i read a clinical study

lekhh

Reaction score
hi
wonder if anyone heard of nuskin's nutriol shampoo and hair fitness treatment?
i recently read the brochure and it says in a clinical study conducted by Foltene Lab on Tricalgoxl, researchers found the following after 90 days of treatment:

an increase in the number of hairs in anagen (growth phase) from 22.1% to 32.4% (10.3% rise)

a decrease in the number of hairs in telogen (falling phase) from 77.8% to 67.6% (10.2% drop)

it's said to remineralize the scalp and help hair regain its natural health, strength and shine.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Gee love, no one responded, eh? I was researching mucopolysacharides and your post came up. Both Kevis and Foltene contain them. I found an article by a respected hair transplant surgeon who advocates the use of mucopolysacharides for hair loss, as he said they have been found to be deficient in scalps of folks with hair loss problems.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
it's not a true study if it was conducted by the company that made the product.
90 days isn't anywhere near enough time to show true results. Even hair that's falling out still go through phases so those #'s mean nothing.We all know that no product works in three months and a company that claims this is most likly just another misleading sales pitch to get you to buy their product.