I lost my fiance because of this and women no longer want me

slipy

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Bald man deserve to be recognize as handycaps and get a monthly fee

it is a social handicap but as far as the fee, forget about it. when has society ever done anything good for the bald guy?

powersam

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

Shorties too? How about fat chicks?

B

Beingbaldsucks

powersam said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Shorties too? How about fat chicks?
Fat people can control their situation but even some of them get monthly payment if they too fat to work, and short peoole below normal aka midgets recondite as handycaps, us bald people are monsters and considerd scums of society and yet we don't get anything, not even a little romurse.

EP1

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
People attracted to fat woman are a minority too

While men who actually prefer fat women are a minority, they're still pretty common. I've met many of them, and it's not like I'm looking for them or anything.

So I'd say men who prefer fat women are a large minority whereas women who prefer baldies are a tiny minority.

EP1

Reaction score
TravisB said:
EP1 said:
On the other hand I know plenty of guys who are into obese women. Just look at how much "BBW" content there is on the web.

The fact that many men like to watch fat women getting f**ed
doesn't neccesarily mean that they would like to be in a relationship with one :mrgreen:

Most of the obese women I know are married or in long term relationships. And most of the times their boyfriend or husband isn't fat, has hair, and is at least decent looking.