I keep on seeing bald guys with hot girlfriends/wives

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't really care much about hair now that I am in my 30s. To me what matters the most is to make adequate money that will help me secure financial freedom by the time I reach my 40s. I am sure even at that stage of my life, if I continue to work in a corporate setting, there will be competition and the key to survival/prolonging your position would be more motivation than most guys.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact I am a big hairy scary bald monster, I can't get a girlfriend of my own, thus I straddle other men's partners. I enjoy looking at the bedside photo of their "man" when the vinegar strokes begin.....slim, preened, with "designer" stubble and a quiff haircut. Yeah, I like to leave my liquid self on they're hairdryer.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I don't really care much about hair now that I am in my 30s. To me what matters the most is to make adequate money that will help me secure financial freedom by the time I reach my 40s. I am sure even at that stage of my life, if I continue to work in a corporate setting, there will be competition and the key to survival/prolonging your position would be more motivation than most guys.
I used to think this way but, for me, the idea that I will not be able to have a family is painful. Is the guy who couldn't marry and is super rich at age 45 really better off than the 45 year old with less money to his name but healthy children who are going to achieve even more than he did? I'm not so sure. Despite money, we bald are definitely the losers of life.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Well in that case, he should focus on making friends, and dating through social proof
Won't practically happen for a bald guy. Me personally, I scare people away because I am so miserable. And I don't even have much free time for others because I am busy working out, working hard or learning new things. I am miserable because I feel like my life as a bald guy has gone so badly and I'm busy doing all that stuff in an attempt to overcompensate for the baldness. So bald guys are unlikely to have much to offer in a friendship, sadly.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to think this way but, for me, the idea that I will not be able to have a family is painful. Is the guy who couldn't marry and is super rich at age 45 really better off than the 45 year old with less money to his name but healthy children who are going to achieve even more than he did? I'm not so sure. Despite money, we bald are definitely the losers of life.

If you are solid financially and strongly believe the need for procreation, you will find many women (albeit from less privileged socio economic backgrounds) willing to be your partner. Marriage is not the bullshit that mainstream media tries to shove down our throats, it is a symbiotic partnership that has plenty of painful moments & some moments of pleasure (to be honest whenever you achieve something positive you tend to experience happiness for a very brief period and it immediately manifests into becoming what is the next goal). If you have nothing meaningful to give, then finding a worthy partner will be virtually impossible.

The role of a man is far more diminished in today's over privileged world. In my view, in life the more you seek pleasure, the more pain you will experience. We were designed by nature to recycle energy and not to live according to a certain "image". Since we can no longer use physical means to get what we want and it is all about seeking constant validation, if you really want a life of less psychological trauma, learn to get financial independence and "unplug" from the matrix before you become a full fledged mindless zombie that consumes sh*t that society throws at you.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's only two types of baldies. The bird boned sponge-columned entity who IF he can attain a woman will only use him as a cuck, or the big hairy scary doorman type who IF he can attain a woman will only use him for physicality......both are not exactly arm-candy and someone a woman could introduce to her friends/family.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are solid financially and strongly believe the need for procreation, you will find many women (albeit from less privileged socio economic backgrounds) willing to be your partner. Marriage is not the bullshit that mainstream media tries to shove down our throats, it is a symbiotic partnership that has plenty of painful moments & some moments of pleasure (to be honest whenever you achieve something positive you tend to experience happiness for a very brief period and it immediately manifests into becoming what is the next goal). If you have nothing meaningful to give, then finding a worthy partner will be virtually impossible.

