I Realized Something About Human Physical Attractiveness

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In order to look good all you need is resembling a cat. Have a look at any supermodel and you will see what I mean. This would explain why everyone has an innate sense for human aestethics. It's all about having a compact nose like a cat and having eyes and eyebrows that seem stretched outwards, just like a cat. What do I mean exactly? Imagine a focal point placed on the nose, now draw several lines that point to the middle or to the top of the ears. Your eyes, eyebrows have to appear stretched outwards along these lines , I'm not specifically talking about the positive canthal tilt, the distance between the eyes and the lenght of the eyes are an important part of my idea. Also your gaze has to come across as "vibrant" like a cat.
I'm not gonna go into detail because I'm aware of how autistic these thoughts are. This idea just crossed my mind yesterday and I wanted to share it with you. Now , just think of how irrational this is. We find a human attractive just because his/her features resemble the ones of a cat. In fact, if someone looks like a chimp or a horse we tend to find the person in question ugly. But if someone looks like a cat we tend to find it attractive. Now you might be asking yourself: What has this to do with hair loss? Well, the answer is that hair loss fucked up my brain so hard that I find myself posting stupidity. Hence "impact of hair loss".

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
got examples in pictures? it sounds like you are talking about a wide face aka face width-height ratio which is an important part of attractiveness (in both genders)

also please dont be discouraged from posting these sorts of thoughts, the autistically specific and niche thoughts are the most interesting because they are often the most original (but not in a schizo irrational way). i love people who have these sorts of thoughts

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
got examples in pictures? it sounds like you are talking about a wide face aka face width-height ratio which is an important part of attractiveness (in both genders)

also please dont be discouraged from posting these sorts of thoughts, the autistically specific and niche thoughts are the most interesting because they are often the most original (but not in a schizo irrational way). i love people who have these sorts of thoughts
The widht- height ratio is important because you don't want to look like a horse, but it's not the only thing.
1200px-Cat03.jpg

Now if you compare this cat to , say , Francisco Lachowski , you might notice there are similarities. The nose looks kind of similar, the eyes too. The proportions and ratios between the features are similar, too. When incels say that Lachowski looks good because of facial harmony , they subconsciously mean that he looks like a cat (proportions + other aspects I explain now). Lachowski's mouth area resembles that of a cat, the widht is similar. If his mouth area was protruding he would look more like a chimp. The gaze of this cat is vibrant and bright like Lachowski. Instead a typical incel with negative canthal tilt and eyelid exposure has a "lazy" gaze. I can show you more examples. Look at Jeremy Meeks, we can both agree that he really looks like a cat. Why are high cheekbones attractive? Ok, look at the height of the eyes of the cat in the picture. You might notice bone protrusion around his eyes. The protrusion becomes narrower along the way to the mouth area. Now look at Jon Kortajarena and you will see what I mean. Also the "cat theory" can explain why we like protruding maxillas. Because cats have this cute nose that is protruding forward. However too much protrusion and you end up looking like a chimp.
Humans have the ability to connect pattern with what they see. For example, the Ancient Greeks found the Big Dipper among the stars. I highly suspect this very cognitive ability is responsible for what we consider attractive on a human face.
Ok, now I want to say something. This stuff is very autistic, the kind of stuff you only find on lookism. But I'm of the opinion that once you know what is the real reason behind the injustice of Chads winning everytime , you find peace of mind. I know you struggle the most in here with this so I hope I helped you somewhat.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i thought having a long face was considered attractive not a wide one ??
i have a wide face and always thought it was considered uggly

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
i thought having a long face was considered attractive not a wide one ??
i have a wide face and always thought it was considered uggly

Long face look good on Cinematic camera's..
but in real face to face world..it's okay.
In Photos,lean face look spectacular..
While in real world..even a face of guy with 20 to 25% bFI can look awesome if a guy is having good looking face.
(Peter from Deadpool2 trailer impressed tons and tons of people despite he was 40 plus..with 25% bfi )

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the face to even the proportions of the front teeth and the dimensions of classic furniture it has always been about the golden ratio. This you should learn before thinking c-a-t.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Long face look good on Cinematic camera's..
but in real face to face world..it's okay.
In Photos,lean face look spectacular..
While in real world..even a face of guy with 20 to 25% bFI can look awesome if a guy is having good looking face.
(Peter from Deadpool2 trailer impressed tons and tons of people despite he was 40 plus..with 25% bfi )

yeah I don't have a lean face, mine is kinda fat, that is one of the big reasons why Baldness just looks horiffic on me

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average or below looks guy with hair = gets pussy

Average or below looks guy without hair = gets goat

Simple rule, works every time.
So hair loss is the equivalent of becoming disfigured

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So hair loss is the equivalent of becoming disfigured

In a way, I guess you could say it is. Many that have progressed past Nw3 say they no longer look like themselves. Such a stark contrast could be the equivalent of being disfigured, scarred, or basically fucked up. I feel like I'm getting there sometimes.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i knew a guy called stephen who had a girlfriend he had met when they were 3 years old. they were best friends growing up all through school, high school they started going out, they pledged to marry eachother and when they turned 16 they got engaged and then got happily married.
well at age 19, in the space of 1 year, he went from NW1 to NW7. age 20, she left him and within months was with a new NW1 man.
without male pattern baldness i bet that would have been one of those love stories you hear from old people where they meet in school and stay together their entire lives, and die within weeks of eachother.

he said as soon as the hair started looking bad and he had to shave it off, her attitude changed radically towards him. she was always criticising him, making sniping remarks towards him, and acting as if she was hiding things from him. and she wouldn't sleep with him, always making up excuses.
the sad thing was he said he knew exactly why it was happening and that there was nothing he could do about it. he said he didn't know if she had cheated on him but he wouldn't be suprised.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i knew a guy called stephen who had a girlfriend he had met when they were 3 years old. they were best friends growing up all through school, high school they started going out, they pledged to marry eachother and when they turned 16 they got engaged and then got happily married.
well at age 19, in the space of 1 year, he went from NW1 to NW7. age 20, she left him and within months was with a new NW1 man.
without male pattern baldness i bet that would have been one of those love stories you hear from old people where they meet in school and stay together their entire lives, and die within weeks of eachother.

he said as soon as the hair started looking bad and he had to shave it off, her attitude changed radically towards him. she was always criticising him, making sniping remarks towards him, and acting as if she was hiding things from him. and she wouldn't sleep with him, always making up excuses.
the sad thing was he said he knew exactly why it was happening and that there was nothing he could do about it. he said he didn't know if she had cheated on him but he wouldn't be suprised.
Jesus f*****g Christ, what a curse. What have we done to deserve this? What has Stephen done to deserve such a treatment?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

What a horrible person though.