I Haven't Been Around In A Long While But Thought I Would See How You Guys Are Doing.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't been around in a long while but thought I would see how you guys are doing. I see Wolf Pack and Swingline are still around.

My hair hasn't changed a whole lot but due to being old, I was just put on Proscar. I am kind of stoked to see what it does to my hair. I would love to have some back on the left temple. If it just stops everything here I would be happy, though.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
One of the old timers here when Fred, Exodus, Swingline, Uncomfortable Man, etc were posting a lot on this sub. Haven't been by in about a year or so.
And don't forget me too..........................................:D:rolleyes: How are you Vepr?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey bro! Glad to see you here. How are things?
Doing good. Just hanging around giving more advice on hair loss treatments only. I can't leave this place. It's part of my addiction. It's always nice to see a veteran return with an update. Just be care not to get too attached here:eek:

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Doing good. Just hanging around giving more advice on hair loss treatments only. I can't leave this place. It's part of my addiction. It's always nice to see a veteran return with an update. Just be care not to get too attached here:eek:
Good here too. Been pretty busy but that is good.

Wolf Pack used to wonder what finasterade would do for a middle aged dude so I thought I would pop in and let him know I finally got on it.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good here too. Been pretty busy but that is good.

Wolf Pack used to wonder what finasterade would do for a middle aged dude so I thought I would pop in and let him know I finally got on it.

that sh*t will kill your dick bro

rip

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great to see you guys, Fred and WolfPack.

Good for you, Fred! Did you ever grow it out or do you still keep in really close? I remember it looked really solid after your first transplant. Man, you have turned your experience into a business. That's pretty cool.

Hey Wolf Pack, that is great to hear about your hair. You always had a solid plan so I figured it would all work out.

Yep, I am taking it for BPH that has bothered me for years. I don't like taking medicine but this stuff finally broke me. I can already tell a difference and am stoked.

The hair is secondary but I sure won't mind if it helps some. Mine hasn't changed much unless you believe my wife. She swears it is much thicker than it was when we were in Florida (in the Southwest now). She blames a lot of it on stress at the time. I can't say, I always see it getting worse but I am OCD. If it just stops it where it is at now in my mid-40's I will be pleased.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred here, I had another hair transplant in January, I now encourage people to lift weights and I still provide pick-up advice to turn bald incels into bald Chads.

$9,99 for my ebook and $99 for a 30 minute private coaching session on Skype.
Freddie how did you work the transplant out with work? Are you coming in wearing a hat or just showing the scares/redness?

I would put working out as essential and have experienced many of these. They should add to the list follicle-ular stimulation:
upload_2018-2-14_11-39-13.png

Ab exercises such as these pump your scalp full of blood, while everyone is there to pump iron, we pump hair:
Dangerous-Abdominal-Exercise-Machines-Back-Extension.jpg

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically the recovery time is 2 weeks? wow I thought these things took 2 months.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Think you got BPH a little early but it's not a big deal either way. I suppose you had a weak stream, stopping and starting urinating was hard? You can have an operation too but they prefer meds first. Secondary hair benefit sounds perfect. You should have taken it a while back even though your hair is pretty good. Sort of like an insurance policy for hair but seems no harm is done. Have your hair genetics to thank for that.

And that's why I don't take any credit for my "solid plan" as you say. It's all luck. I don't have an aggressive pattern, thick hair naturally too, just was a case of getting on finasteride early and having a transplant. Genetics. So crucial not just physically (looks) but mentally (intelligence and no red flags).

I've done well at school and subsequent career - lots of sacrifices. But above it all, I'm most grateful for being attractive and keeping a full head in my youth and most likely will for next 20 years. You may have OCD over it but serious hair loss does hit the self esteem, can cause quick deterioration in aesthetics like no other thing. You have nothing to worry about mate, you're practically full with native hair - minor male pattern baldness at the front. In fact, the majority of this section has typical hair loss sufferers and are doing well even with current treatments.

Its good to hear things are going well for you, bro. I have no doubt they will continue to as well.

Yep, BPH hit me a little early but I had all the symptoms and everything else was eliminated. My wife (Internist) has seen it a million times and convinced me it was time to start fighting it. It really does drive you crazy. As far as hair goes, I don't know why anyone wouldn't at least try proscar/propecia. I mean, if you do get side effects you can stop it. Your advice is correct, i should have started it a couple of years ago.

Exercise is really important too. I have been killing it for four years now after a break and have gotten down to 10% body fat while just a few years from 50 years old. It really helps every part of your life.