The role of a man is far more diminished in today's over privileged world. In my view, in life the more you seek pleasure, the more pain you will experience. We were designed by nature to recycle energy and not to live according to a certain "image". Since we can no longer use physical means to get what we want and it is all about seeking constant validation, if you really want a life of less psychological trauma, learn to get financial independence and "unplug" from the matrix before you become a full fledged mindless zombie that consumes sh*t that society throws at you.
I agree with the constant goal reaching within a marriage/relationship , the man always trying his best to complete projects to keep her happy on the off chance she’ll give him some. It’s painful to watch, because I’ve been there. Relationships are tough when only one person is working on them. Which is usually the case as one person is more attractive than the other or loves the other more. I personally think it’s unnatural for two people to be tied together for life.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with the constant goal reaching within a marriage/relationship , the man always trying his best to complete projects to keep her happy on the off chance she’ll give him some. It’s painful to watch, because I’ve been there. Relationships are tough when only one person is working on them. Which is usually the case as one person is more attractive than the other or loves the other more. I personally think it’s unnatural for two people to be tied together for life.
Exactly! Being together worked before as people lived in smaller communities, were exposed to constant "real" struggle, and being in the company of familiar folk meant a greater likelihood for survival. In today's overprivileged world, people go around aimlessly to tackle problems that are not there and create an ecosystem to make monetary gains of these non-existent problems.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@doubleindemnity I think a rather harmless experiment would help you.

If you are convinced that hair is what is holding you back, get a high quality hair system. They are virtually undetectable now. Compare and contrast your results and see if hair is the determining factor like you think it is.

Try whatever means you normally use to date with that. How much have you approached in bars before? Do you only use apps like Tinder? If you are reliant on applications then you'll find that the odds are terrible for most men on those, even those with hair.

My opinion is that of course having hair will make things easier, but it isn't the dealbreaker. Your dealbreaker is your social circle is inadequate and you are not in a position to meet women through organic means, such as recommendations from friends or group get togethers.

But, if I were you, I would certainly try the hair system route just briefly because what do you have to lose? If your results are drastically different then it will give you another datapoint as to how to tackle your situation.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Your social skills may also be lacking. I can't make a judgement based on how you write here, but in social settings are you pleasant to be around? Do you have interesting things to talk about, do you tell jokes, do people enjoy your company?

How many friends do you have?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It is easy, in our despair with hair loss, to put it as the determine factor for everything, and to neglect all these other important aspects.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

If you are convinced that hair is what is holding you back, get a high quality hair system. They are virtually undetectable now. Compare and contrast your results and see if hair is the determining factor like you think it is.

Try whatever means you normally use to date with that. How much have you approached in bars before? Do you only use apps like Tinder? If you are reliant on applications then you'll find that the odds are terrible for most men on those, even those with hair.

My opinion is that of course having hair will make things easier, but it isn't the dealbreaker. Your dealbreaker is your social circle is inadequate and you are not in a position to meet women through organic means, such as recommendations from friends or group get togethers.

But, if I were you, I would certainly try the hair system route just briefly because what do you have to lose? If your results are drastically different then it will give you another datapoint as to how to tackle your situation.

I want to do this but I have religiously applied minoxidil every day for the last 4 years. Haven't missed one yet. I even took in on vacation and wore it on the beach. I don't plan to stop. Is there a system that I could wear and then take off at the end of the day for minoxidil application?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to do this but I have religiously applied minoxidil every day for the last 4 years. Haven't missed one yet. I even took in on vacation and wore it on the beach. I don't plan to stop. Is there a system that I could wear and then take off at the end of the day for minoxidil application?
Yeah it’s called a hat

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think there are, I'm not an expert in systems but I don't believe they need to be worn all the time.

If you are already Norwood 6 or 7 then why are you applying minoxidil?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

I saw pictures of him. His baldness is DEFINITELY NOT the reason he is struggling online.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You might not be saying that those bald men are very masculine looking (tall and robust bone structure ) but anyway nobody says that it's impossible to score if you're bald, it's rather that it's much more difficult because objectively you're on a lower scale of attractiveness and youthfulness.

Besides that, some of us want to feel good about ourselves. For example if I was bald and got a hot gf /wife I'd still feel inadequate. But y
It's definitely better to work this out and go out there because rotting at home lonely won't get anyone anywhere.
Won't practically happen for a bald guy. Me personally, I scare people away because I am so miserable. And I don't even have much free time for others because I am busy working out, working hard or learning new things. I am miserable because I feel like my life as a bald guy has gone so badly and I'm busy doing all that stuff in an attempt to overcompensate for the baldness. So bald guys are unlikely to have much to offer in a friendship, sadly.

that’s what you need to sort out