I just saw Dr Keene for 3 month photos

G

bubka said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
I treat women like people, not like separate species. Would you be a gentlemen to another man? I get the door for other men, but not the car door. As for remembering how tough it was to get here, I certainly will. Women would have nothing to do with me when I had genetic problems, and I'm not going to do favors for those same women.
wow, you DONT get the door for women??? well goodluck with that then...

he said he doesn't open the car door for other men- didn't say anything about women. as for me I don't open car doors for my girlfriend- but on a first date maybe I would. nah, maybe not.

CCS

Reaction score
I would so never open a car door for a woman, unless it was locked or it was in a possibly bad neighborhood. I'd probably walk up to her door and unlock it so she can open it herself while I walk around the care. That should be safe. I would not first get in and open from the inside, since that leaves her exposed.

got to get a relationship off to the right start. once I act like someone else, that is who she will think I am, and I want to attract more modern women.

CCS

Reaction score
i'd get it for her if she were drunk.

I get the door for men and women if it is a building. Men get it for me too. Just normal where I live. But I am not going to treat her like she is my queen. That just stinks of desperation, and shows I doubt my other qualities are good enough. It shows an inferiority complex, and tells her I don't see her as an equal, like a guy friend.

But I'm sure women who insist on waiting to be asked and letting the guy pay will be single more often, and have to take guys who don't look as good. So if a guy wants a much prettier woman than he can normally get, one way is to cator to one of these women. It is a trade off. You can't get someone more attractive than yourself, but you can get someone who is more attractive in the physical department if you compromise the other areas.

Gorpy

Established Member
Reaction score
But I'm sure women who insist on waiting to be asked and letting the guy pay will be single more often,

That is where you are wrong my friend. If you want a "more modern" women then you'll get what comes with it - a more modern divorce. Have you been to the clubs lately? They are filled with divorced "modern women".

Remember this - there is no magic. Every type of woman comes with tradeoffs. If you can recognize those and be comfortable with it, then that's better than blindly expecting great things, only to be dissappointed.

G

Possibly the problem is that we put too much emphasis on the physical beauty, not that I have anyhting against that. But try looking inside the person before you look at the outside because there's lots of cute and reasonably good looking ones that have a heart. But remember, the last thing they want is a guy to assess them based on looks. You can have both, just know what to look for! :wink:

G

I would so never open a car door for a woman, unless it was locked or it was in a possibly bad neighborhood. I'd probably walk up to her door and unlock it so she can open it herself while I walk around the care. That should be safe. I would not first get in and open from the inside, since that leaves her exposed.

got to get a relationship off to the right start. once I act like someone else, that is who she will think I am, and I want to attract more modern women.

what i was talking about was this: i don't understand people who open car doors for women after they park. say a guy parks somewhere with a girl and gets out of the car. some women expect you to go around to their side and open the door for them. Um, no.

G

i'd get it for her if she were drunk.

I get the door for men and women if it is a building. Men get it for me too. Just normal where I live. But I am not going to treat her like she is my queen. That just stinks of desperation, and shows I doubt my other qualities are good enough. It shows an inferiority complex, and tells her I don't see her as an equal, like a guy friend.

But I'm sure women who insist on waiting to be asked and letting the guy pay will be single more often, and have to take guys who don't look as good. So if a guy wants a much prettier woman than he can normally get, one way is to cator to one of these women. It is a trade off. You can't get someone more attractive than yourself, but you can get someone who is more attractive in the physical department if you compromise the other areas.

i'm sure following this logic that this guy could get a less attractive female to cook for him, clean for him simply based on his looks?

bubka

Reaction score
oh christ, not open the door when getting out, thats a little ridiculous, maybe for like some fancy *** black tie event or something...

