My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I started using minoxidil in 2018 june, with very good results. See picture:
June 2018: 1AB67C97-498B-43F5-AF03-D7275236F548.jpeg
I also had a bald spot

This is a picture from march 2020
702A1AC1-61C6-4AB9-8658-069554BB36AF.jpeg

Then I made the stupid decision to quit minoxidil and cut myself bald - and this is how I look now

may 2020 7383AC69-5A37-4492-A818-91F1A9785906.jpeg

I have now started using minoxidil again - but is it even possible to regain or get back to where I was in march?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I started using minoxidil in 2018 june, with very good results. See picture:
June 2018: View attachment 142492
I also had a bald spot

This is a picture from march 2020
View attachment 142493

Then I made the stupid decision to quit minoxidil and cut myself bald - and this is how I look now

may 2020 View attachment 142494

I have now started using minoxidil again - but is it even possible to regain or get back to where I was in march?
I have seen cases where people were able to get their minoxidil gains back again. Make sure you use it twice per day for now.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah once on min you are on it for life, try starting again with dermarolling, once at night is fine, twice a day isn't really needed imo. You could try 5mg oral min too.

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah once on min you are on it for life, try starting again with dermarolling, once at night is fine, twice a day isn't really needed imo. You could try 5mg oral min too.

minoxidil 2 times a day is not necessary?

studies show that the best results are using 2x a day, right?

GD1

My Regimen
Reaction score
why did you quit min?
Hmm.. I
why did you quit min?

Actually, I was a really good responder. But lately I was seeing some side effects in form of my face become more “swollen” , chubby, looking much older wrinkles etc and seeing a layer of fat around my chest, like gyno. (Some erection issues as well)
It is also now more difficult for me to gain muscles and I don’t know whether that’s from minoxidil. So I thought that I could take a break from minoxidil (overconfidence) (“I’ll still look good”) after approx 2 years of usage but damn I regret it now..

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will got your gain back if you restarted fast enough. I am restarting minoxidil every year for one month.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm.. I

Actually, I was a really good responder. But lately I was seeing some side effects in form of my face become more “swollen” , chubby, looking much older wrinkles etc and seeing a layer of fat around my chest, like gyno. (Some erection issues as well)
It is also now more difficult for me to gain muscles and I don’t know whether that’s from minoxidil. So I thought that I could take a break from minoxidil (overconfidence) (“I’ll still look good”) after approx 2 years of usage but damn I regret it now..

GD1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing some good results again.
Using minoxidil every third night.

Attachments

• 5CC412DE-1469-4468-BAFF-9A25CAB1D1AE.jpeg
    5CC412DE-1469-4468-BAFF-9A25CAB1D1AE.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 353

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
This: http://www.ijmrps.com/Issues PDF/Vol.4/May-2017/5.pdf
And multiple other reports concludes the same! It is actually something..
Minoxidil, is a drug that it is in the marker ( first oral ) since early 80s . That papers is really poor. They said "Because topical minoxidil 5% was the only drug used by the patient it was discontinued. Over 3-4 days of discontinuation the patient started to regain his libido, and morning erection, as well as palpitation and chest tightness, decreased significantly. Ten days of discontinuation the patient free of any symptom, and regain his sexual"

Really ? only one person, not even tested againt placebo, not even before and after blood test ( just one during ) . That is simple insane, this are the kind of papers, that when scientific make metanalysis don't even consider. That is not even science.

Minoxidil don't have any antiandrogen activity ( yes, only one paper in vitro, show that it do, again, no science on that ) .

ALSO , IF , minoxidil have antiandrogen activity should :
- works for acne, it don't
- works for hirsutism , it don't
- Reduce oil scalp , it don't

etc. MINOXIDIL DON'T HAVE ANY ANTIANDROGEN ACTIVITY , as more than 4 decades studying this drugs show it.

Last edited: