I have no "game" with women. I need help guys.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Although I have had a few girlfriends in my life ( one very serious) I have realized that I have never "picked up" a girl. I have never gone up to a girl and got a phone number out of the deal. Not once. I have never brought a woman home with me after meeting her in a bar or club. I just don't have any real "game" for some reason. Women are always turned off by some aspect of my personality, and I can't figure out what it is. Once they truly get to know me, however, they really love being around me. Case in point being that the girl I had dated for 3 years only went out on the first date with me after her friend told her what a great guy I was ( she was dating my best friend). I need some help; I feel like all the pieces of my life are coming together except for this. I just want to stop being lonely.

I don't consider myself unattractive. My hairloss isn't THAT noticeable, especially after a recent haircut concealed alot of it. I just want to have companionship; I don't need to date models. Anyone have any suggestions? How do you do it?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
The Cunnilinguist said:
you should meet with gunner. he has simsilar prob,lems

No, Gunner has never even touched a woman. I have had a very serious long term relationship. I am talking about being able to charm a woman right away. I have no talent for this.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here is a tip, dont go after girls you find *very* attractive. You will get all nervous with them and act like a tard. Go for girls that strike you as cute but attainable and you will be able to act like yourself and leave a better impression.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
In a bar/club I'd suggest playing the 'quick glance game' until you find someone you are confident is reciprocating. This will get her interest going ("that guy keeps looking at me, why won't he talk to me? he's really cute") and will also help you filter out girls you have no chance with in the first place (you'll be able to tell by the lack of looks back).

snap

Reaction score
google 'david deangelo'. you can find his material for free if you know where to look.

hopeandpray

Reaction score
Have a good time with your friends at the pub. Laugh, slap them on the back and stuff. Never look bored. If you look bored it means you're boring. Don't go to the trendy places, way to tough to grab chicks. Go to the cheezy dance bars. Got to have the guy/girl ratio on your side. You need to find a "go to" shirt. Meaning you feel very confident when you wear this shirt. Tanning is pretty key, I know some dudes think it's gay but it's better to be a little darker then white. Just go for like 5 minutes. Guess it helps to have a chick in your group so you can stay close to her then pounce on others but it's not always realistic to have one. Towards the end of the night when things are not working you got to catch a nice buzz and just hit the dance floor confident.

I agree with the last post. I contact is so very important. if she is not looking, it's probably best just to stay away. Don't worry about cheezy lines, the lie, I mean the line, has to be made in the moment.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read an article about a few blokes who got terrific results with natural pheromones.

What they did was rub their hands all over their c**** and then spread the sweat over their necks etc...

Apparently they got approached and hit on more than control.

I'm trying to keep a straight face whilst writing this.

Here's the link:-

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=14425

Ok this may not suit everybody , but back when i was single i conducted a few experiments.

The human body secretes pheremones from certian key areas. The number one area is , you guesed it.....the genitals, as the reproductive organ.

Myself and three other friends conducted the following experiment with natural pheremones.

Through out a 2month period we would every second week take tissue paper and rub it over our genetals. Us males only rubbed on the balls, but not the penis. The girl of our group rubbed along the back of the vagina just before her butt.

We were carefull not to get sweat on the tissues.
We then went and rubbed the tissue on our necks and jaw and hands. We also quite smoking as this dulls the affect.

The result was that whenever we rubbed our faces and then went out, we would have guys and girls come up to us and flirt with us. This process was reversed also with the vaginal pheremones rubbed on us guys.
The affect of this was that guys more than ladies would seem to be relentless arround us guys. We did also get some deathly stares from some men when vaginal pheremones were rubbed on us.This did vary on occasions with greater or lesser affect. Experiment were performed after sex also with a slightly improved result.

On one occasion a plastic bag was tied arround my balls and i went for a walk. Upon my return the bag was removed and the sweat/odours (directly from the balls) could clearly be seen in the bag. I used this on a tissue and the affect seemed to make many a ladies head turn as i walked down the street. Upon striking up conversation i noticed dialated pupils in almost all of the ladies who spoke with me.

As i said this is not for everyone. But for obvious reasons men have a disatvantage with our genetals not carrying moisture as much as the ladies do. And so the rubbing of the phremones on our faces and hands was what needed to be done.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Re: I have no "game" with women. I need help guys

Don't feel alone, I don't have any "game" with the women either. However, I have had relationships all throughout life, even two very serious ones, and would consider myself to have and have had a successful love life.

It is not the courting of a girl that I am bad at, it is the "pickup". I just don't have that salesman-like "closing" instinct.

So, now, when I approach women, instead of trying to close a deal, I simply remind myself to just talk to them. Sometimes I have to change the subject a few times until I find something to talk about that we have in common. Once I find that, then the sailing gets smoother. I do not have a sales quota, instead, I try to keep the mindset that I am just trying to get to know her with absolutely NO intentions. Probably a good context for all of us to have when approaching a woman, anyways.

