I Have Stopped My Shedding Naturally. Zero Loss.

trevoralmeida

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to say what's done it yet, lest I get shot down by the Propecia brigade.

My question is:

If I have stopped my shedding, will my hair start growing again in the same way that it would if I had have stopped it with Finasteride?

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, whatever stopped your hairloss is just placebo and you'll soon find that out for yourself.
If you really stopped your hairloss by doing anything other than fina, then you didn't have male pattern baldness to begin with

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, whatever stopped your hairloss is just placebo and you'll soon find that out for yourself.
If you really stopped your hairloss by doing anything other than fina, then you didn't have male pattern baldness to begin with
I'm not saying masturbating causes hairloss or recession but it definitely increases shedding. So it is possible to naturally reduce shedding without meds.

trevoralmeida

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it’s the only option we got, until Better treatments r out.

It's the only option you think you have.

Believe me, I am the most cynical of all people when it comes to hair loss products.

I've been battling with it for over 25 years and I'v tried everything - I know when something is working

I have gone from losing hairs all over the place, to ZERO loss.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the only option you think you have.

Believe me, I am the most cynical of all people when it comes to hair loss products.

I've been battling with it for over 25 years and I'v tried everything - I know when something is working

I have gone from losing hairs all over the place, to ZERO loss.
You do realize that not everyone is destined for nw7. You might just go up to Norwood 2 or 3 and stop losing.

INT

Reaction score
I'm not saying masturbating causes hairloss or recession but it definitely increases shedding. So it is possible to naturally reduce shedding without meds.

Masturbation has no effect on hair loss. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Masturbation has no effect on hair loss. Sorry to bust your bubble.
I didn't say it causes recession or diffuse. It just increases shedding. I don't have proof but I've experienced this first-hand (it 100% wasn't a placebo)

INT

Reaction score

Less shedding = less hair loss.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
People with full heads of hair shed a lot too. It doesn't necessarily mean you're losing hair.

Last edited:

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true though, I not only stopped but also reversed 1 scale on norwood with both internal and topical natural solutions.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, and i have to take your word for it since you don't upload photos
My personal reference aside, what you said still is false. I didnt take prepics so pictures is fairly irrelevant. There are several products that disproves your statement. If you read your posting one more time and use simple logic you should come to that conclusion aswell.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just not scientifically possible to stop male pattern hair loss with natural, no fap nonsense. A couple hundred years ago you stooges would've been afraid of all the "witches" in the community, putting the hex on all of your heads. These absurd threads need to stop.