I Made My Vibrating Scalp Massage Machine

tping

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, 26

Previous situation
Many hair loss since 2 years + thinning hair, sensitive scalp, unpleasant / weird to the touch, poor diet, smoking, bad sleep. I wash my hair every day;

I want to stop now.

New situation (since 4 weeks)
Very good diet, Biotin, Spirulina, much less smoking, good hours of sleep, lots of sports (4 days a week, difference already notifiable physically - thank you pool), hair mask with white clay, I always wash my hair every day (shampoo with rosemary);

It's cool but it was missing something, my hair was not necessarily better, the scalp was still a little weird, the hair was still falling but a little less.

I know it's bad to wash every day. I realized that the sebum necessary for the good health of my hair came only after 2 days without shampoo, so never in my situation.

I found topics that talked about stimulation and scalp massage.

In a box I had massage glasses for dark circles. I took them and put on my scalp, with the elastic they hold all alone, like a helmet.

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 20.16.17.png

After 20 minutes I had plenty of sebum in my hair! I felt like my scalp was coming back to life.

I took the vibrating part of the glasses and made something more practical: I cut a cap, fixed the elastic and placed the vibration with a slide.

Screenshot 2018-10-09 at 20.29.42.png

Now I can have it on my head for hours and work on a specific area.

I made this 4 days ago, I used it for ~5 hours.

Before going out after a shower I chose the amount of sebum that I want on my head, 10 minutes is enough for a thin protective layer of sebum not visible.

Now my hair looks better with sebum and my scalp is healthy, I can touch it, pull a little on it, put pressure.. without weird sensation.

Vibrations spread throughout the head, my eyes are also vibrating a little. It's a very good feeling. I also noticed that my face becomes much clearer since 2 days, it's impressive. Almost more effective than a scrub for this effect.

I can count less than 10 hair falling in the shower.

My blood flows in my head like a waterfall and it's very good.

Now I'm going to see about hair growth and thickness. I will give you news here.

Last edited:

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have lost your religion.
Otherwise you would know that the actions you took have nothing to do (or very marginally do) with the root cause of hairloss: our f*****g genes.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have lost your religion.
Otherwise you would know that the actions you took have nothing to do (or very marginally do) with the root cause of hairloss: our f*****g genes.

You sound ignorant. Educate yourself on gene expression and epigenetics. Just because something is your genes doesn't mean you are doomed. Almost everyone has "baldness genes", give it enough time and every person will go bald with age. Given enough time, everyone will get cancer. You think genes are set in stone, how would you explain any regrowth without gene editing? Even without finasteride or other 5ar inhibitors?

tping

My Regimen
Reaction score
It helps a little, the scalp looks healthier but the growth is not really here (it's good for hair actually here but not for new hair)

Since three weeks I'm trying something different: I use my Dermaroller (2mm) as a stamp, I tap my hair just 6 times in 10 seconds, morning and evening. It produces the same effect as massage sessions (good feeling (after haha), sebum released) but more in depth and very quickly, it doesn't take long. And once a week I do a real dermaroller session

I think there are a few babies since dermaroller; and my hair hasn't fallen out in bulk since October
Babies hair with green dot,

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_82c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_82c.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited: