I lost my fiance because of this and women no longer want me

T

TravisB

CaptainForehead said:
TravisB said:
EP1 said:
A lot of men have a fetish for obese women

Don't you think, following the same logic, that a lot of women might also have a "fetish" for bald men?

Women fetisize much much less than men.

Maybe, but believe it or not - there actually exist some women who like bald men, and even some who actually PREFER bald men.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Some woman usually in 27+ care less, I see many ugly man who get woman with their charecter, but I didn't sew the opposite, fat and ugly woman are way less hitted, in general woman are way less judgmental then man, man judge by beauty only, man hate ugly woman, woman on the other end are fooled many times to ugly guys, a woman only needs beuty, a man Needs basic charecter even if he lookes good, sO I'm not angry at the opposite sex not at all, Were the ones who demeaned beauty first, they allowed to demand as well

beatit

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Maybe, but believe it or not - there actually exist some women who like bald men, and even some who actually PREFER bald men.

:agree:

Not that I would like to be bald.

I have also got friends who are significantly bald who are STILL with their long term partners.

My work colleague is about to get married to one such girl and he is heavily balding. She is rich and doesn't seem to care.

She also met him when he had crown loss.

OP, your girl was a bad egg.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
That story is truely heart breaking, sir. On the bright side, I don't see her harshness as uncalled for, I think it should actually bring you a good amount of closure. Better she tell you she is simply unattracted to your baldness now rather than give you no reason at all and leave you guessing.

I think this is why I subconciously broke up with my last girlfriend (7 years ago!)who was wonderful and loved me, because I looked in the mirror and saw where I was heading (no pun intended) and I decided that I would hold off on relationships until the damage was done. Then and only then would I be able to realize my true attraction and find a women who could really accept the final version of me... bald.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Reading the story I get the feeling that there was something else in there. IMO, they just drifted apart, hair was just the excuse.

I have been in relationships where on occasions I thought she wasn't beautiful enough, but the next day I loved the way she looked, etc. When the days of repulsion outnumber the days of attraction, the problems start.

powersam

Reaction score
EP1 said:
I was somewhat successful back when I was in college. I never was able to get the dimes, but I could get OK looking women with some effort. I then met the girl who later on became my fiance when we were both 22. I was probably an NW2 or something like that back then, but I didn't notice or think about it at the time, and I don't think anyone else noticed either. After 2 years I popped the question and she said yes. We both agreed that it would be best to wait a couple years though, I don't feel like getting into why, but they were good reasons.

The year after that, my baldness progressed to NW3. My fiance then became much less affectionate and she didn't want to have sex nearly as often. I didn't connect the two facts at the time, but in hindsight it's 20/20. Then, the year after that I progressed to NW4. I talked to her about actually planning the wedding itself, and then she dropped the bombshell on me. She was no longer attracted to me and wanted to break it off. I asked her I had changed or something, and she said no. I asked why she was no longer attracted to me, she told me "you're still the same guy I fell in love with, but the years have not treated your looks well". I then asked if it was my hair loss and she said "if you want an honest answer, yes".

I was in shock. We were together for FOUR YEARS and had fallen in love with each other. I still loved her even though she gained AT LEAST 70 pounds since I got with her and became obese. Yet she fell out of love with me all because of some hair?!?! Some DEAD PROTEIN?!?! How f****ing shallow is that?

It's not your hair, it's you.

Your fiance lost attraction for you because you let her get fat without a word. No self respecting man would do that. A man who valued himself and respected himself would have given her warning when she first started packing it on, an left if she didn't sort it out.

A man who does not respect himself nor value himself is a very unattractive man to women.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
powersam said:

Your fiance lost attraction for you because you let her get fat without a word. No self respecting man would do that. A man who valued himself and respected himself would have given her warning when she first started packing it on, an left if she didn't sort it out.

A man who does not respect himself nor value himself is a very unattractive man to women.

That logic is retarded unless you believe relationships are based on tight psychological grips on your mate. And we're not talking about a 50 year old woman who is past her prime, the girl was in her mid 20's, she clearly had plenty of sexual dominance in order to leave him for a better looking guy. No self-righteous demands about her weight were going to make her stay.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
powersam said:

That logic is retarded unless you believe relationships are based on tight psychological grips on your mate. And we're not talking about a 50 year old woman who is past her prime, the girl was in her mid 20's, she clearly had plenty of sexual dominance in order to leave him for a better looking guy. No self-righteous demands about her weight were going to make her stay.
he is right

self righteous? no, a real man wudnt have wanted to be with a f*****g whale

she also wud have been much more likely to die early if the boyfriend had let her become a whale

its for her own good, women often are just too stupid to realize it tbh

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Is it just me or does BBS sound like a caveman when he writes? I think his brain is nw7....

