I keep on seeing bald guys with hot girlfriends/wives

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, they're everywhere. I see 'em everyday too & follow numerous smoking women on Instagram who have bald husbands. The guys all have a certain look, aka not pencil-necked geeks, but the fact remains

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely see this
in real life most couples i see are "looks matched" unless the man is a beta provider and has a hot wife who is probabyl cheating on him.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely see this
in real life most couples i see are "looks matched" unless the man is a beta provider and has a hot wife who is probabyl cheating on him.
So either you are right or I’m blind

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
So either you are right or I’m blind
That is the ugly truth. Women these days understand that they have severely more value over most men and they take advantage of this. This is especially true amongst women who had no father around, which is more common.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is the ugly truth. Women these days understand that they have severely more value over most men and they take advantage of this. This is especially true amongst women who had no father around, which is more common.

still doesn’t explain why I see so many slick bald guys with partners

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
still doesn’t explain why I see so many slick bald guys with partners
man no offence but u sound a bit dumb in most of ur posts
i rarely see ugly guys with hot girls in their 20's rarely

in 30's yes i do and i cant tell they've probably settled for some beta provider

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
man no offence but u sound a bit dumb in most of ur posts
i rarely see ugly guys with hot girls in their 20's rarely

in 30's yes i do and i cant tell they've probably settled for some beta provider

I bet if you saw one, you would dismiss it to being an outlier. That’s your problem

and it’s not about bald men dating hot girls, the way guys harp on here is in such a way where they can’t get anyone into them

Total loser mentality

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I am on a date tonight, and he’s calling a guy that gets dates a dumbass

Brilliant!
On this site, a guy's ability to get dates depends entirely on his hair. So there's nothing unreasonable about being called a dumbass. And indeed many intelligent bald guys on here get no dates at all while guys who are not smart but have hair do get dates.

INT

Reaction score
On this site, a guy's ability to get dates depends entirely on his hair. So there's nothing unreasonable about being called a dumbass. And indeed many intelligent bald guys on here get no dates at all while guys who are not smart but have hair do get dates.

Broken record much?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Missing the point.

If he was so undatable, then why has he had a GF in the past that he met from an app

Think about it.

Here is the thing, and this applies to guys with hair too, women do not like men who are beta, and by that reek of insecurity and are not confident.

they want a man that can lead them and makes them feel comfortable being around them

Feelsbadman reeks of both

from my own experiences I can tell you that when I’m down and out I’m less successful than when confident even if I’m trying to hide it

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Broken record much?

He’s going through a difficult time , so I empathize

I’m not going to pretend it’s easy for him, it probably isn’t

I honestly think in his case, he will be ok if he focuses on meeting as many people as possible, and with women focus on being friends with them to start off with, expands his social circle and then uses social proof to date some of them as they get to know him better

my brother has the same hairloss as him and looks similar to him, and he doesn’t use apps. He meets women socially

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Missing the point.

If he was so undatable, then why has he had a GF in the past that he met from an app

Think about it.

Here is the thing, and this applies to guys with hair too, women do not like men who are beta, and by that reek of insecurity and are not confident.

they want a man that can lead them and makes them feel comfortable being around them

Feelsbadman reeks of both

from my own experiences I can tell you that when I’m down and out I’m less successful than when confident even if I’m trying to hide it
He did that when he had hair. But please correct me if I am wrong. His problem is the same as for most bald guys. He is completely ignored and can't get into a conversation lasting more than 30 seconds. So the fact that he won't make people comfortable or be able to lead is completely irrelevant. He reeks of baldness. And without the baldness I believe that most of the other things would just sort themselves out, like they did with you, through positive feedback loops.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
He did that when he had hair. But please correct me if I am wrong. His problem is the same as for most bald guys. He is completely ignored and can't get into a conversation lasting more than 30 seconds. So the fact that he won't make people comfortable or be able to lead is completely irrelevant. He reeks of baldness. And without the baldness I believe that most of the other things would just sort themselves out, like they did with you, through positive feedback loops.
Well in that case, he should focus on making friends, and dating through social proof