CCS, where is your chivalry? and if you really think all those thoughts about just opening a freaking door for a women... like i said, goodluck with that attitude

bubka

Reaction score
oh i know, especially with these kids these days... (look at me, i am sounding old :lol) but still, i mean, somebody who does not hold a door for a women because of mental issues... jesus, i mean, it makes you feel good, the girl will smile, look you in the eye, that stupid crap goes a long way

CCS

Reaction score
I would not call it mental issues. If she asks me to get the door for her, I'll smile and ask her to get it for me instead. If she gets angry at that, then she has issues. I mean, she thinks she is better than you in every way, and that you are her subject, if she gets upset when you don't get the door for her. As for modern divorces, I'm all for it. If she gets lazy and gaines weight and refuses join me at the gym, its over. I will not waste my life on such a selfish person. Be warned: if you marry a woman who gets upset at such words, she will feel she has the right to get fat later when you are tied to her. If you want to make something of your life, marry someone else who also wants to improve her life, not someone who likes to free load. I think it is perfectly fair to pay the bills for a prettier wife, since that is a trade off. But the only reason she'd want me to bow to her is if she takes pleasure in lowering my self esteem. I can deal with a woman to takes pleasure in money or other stuff, but not one who takes pleasure in tearing me down.

bubka

Reaction score
dude, we are talking about being a gentleman, which i guess you admit to not being, proudly at that, then going off on rants about how women can get fat... but i guess its ok if you get fat though?

Gorpy

Established Member
Reaction score
It's much more comlex than that CCS. You're generalizing about certain things. Women, believe it or not still like to be treated like women. That doesn't make you their servant or them subservient. It doens't in any way make them freeloaders. Relationships are very complex and unfortunately you cannot think your way to a perfect wife. I can tell you are a very analytical person.

Marriage should be a lifelong commitment. Sure there are problems that sometimes can't be resolved, but at least the intent should be that it is forever. If you go in with the attitude that she'll be booted out if she doesn't continue to meet your standards, well, then your dream will come true. It's probably best for you to just live together rather than get married. And please don't have kids.

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS....dude, you'll never even get to first base with an attitude like that. you need to treat women like a delicate flower and make them feel special or no woman, fat or skinny will ever want anything to do with you. you are just talking like a shallow fool. by the way, how many female have you dated?

man, i can already tell that this thread will go on forever!

G

I would not call it mental issues. If she asks me to get the door for her, I'll smile and ask her to get it for me instead. If she gets angry at that, then she has issues. I mean, she thinks she is better than you in every way, and that you are her subject, if she gets upset when you don't get the door for her. As for modern divorces, I'm all for it. If she gets lazy and gaines weight and refuses join me at the gym, its over. I will not waste my life on such a selfish person. Be warned: if you marry a woman who gets upset at such words, she will feel she has the right to get fat later when you are tied to her. If you want to make something of your life, marry someone else who also wants to improve her life, not someone who likes to free load. I think it is perfectly fair to pay the bills for a prettier wife, since that is a trade off. But the only reason she'd want me to bow to her is if she takes pleasure in lowering my self esteem. I can deal with a woman to takes pleasure in money or other stuff, but not one who takes pleasure in tearing me down.

this sounds really shallow, especially the part about paying bills for a prettier wife because that's a tradeoff. this sounds very utilitarian and not realistic.

bubka

Reaction score
wasting life on a selfish person, buts it's just fine and dandy and not "selfish" to spend money on a hair transplant for yourself...

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys relax!!! He's a young kid. He spends all his time on these boards or studying. He doesnt get out much. He is so driven regarding his hair loss that everything else is lagging.

You will see that even when you do have the hair that you want someday that it really isnt about the hair when it comes to women. You're just running into the wrong ones now. :wink:

CCS

Reaction score
bubka said:
dude, we are talking about being a gentleman, which i guess you admit to not being, proudly at that, then going off on rants about how women can get fat... but i guess its ok if you get fat though?

No, it is not OK if I get fat. Why would you suggest I think that? Can't put down my argument so you change it something you can put down more easily? If I got fat, I would not hold it against my wife if she left me, nor would I make it hard on her. But I will never get fat. I'll only get more fit as I get older.

CCS

Reaction score
bubka said:
wasting life on a selfish person, buts it's just fine and dandy and not "selfish" to spend money on a hair transplant for yourself...

Eating is selfish. From your tone, I think you are trying to say I care less about others since I got hair grafts. It does not follow.