I just put dermmatch on my forehead

CCS

Reaction score
When I was in the bathroom light, 3 feet away from the mirror, I could see it. I had lowered my hair line 1/4 inch in the corners and brought the temples forwards. But when I stepped 6 feet back from the mirror and stood in the door way with a bit of shaddow over me, I could not even tell I had it on. Anyone thinking of hair transplant can play around with this and fingure out where to put their hairline. I'm doing it too so I'll know where to put it when HM comes out.

CCS

Reaction score
I did not have any trouble rinsing it off, though. I scooped up water and patted it on the area 5x, looked in the mirror, and most had wrinsed off. Cold water. But the dermmatch had only been on 5 minutes. Not sure how it would hold up if it had been on there longer first.

IBM

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
When I was in the bathroom light, 3 feet away from the mirror, I could see it. I had lowered my hair line 1/4 inch in the corners and brought the temples forwards. But when I stepped 6 feet back from the mirror and stood in the door way with a bit of shaddow over me, I could not even tell I had it on. Anyone thinking of hair transplant can play around with this and fingure out where to put their hairline. I'm doing it too so I'll know where to put it when HM comes out.

And when HM comes out? When? When the Santa Claus appear thin like an Ethiop, Arabs and Jews found a unified country and I wake up with full head of hair with the scalp clean and healthy.

Man arent you tired of this hair bullshit? Looking in the mirror all day? Saying good bye to the dead hair thread?
Well you are worse than me because you size how back you walked away from the mirror.
I'm tired of all this but i cant avoid read. This is my life and i hate it.

All day i struggle hard and what i get? NOTHING.

CCS

Reaction score
I had dermmatch on for over an hour. Was out in some light rain, and it did not come off. Then I rinsed my hair with sink water, and it came out. So I don't think it is swimming pool water proof. Could be, but from that simple test, I doubt it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
I had dermmatch on for over an hour. Was out in some light rain, and it did not come off. Then I rinsed my hair with sink water, and it came out. So I don't think it is swimming pool water proof. Could be, but from that simple test, I doubt it.

dude that would suck...you jump into a pool and there is a cloud of brown sh*t all around you...haha...people would be speechless.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Definatly would'nt risk it. :lol:

CCS

Reaction score
that is why you don't cake it on. I use such a thin film that there would be no cloud.

powersam

Reaction score
IBM said:

And when HM comes out? When? When the Santa Claus appear thin like an Ethiop, Arabs and Jews found a unified country and I wake up with full head of hair with the scalp clean and healthy.

Man arent you tired of this hair bullshit? Looking in the mirror all day? Saying good bye to the dead hair thread?
Well you are worse than me because you size how back you walked away from the mirror.
I'm tired of all this but i cant avoid read. This is my life and i hate it.

All day i struggle hard and what i get? NOTHING.

IBM come to australia where the sun is bright and the girls like to be bossy. there are many dinner shops here, its a boom industry. you can sleep in my car port till you get yourself on your feet.

i think the main problem with this world is not enough sunshine. all the really happy people (gross, uninformed and unsupported generalisation) on the forum come from sunny places. i propose that we flatten out the world and point it all at the sun. or stop it spinning and move everyone over to the good side. apparently everyone in the world could move to queensland and still have a good few hundred meters of space each. thats what my maths nerd friends tell me. and before you question that, work it out on a bit of paper, worlds population vs square kilometres in queensland.

CCS

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
that is why you don't cake it on. I use such a thin film that there would be no cloud.

how short do you keep your hair?

about an inch long on top, and half an inch on the sides. I get my temples shorter than that, though.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
the girls like to be bossy. there are many dinner shops here, its a boom industry. you can sleep in my car port till you get yourself on your feet.

What's a dinner shop?

And by bossy, do you mean like this:

23113851.jpg

?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

CCS

Reaction score
I just lowered my hairline 1/8 inch in the corners. Not obvious. However, it does provide enough info that if someone got close, they'd get tipped off to the rest of my concealer. If they were looking. Maybe it is better to leave the corner where it is, so no one can tell even if they are looking.

Also, when I drag the dabber along my head, a lot gets caught on the hair base, making it stand out and look bad. It is better to actually dab, and not drag, the dabber. That way you get a more even application.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
HM won't be ready for public anytime soon buddy.

CCS

Reaction score
I think it will in another 2-3 years. It may not be affordable for young people for 5 years though.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'd say it wont come out for another 4-5yrs and wont be affordable for about 10yrs. The backlog of seriously rich baldies will be massive!
You can also bet that some morons will abuse it and bring their hairlines down to their eyebrows. :D

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get HM and f*** b****s!