I lost my fiance because of this and women no longer want me

EP1

Reaction score
I was somewhat successful back when I was in college. I never was able to get the dimes, but I could get OK looking women with some effort. I then met the girl who later on became my fiance when we were both 22. I was probably an NW2 or something like that back then, but I didn't notice or think about it at the time, and I don't think anyone else noticed either. After 2 years I popped the question and she said yes. We both agreed that it would be best to wait a couple years though, I don't feel like getting into why, but they were good reasons.

The year after that, my baldness progressed to NW3. My fiance then became much less affectionate and she didn't want to have sex nearly as often. I didn't connect the two facts at the time, but in hindsight it's 20/20. Then, the year after that I progressed to NW4. I talked to her about actually planning the wedding itself, and then she dropped the bombshell on me. She was no longer attracted to me and wanted to break it off. I asked her I had changed or something, and she said no. I asked why she was no longer attracted to me, she told me "you're still the same guy I fell in love with, but the years have not treated your looks well". I then asked if it was my hair loss and she said "if you want an honest answer, yes".

I was in shock. We were together for FOUR YEARS and had fallen in love with each other. I still loved her even though she gained AT LEAST 70 pounds since I got with her and became obese. Yet she fell out of love with me all because of some hair?!?! Some DEAD PROTEIN?!?! How f*****g shallow is that?

That was three years ago. Since then I have been doing the best I can to find a woman. I've been working out and have a ripped body, I dress well, I get out as much as I can, I do online dating. But no matter what I do, I get rejected every time. Even the most unfortunate looking women (obese, bad teeth, ugly, etc.) reject me.

I got on the rogaine foam and generic finasteride last year but it seems to be doing f*** all. I'm about ready to just give up on it all, both trying to fight hair loss and trying to get women.

B

Beingbaldsucks

So why didn't you treated your hairloss when it started?

EP1

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
So why didn't you treated your hairloss when it started?

Well, when it first started I really didn't think much of it. When I REALLY noticed it I was already engaged, I figured it didn't matter. After she left me, I did some research and I was scared off by all of the potential sides I kept reading about and figured I would just deal with baldness and find a woman who could accept me.

A year later, after hundreds of rejections, I tried to counter the baldness by getting a good body. I got a lean, well toned body, but women still rejected me.

Then I finally did more research and decided to take my chances and got on rogaine and finasteride.

Yes, I now realize I was foolishly naive to think that losing my hair wouldn't matter to my former fiance (and to other women) and yes, I should have gotten on this stuff like 7 years ago. There's nothing I can do to change that now though.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Why you were afraid? Rogaine has no sides and there are dht blocking shampoos if finasteride scared you, overall you screws yourself, you should have start with the treatment at Norwood 2,

B

Beingbaldsucks

Btw you mentioned that even before hairloss you could bearly get woman, so maybe you werent a good looking guy but the hair somehow saved you, maybe that's why you aren't getting any

T

TravisB

That fiance of yours was a b**ch.

And they say men are shallow...

She became fat and you still loved her, but she left you because of hairloss.

Maybe many men are shallow, but many women beat them hands down.

I can understand that many women don't like bald men and reject them at instant, but when you are together for a longer time, and love each other it shouldn't matter if you're balding in the meantime.

This only exposes the bad testimony about her, not you. She was with you just because of your looks.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow.. what a f*****g shallow b**ch! i wish she will lose her hair so she know how it feels!... anyhow.. dont let your happiness be determined by what women think or say, youll find your girl with time. (i promise you, not all women like that.. although.. unfortunately - most are :/ )

B

Beingbaldsucks

TravisB said:

Actually not, man hate fat woman, more bald guys get chick then fat woman that get guys,

B

Beingbaldsucks

TravisB said:

Actually not, man hate fat woman, more bald guys get chick then fat woman that get guys,

T

TravisB

Beingbaldsucks said:
TravisB said:

The fatness is actually a sign that woman does not take care about herself. That itself is repulsing.

If I saw a lean chick, and I would notice that she doesn't care about hygiene, smells, or has greasy hair, or dirty teeth, or bad smell from the mouth, then I wouldn't like this chick.

But baldness is a sign of what? It's not like bald guys can do something about it.

Sure, some women might not care about baldness, because baldness in men is something quite common, and they don't think about bald guy as a "freakshow", like some guys on this forum.

It's much, MUCH easier for society to accept bald guy than to accept bald woman, or even fat woman. Obese women and women with hairloss problems are f*cked.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i hate obese b****s

i'd rather do a 4/10 skinny girl than a 6/10 fat girl (if such a thing is even possible)

theyre f*****g shallow as hell, lazy, disgusting, ugly, and horrible

f*** that stupid b**ch man, obese girls aren't really human

EP1

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Why you were afraid? Rogaine has no sides and there are dht blocking shampoos if finasteride scared you, overall you screws yourself, you should have start with the treatment at Norwood 2,

You don't think I know that? I already said I now realize should have gotten on this stuff 7 years ago. I can't change the past man.

EP1

Reaction score
TravisB said:
It's much, MUCH easier for society to accept bald guy than to accept bald woman, or even fat woman. Obese women and women with hairloss problems are f*cked.

That's not true at all. Most of the obese women I know are married or otherwise in relationships, often with men who are in shape and not bald. A lot of men have a fetish for obese women, and a lot of men are too desperate to care (like me now). The other day a fat woman I work with said she wears loose clothing to avoid getting hit on as much.

Just last week I got rejected by a woman who probably tips the scales at like 280 pounds.

By the way, my former fiance is now married to a tall good looking man who drives an Audi.

Seems like obese women do just fine to me. Obese women also seem to be just as shallow as thin attractive women, if not worse.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Somebody check this guy's ip sounds like slipy or some depressed troll. :punk:

he could be using proxy though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
EP1 said:
By the way, my former fiance is now married to a tall good looking man who drives an Audi.

Curses on her :thumbdown2:

You've been rejected hundreds of times? What do they say? Have you asked the reason for their rejection?

slipy

Reaction score
maradona said:
Somebody check this guy's ip sounds like slipy or some depressed troll. :punk:

he could be using proxy though.

wtf no it doesn't, i never write posts that long, it's too hard.
and i feel offended that you think i'd indulge in such sleazy behaviour. i expect apology.
also i don't see what's so unbelievable about his story, sounds alot like the one of dudemon, or the usual average story that can be found here for that matter.

the ''being rejected even by 300 pound women'' is also a recurring theme over here, therefore must hold some truth.

T

TravisB

EP1 said:
A lot of men have a fetish for obese women

Don't you think, following the same logic, that a lot of women might also have a "fetish" for bald men?

B

Beingbaldsucks

EP1 said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

You don't think I know that? I already said I now realize should have gotten on this stuff 7 years ago. I can't change the past man.
So let me get it straight, when you were Nw3 and sew that she didn't wanted to have sex with you you didn't thought on treatment, in nw4 when even after she left you, you still didn't started treatment until a year after, and you said you did research so you know that rogaine has no sides, so, after all that you thought that's it's all doesn't matter, and working out will fix everything, sorry to tell you man you screwed up big time, live with your baldness, btw what Norwood are you now? And when did you started treatment?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TravisB said:
EP1 said:
A lot of men have a fetish for obese women

Don't you think, following the same logic, that a lot of women might also have a "fetish" for bald men?

Women fetisize much much less than men.