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Is it just me or does BBS sound like a caveman when he writes? I think his brain is nw7....
I guess you so depressed that you thought starting a fight on a hairloss forum will make your life better

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
naw he is an alright dude his posts just have shitty grammar

powersam

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
powersam said:

Haha have fun bro while you're married to a fatty, pining for a handjob from a girl who wasn't even hot in her prime, while your 'this is what a feminist looks like' t-shirt soaks up the inconvenient and unwanted ejaculate you spew forth during the night, dreaming of rosie o'donnell beating you with her flabby man hands.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
powersam said:
Captain Obvious said:
powersam said:

Haha have fun bro while you're married to a fatty, pining for a handjob from a girl who wasn't even hot in her prime, while your 'this is what a feminist looks like' t-shirt soaks up the inconvenient and unwanted ejaculate you spew forth during the night, dreaming of rosie o'donnell beating you with her flabby man hands.

exactly lol

took the words right out of my mouth :woot:

EP1

Reaction score
TravisB said:
CaptainForehead said:

I'm sure women who prefer bald men EXIST, but how common are they is the question. As someone else said, women are FAR less likely to have fetishes than men. I have never personally met a woman who said she has a preference for bald men, ever. I've heard a couple women say things like "some guys can pull off the bald look" or "some guys can look decent with a shaved head" but that's about it.

So I'm pretty sure the amount of women that have an outright preference for bald men is very very low. Something along the lines of 1 in 300 or something like that.

On the other hand how common are bald men? From what I've seen about 1 in 5 guys have noticeable hair loss by the time they're in their early 20s. So since there are far far more bald and balding men than women with preferences for bald men....you see where I'm going with this.

On the other hand I know plenty of guys who are into obese women. Just look at how much "BBW" content there is on the web.

T

TravisB

EP1 said:
On the other hand I know plenty of guys who are into obese women. Just look at how much "BBW" content there is on the web.

The fact that many men like to watch fat women getting f**ed
doesn't neccesarily mean that they would like to be in a relationship with one :mrgreen:

B

Beingbaldsucks

The Only ones I sew with fetish to fat girls are creepos, or either a bald man/fat man/ugly man. And the only bald guys with avrerage looking girl are those with the money,my mom was a gold digger, never really loved my dad, and she's short and wasn't even good looking, and my. Dad is tall and suits the bald look, so explain this, but thats the true a bald man is doomed to live a miserable life with everybody laughing at him and only whales can be with him

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
EP1 said:
TravisB said:
CaptainForehead said:

I'm sure women who prefer bald men EXIST, but how common are they is the question. As someone else said, women are FAR less likely to have fetishes than men. I have never personally met a woman who said she has a preference for bald men, ever. I've heard a couple women say things like "some guys can pull off the bald look" or "some guys can look decent with a shaved head" but that's about it.

So I'm pretty sure the amount of women that have an outright preference for bald men is very very low. Something along the lines of 1 in 300 or something like that.

On the other hand how common are bald men? From what I've seen about 1 in 5 guys have noticeable hair loss by the time they're in their early 20s. So since there are far far more bald and balding men than women with preferences for bald men....you see where I'm going with this.

They exist - I had a long time friend/sometimes girlfriend who at the time knew more about male pattern baldness than I did. I had only a mature hairline at best back then but she predicted I would get something in the back in about 10-15 years-which she was right about. But she hoped I would not be like her brother and freq out and try to fight it. She insisted the only time male pattern baldness was a problem when guys were vain and spent a lot of money/time trying to fight it. Or a combover, but other than that it was fine. Her dad was a 6 or 7 by 40 so maybe that and seeing it start on her brother made her cool about it.

I know another girl who seemed to only date balding guys and her dad has always been bald and she has mentioned how she has seen it slowly happen to her brother. So maybe it's these kind of girls that don't mind or even like it a bit.

As far as your girl goes, she did you a favor. The first time something bad happened or you got seriously sick you would be on your own. Better to know now that to be caught off guard later down the road.

Jeremy K

Reaction score
I hate this public mentality of bald men are supposed to "man up" and accept their hairloss and all of the criticism and mockery that comes with it, and they're vein cowards if they try to do anything to counter it.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Bald man deserve to be recognize as handycaps and get a monthly fee