how your hair looks. Chances are the next person feels the same way.

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s not my imagination that my hairline has gotten worse since then?
Apparently, no. Of course the feb pics you have longer hair and it's combed forward. But in the last pic your hair starts almost in the middle of your head. Maybe you always had a high forehead. But It still looks receded.

Last edited:

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it’s not my imagination that my hairline has gotten worse since then?

There is no way of keeping that hairline even with finasteride. It already has a visible horseshoe which means it’s all gonna go. Drop the poison pills, trim it and a year from now you won’t care one bit. The freak commenting before me is a nut case.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no way of keeping that hairline even with finasteride. It already has a visible horseshoe which means it’s all gonna go. Drop the poison pills, trim it and a year from now you won’t care one bit. The freak commenting before me is a nut case.
I get what you’re saying, but you seem as though you’re absolutely sure that saving my hair is impossible. Why? You really think there’s no hope?

not_bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but you seem as though you’re absolutely sure that saving my hair is impossible. Why? You really think there’s no hope?

Yes because if you look like that with finasteride and still losing, it’s done. Dutasteride wont do much about it, minoxidil will literally do nothing. Save your manhood, your prostate and your tits. Keep your hair as it is on the second picture and bald gracefully. The more they go, the more you trim. You don’t have to shave. You’re good. Own it.