I no longer hate women nor feel angry at them

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hating women is simply very gay and a shitty cope. I no longer have any negative feelings toward women despite being blackpilled. Women are beautiful, at least in a physical sense.

I think i was on too much copium when i was projecting my insecurities and shortcomings on women. It's also kinda hypocritical to hate women when i'm 100% sure that if i turned into a chad tomorrow the first thing i would do is go out and f*** at least 10 different women at the same time

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always felt like commenting on posts hating on women for no reason whatsoever something like that:

"You'll keep hating women til the day you can taste of their nectar, then you''ll idolize them"

but I thought I would be backfired o_Oo_Oo_O

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always felt like commenting on posts hating on women for no reason whatsoever something like that:

"You'll keep hating women til the day you can taste of their nectar, then you''ll idolize them"

but I thought I would be backfired o_Oo_Oo_O
Nah you're right. Hating all women is nothing but a pathetic cope

Last edited:

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are annoying. They feel the same about men. Different brains and different perspectives on life. There is no sense in trying to figure them out. Just understand they are different and the old saying is true….

“can’t live with them, and can’t live without them”

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see what's the point in hating ~50 % of the population based on their gender.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I hate many women because I have seen their pathetic behaviour first-hand and had I adapted to them, I would become a sociopath? Don't believe me? I heard from one ,,It would be so hot if you beat him to near death".

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I believe that women are actually simpler than men. Also spending time with a woman who truly desires you feels better than anything else, i don't actually think they're boring or annoying unless they're not into you. Men also like to overcomplicate how women work because men don't want to truly know how women work

How to get a good woman 101:-

1- don't be a genetic garbage

2- don't be a weirdo

3- profit

I failed the first requirement by being short and having sh*t-tier hair genetics. And i also failed the second requirement due to the implications of failing the first requirement and almost all incels are the same as me

In other words, don't be a subhuman and you will get the love and affection your soul longs for from your dream woman
I have faith in you. You are going to surprise us all some day. Fate has a strange way of working out. I have seen many guys with your exact looks and height and hair get attractive women. You just need to get out more and interact with women with just simple conversation.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard from one ,,It would be so hot if you beat him to near death".
That sounds fucked up but tbf many men including me also have a sadistic nature. I wouldn't want to beat up a woman or hurt them, at least not without consent. But i'm into weird sh*t like slightly choking them, sh*t-talking them, grabbing then by hair, slamming them against walls, etc

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After activity dating many women in my 20s and now being married to one for 15yrs, I can wholeheartedly say that the differences between men and women are what they are on the surface. They are selective in nature, they think with emotion and remember little details that men will indefinitely never see. In that respect they are annoying. They don’t understand men and men will never understand them. Theres a strange balance involved in that which makes women the perfect companion. Just don’t get trapped into their irrational emotions and trying to incessantly figure them out.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have faith in you. You are going to surprise us all some day. Fate has a strange way of working out. I have seen many guys with your exact looks and height and hair get attractive women. You just need to get out more and interact with women with just simple conversation.
My height (5'7-5'8) doesn't bother me that much nor does my face. It's my shitty hair that really makes me feel like jumping inside a volcano