When for whatever reason the converstation breaks, I say my goodbyes and look to see if the woman shows any sign of hesitation or wanting to talk more. If we had something in common during our conversation upon which we appeared to be 'hitting it off", then I'll try to tie that in somehow with an invitation to lunch. For example, we may talk about outdoor activities we like, then I mention that I enjoy a good rollerblade along the beach. She says "that sounds like fun, I like rollerblading too".. at that point, I know right then and there what my closing line will be, and when the conversation finally comes to conclusion, I can say "I enjoy company when I rollerblade, if you have a free afternoon in the next week, why don't you join me?"

Lunch, and daytime activities are always good "lures" because they are safe and unpretentious, and don't have as much of an awkwardness as does a full evening date.

One other point.. women don't play their cards as early as men do. And, when women hesitate in playing cards, men often times go into psychosis mode over it. For example, there have been times that I went out on a date and thought I performed badly, or that the girl didn't like me. Then, she didn't call. Then, I finally gave in and called her again, and we went out on another date. This date went a little better.. I was enthralled with her, she seemed to tolerate me but didn't seem to click. Again, she calls to say thanks, but doesn't hint at anything more. So, I bring it up, this time I invite her to another date, and this one goes very well. She starts to let her guard down a bit, and at the end gets a little affectionate and kisses me. In my head, I thought that something in her life must have changed since the last date, perhaps she dumped someone else and is now seeing me as a Plan B?

Well, it turns out that my preconceived conclusions were all wrong! In later conversations, she tells me that she liked me the whole time, but she was testing me in a way so as to make sure that I was not just after her for a f***. She says she has to do this with all the guys she goes out with, because too many times she goes out on a first date, plays her cards, and ends up getting fucked and then left because the guy wasn't really into her.

Anyways, she ended up becoming my girlfriend, and we went out for years.

Baller

Reaction score
I think that because women equate dancing with skill in sex, if you already haven't, I advise that you learn a few, very simple moves and go to clubs.

With anything, you have to understand "no pain, no gain." You go into the bar/club with nothing. If you leave with nothing, you lost nothing. But if you gain something, look at you! The fear and anxiety is understandable, but once you have the first hookup under your belt you'll be more confident. Who cares if you get turned down, move to the next girl/target. Good luck!

monkeypants

Reaction score
pulling women is down to one thing and one thing only CONFIDENCE. As long as you're not hidious to look at and have an ok personality that is all you need.

Might sound like a simple answer but it is true. Getting that confidence (especially for us baldies) is another matter.

Stingray

Reaction score
I didn't read the whole post, or even more than 3 words on the rest of the thread, but I'm sure I got the gist of it.

I'm about as good with women as disney is good at making movies... but I surprised the hell out of myself one time with this chick. I met this girl at a party one night, and i just started talking to her. Normally. Didn't flirt with her or anything. Just talked about anything and nothing, without any idea of getting together with her.

Long story short, she gave me her number before I even asked for it before the night was over. Oh she was hot =P

The same works with cars. If you go in to things without showing interest in them... it works so much better to your advantage.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Stingray said:
If you go in to things without showing interest in them... it works so much better to your advantage.

Unfortunately this is true. I hate hiding my interest and pretending- but that's how things work. :evil:

G

TourdeForce24 said:
The Cunnilinguist said:
you should meet with gunner. he has simsilar prob,lems

No, Gunner has never even touched a woman. I have had a very serious long term relationship. I am talking about being able to charm a woman right away. I have no talent for this.

You have no idea about my life pal, so stop going on about it.

If your attitude is anything like your usage of this site, then woman will always run a mile. No wonder your last relationship finished.

Btw, You say you're trying to "charm a woman"?

Well mate, apart from sounding like you want to star in a remake of Happy Days, do you actually think you can charm the woman in this world?! I doubt you have the ability. There is simply no charm in your body.

Reality says no self-respected female would look at someone like you, if they knew what you got up to on the internet.

Also, stop thinking you're above me. You’re simply not. I don't care about your grades or whatever you claim to have. Your performance on here cancels out what you do in life.

Your "I am better than thou" attitude. Are you seriously asking on here why you fail to charm woman?

Are you having a laugh?

If you were a Newspaper headline you’d read like this:

Bitter, arrogant, aggressive, classless jealous boy tries to charm woman.

Absolute stick on no chance. End of.

Scoiland

Established Member
Reaction score
hairschmair said:
In a bar/club I'd suggest playing the 'quick glance game' until you find someone you are confident is reciprocating. This will get her interest going ("that guy keeps looking at me, why won't he talk to me? he's really cute") and will also help you filter out girls you have no chance with in the first place (you'll be able to tell by the lack of looks back).

actually no, if you keep looking at the girl then she will look at you and being a chump you will proabably loook away

what you do is look at her if she looks at you hold you gaze until she breaks eye contact.

Then if you make eye contact with her once more go approach her and introduce yourself

Scoiland

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Stingray said:
If you go in to things without showing interest in them... it works so much better to your advantage.

Unfortunately this is true. I hate hiding my interest and pretending- but that's how things work. :evil:

truth