I Only Knew Baldness Was A Thing About A Year Ago

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have lived a very sheltered life to not know. Baldness destroys lives.

LosingHairIsNotFair

Established Member
Reaction score
That's really strange to me. I always knew baldness was a thing...I did have a dad with hair loss problems as well as an uncle, but I find it pretty fascinating that you could get to age 24 and not realize that male pattern baldness is a thing... So you thought guys would shave the top of their heads and just leave the sides?

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you're not as bad as that one guy on forum who thought people leave hair on the sides on purpose and shave the top, until he googled it and found out it's the pattern of baldness. I don't think anyone can reach his level.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You must have lived a very sheltered life to not know. Baldness destroys lives.

The effects of baldness are very very much opinion. It varies a lot by who you ask. Here is the thing though male pattern baldness is purely cosmetic so in some men it destroys their confidence, and self esteem then its a horrible thing. In other men they say I care, but the options suck ill just buzz it or live with it. neither choice is wrong just different.
Most people, and most men do care to a degree though but there is a group that could care less. In comparison to other major health issues its just cosmetic. Its mostly how you look at it.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you're not as bad as that one guy on forum who thought people leave hair on the sides on purpose and shave the top, until he googled it and found out it's the pattern of baldness. I don't think anyone can reach his level.
WTF, lol.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was 6 or 7, I thought "baldness" wasn't a real thing, and I just assumed that people shaved their heads. Damn, how I was wrong when I always asked my bald dad, "when will you grow out your hair?"