I Just Want To Know What Norwood I Am...

R Man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please look at the included photos and tell me what Norwood I am. I have had been told different things by different ‘professionals’ and so feel a little lost. I know I am balding, I just want to know what the current state is.

F975304C-2E18-4BA4-AB02-F21535AC2648.jpeg
4526C05E-0C97-4B30-A283-D25AF84D0E71.jpeg
4900F1C6-F5E6-4186-93E9-541FB6E67244.jpeg

Thank you.

Last edited:

R Man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply. At worst I’ve been told a 3v from a laser therapy clinician.

I’ve got ‘the itch’, increased shedding, noticeably reduced volume and my hair just gets very greasy, very quickly. All the major signs :(

Here is a close up of the temple recession...

A8419FEF-601F-43C5-8E97-1CD190C41D89.jpeg
61B00BF3-05FF-44A0-A1EC-0132E60DACEB.jpeg

FrankieNYC

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply. At worst I’ve been told a 3v from a laser therapy clinician.

I’ve got ‘the itch’, increased shedding, noticeably reduced volume and my hair just gets very greasy, very quickly. All the major signs :(

Here is a close up of the temple recession...

View attachment 97671 View attachment 97672

Laser therapy technician does not make any money telling people they’re NOT losing their hair. Go to a doctor and have them examine yourself hair via magnification; ie comparing diameter of permanent hair vs hair on top

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 29.

I was told 3v by a man that works at a laser clinic for hair restoration.

He probably just told you that so you can buy some bs laser treatment that is not proven to work. Your hair is completely normal for a 29 year old man. With that being said you will probably be bald in your 50s or 60s judging by these pics but as of right now I wouldn't be too worried.

R Man

My Regimen
Reaction score
He probably just told you that so you can buy some bs laser treatment that is not proven to work. Your hair is completely normal for a 29 year old man. With that being said you will probably be bald in your 50s or 60s judging by these pics but as of right now I wouldn't be too worried.

I know there’s no way of actually knowing, but are you talking slick bald or like, significantly balding?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know there’s no way of actually knowing, but are you talking slick bald or like, significantly balding?

I dont think you have nw6 or nw7 genetics in you considering you are already 29.

bobbbbb

My Regimen
Reaction score

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2.