I Have Stopped My Shedding Naturally. Zero Loss.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just not scientifically possible to stop male pattern hair loss with natural, no fap nonsense. A couple hundred years ago you stooges would've been afraid of all the "witches" in the community, putting the hex on all of your heads. These absurd threads need to stop.
why is it so hard to believe it when hair loss is literally caused by sex hormones and masturbation and abstinence both have an effect on your hormones

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why is it so hard to believe it when hair loss is literally caused by sex hormones and masturbation and abstinence both have an effect on your hormones

Because some are just addicted to masturbation, so they keep on denying it.

INT

Reaction score
Isnt that funny, you have been here since 2010 and yet are either so ignorant or illinformed not realizing that there are alternatives...

Nice strawman bro. I never said that there are no alternatives. Anyone with an IQ in the double digits and higher would be skeptical of anyone claiming they are reversing male pattern baldness without any proof, nor any information regarding how they are doing it.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice strawman bro. I never said that there are no alternatives. Anyone with an IQ in the double digits and higher would be skeptical of anyone claiming they are reversing male pattern baldness without any proof, nor any information regarding how they are doing it.
Coming up with an mocking comment like "ofc u did" implied otherwise. My personal experiece was just a simple example. Its not like its a revolutionary thing wich if it was then might need more of an explanation. And srs if one goes from zero action and use several products, 1 shift on Norwood scale isnt a big thing. At least not when it isnt aggressive hair loss.

INT

Reaction score
Coming up with an mocking comment like "ofc u did" implied otherwise. My personal experiece was just a simple example. Its not like its a revolutionary thing wich if it was then might need more of an explanation. And srs if one goes from zero action and use several products, 1 shift on Norwood scale isnt a big thing. At least not when it isnt aggressive hair loss.

Uhm yes, recovering 1 Norwood without using the big 3 IS revolutionary. In my almost decade on here I have pretty much never seen evidence of anyone recovering this much hair with an alternative treatment (not including full blown tranny treatments).

Till you post at least what you have been using you will not find much more positivity I am afraid.

INT

Reaction score

Hair loss is not caused by sex hormones. Hair loss is caused by a genetic sensitivity of the hair follicle to androgens. Masturbation does nothing to reverse this sensitivy and please show me empirical evidence that abstaining from masturbations leads to long term changes in ones hormonal values.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to say what's done it yet, lest I get shot down by the Propecia brigade.

My question is:

If I have stopped my shedding, will my hair start growing again in the same way that it would if I had have stopped it with Finasteride?

It will return

I'm not saying masturbating causes hairloss or recession but it definitely increases shedding. So it is possible to naturally reduce shedding without meds.

Dafuq?

Last edited:

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm yes, recovering 1 Norwood without using the big 3 IS revolutionary. In my almost decade on here I have pretty much never seen evidence of anyone recovering this much hair with an alternative treatment (not including full blown tranny treatments).

Till you post at least what you have been using you will not find much more positivity I am afraid.
Strange, but ok, since all there is out there like lllt, dermaroller, scalp massage, nettles root, saw palmetto, rosemary oil, azaleic acid and way more its shouldnt be that revolutionary since most have shown to have hair growth properties or inhibinitory effect of hair loss. Im not using all of these but most of the ones mentioned +other stuff like msm, multivitamin and some other prob less relevant products.